• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
WM is fine to me, but I have a lot of Omegas and all the 69 recipe.

Panel was super lackluster, hardly any real new info. Probably embargoed till the GI article hits, sadly.

I hope that Kitty costume isn't her alt at launch, it sucks.

Free Captain Marvel costume for existing Carol owners is dope.

I wish we could just see Danger Room, already. I don't care about new stuff that I'll play a few times and then forget about. It's only interesting to me insofar as it adds more variables to Danger Room. The game sorely needs some procedural content like that.

WM is fine to me, but I have a lot of Omegas and all the 69 recipe.

Keep hearing mixed reports, but I think it depends on which build you go, Ranged or Melee. The Ranged seems a bit lacklustre if the forums are anything to go by.

I've got 7500 and 69's available, so when I hit 60 I'll probably go with one of the recommended builds and see how he fares.

People have been having trouble getting through the Cosmic trials though?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Oh I've only used melee build so far because MOTHER EFFING LASER SWORDS SON

Haven't done cosmic trial yet though (on anyone)

LordGraySkull

Neo Member

Got 7500 omega and all that other crap as well. I play him ranged because when when I think of WM, I think lots of guns/missles. Not laser sword shit. I got lots of melee characters that do that job a hell of a lot better as it is, and it's more suiting to them. As usual it seems they make all these skills, and you end up getting shoe horned into one generic build because it's the only one viable enough to use. If WM is only really viable melee, I'll dump his ass as laser swords just don't do it for me. I want a gun/missile firing weapon of mass destruction, not fuckin Zero from Mega Man X. To each their own however.

Hmm... Yeah, I'm not as interested in melee build.

Will go Ranged and spec as best I can, but will probably just keep him for vanilla/greens and dailies etc if he's not going to be able to handle Cosmic content.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
on stream they said they wanna be close to current marvel events aswell as old and said next year will follow the all new all different stuff, i hope that doesnt tie into the hero releases next year i wont be buying very many

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
on stream they said they wanna be close to current marvel events aswell as old and said next year will follow the all new all different stuff, i hope that doesnt tie into the hero releases next year i wont be buying very many

Ufbr5ej.gif

I imagine they meant when it comes to content/events. Hero releases will probably still be dictated by overall popularity and movie releases.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Ufbr5ej.gif

I imagine they meant when it comes to content/events. Hero releases will probably still be dictated by overall popularity and movie releases.

i dont have war machine and have no intentions of buying him even with me 12k splinters

considering kamala and miles were already in the votes i thikn that explains their hero releases next year.

instead of miles being the hero it should be jessica drew with miles as the enhanced

Spider-Woman and Miles Morales don't even share a powerset. Jessica uses pheromones and venomous energy blasts, Miles has the regular Spidey's webbing, but also an electric/paralyzing shock.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Miles being a costume for Jess makes even less sense than him being a costume for Peter. They should both be playable characters, with Miles getting the 200 ES X-23/Taskmaster treatment.

All symbiote and spider character should be enhanced costumes

of carnage

Anoregon

That made me lol at work

Did you buy the Carnage teamup and use him on all your chars?

They redid the achievement. It used to require five completions but due to the reset last time allowing some people to get two in one event period, they made a new achievement that requires four. Everyone should be 1/4 now.

Drayco21

That made me lol at work

Did you buy the Carnage teamup and use him on all your chars?

Honestly, Carnage might be the first Team-Up I actually buy. Carnage-Man script, plus getting Dee Bradley Baker to do the voice from that awesome Neversoft PS1 game is a pretty solid combo.

Anoregon

I'm definitely gonna grab him, but I have never paid pull price for a teamup before and I'm not gonna start now! He can wait for a sale.

Carnage is great, got him to 47 now.

Got my War Machine to 60 last night, went the recommended 7500 Omega build + 69 recipes etc, but yeah, he's real low on damage and IMO could do with a little improvement on survivability. Hopefully they give him some buffs as he's really flashy and I enjoy playing him if only for the Dailies and stuff.

Anoregon

I think it's pretty telling that the only people who are still around playing this game are the ones who wanted Carnage.

People with good taste who like to have fun? Yeah that makes sense, it is a video game after all!

Anoregon

hating on carnage so hard is way edgier than carnage himself ever was

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Most of my team ups are level 1 boring as fuck. Dat magik phoenix force doe

Anoregon

I like a good chunk of them and want to eventually get most to 60. So far I just have Colson an Magik at 60, but I definitely want to get clea, deadpool, and the thors (both horse and king) there as well. I also might use wolverine while prestiging Magneto because they are best friends in comix

I haven't touched a few of the team-ups I own yet, particularly variants (Pirate Deadpool and Christmas Groot in particular). Coulson and Groot are the only ones I have at 60 atm, most of the others hover around 40-50, and I have a few that I haven't used all that much yet, such as Sam Wilson Cap or Iron Man Mk 2.
That said, I'm missing a few team-ups, particularly all the ones paywalled behind fortune cards and the Wolverines.

I think it's pretty telling that the only people who are still around playing this game are the ones who wanted Carnage.

I never wanted Carnage.

Anoregon

Oh yeah I forgot about IM Mk2. I should definitely start leveling him when I get War Machine.

I like a good chunk of them and want to eventually get most to 60. So far I just have Colson an Magik at 60, but I definitely want to get clea, deadpool, and the thors (both horse and king) there as well. I also might use wolverine while prestiging Magneto because they are best friends in comix

DO YOU LIKE MAGNETO?

Volimar

Really liked Cable. His energy spec is like an enjoyable sci fi Punisher. So happy that we're going to get the new Captain Marvel for free. That Fortune Card costume though...

ARMOR is such a boring event.

ARMOR is better now with the free Ult Upgrade Token. I almost have Hulk's to 20 now, so he'll be my first one maxed out.

And looking forward to Howard for shits and giggles.

You get more Ult upgrades and lots of other stuff during Mystic Mayhem. Makes the once a week ARMOR quest seem pathetic in comparison. ARMOR has good artifacts to farm though.

I'm never around with the rest of you to do the Mystic Mayhem thing. Lucky to see 2 GAF'ers online when I jump on at my usual play time.

Volimar

You can solo it with a solidly geared character. Just queuing with randoms works fine too.

Yep. After a while everyone figured out how to do it. The only problem was that by the end of the week it was everyone trying to do it with their worst geared characters.

When is that Game Informer article suppose to come out?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I never failed it once with randoms, even when I was doing it on awful, awful toons like Torch and Loki because of the achievements. It's not very hard. Never tried soloing it though.

Volimar

Hey, I just want to say it was nice that people here actually noticed I was banned. Nowhere else on GAF seemed to give a crap. As someone with Asperger's I didn't take the ban very well, but seeing people here at least acknowledge it was something.

Oh God, that's a shitty post for top of the page. Quick, people post lots more stuff...

Top Bottom