• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

They redid the achievement. It used to require five completions but due to the reset last time allowing some people to get two in one event period, they made a new achievement that requires four. Everyone should be 1/4 now.

Ah, cool. This thread is the super bestest thread after WrassleGAF and maybe COMIC-GAF. 3rd Superbetstesteseteststss!

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
lol at gambits tuning being delayed again, according to agent vapor patch is small this week. no changes to war machine or cable or the promised gambit changes

starting to sound more and more like wwe after a ppv basicaly same old shit

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
lol at gambits tuning being delayed again, according to agent vapor patch is small this week. no changes to war machine or cable or the promised gambit changes

They are changing one War Machine skill!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hey, I just want to say it was nice that people here actually noticed I was banned. Nowhere else on GAF seemed to give a crap. As someone with Asperger's I didn't take the ban very well, but seeing people here at least acknowledge it was something.

Oh God, that's a shitty post for top of the page. Quick, people post lots more stuff...

Hey man you aren't really a member of marvelgaf until you get banned

That's why Kepow is our secret lord and master.

Volimar

When are we getting the Captain Marvel costume?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
When are we getting the Captain Marvel costume?

as a default next year more than likely, they started talking about an all new all different start next year and lead that into the ms marvel to captain marvel change so im guessing it starts then

Volimar

as a default next year more than likely, they started talking about an all new all different start next year and lead that into the ms marvel to captain marvel change so im guessing it starts then

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member

Ever wonder if they do weekly patches even if they don't patch anything and basically just upload junk data? No? Just me? Okay.

zorbsie

I've been slowly leveling up my Hulk. I know there is a gaf group, but wanted to know how to join, if I can. I'm fairly new to the game.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
michael parks

twitter quotes

Super sad for all my friends at Gazillion looking for work today. Again, if anybody knows of anything in SF, speak up. They're good people.

A LOT of my friends in San Francisco are out of work today. If your company is hiring, PLEASE let me know, or use the #gamejobs tag. Thanks.

Yes, but I can't openly discuss it yet. Just really annoyed at how it was handled so I'm trying to get ahead of it for friends.

Yes. The news hasnt broken yet, but the company has handled it so badly, I don't care. People were blindsided.

Maybe the CFO took exception to this comment, and decided he WOULD control the game design.

QvBwiAh.png

edit: really sorry for anyone involved with the lay-offs, though. As much as we shit on the game sometimes, I don't think any of us intend to shit on people's livelihoods.

Volimar

Next event is Omega.

Went to the official forums to see if there was anything on the layoffs. Found a thread and started reading...

It was Queen's thread. :p

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Next event is Omega.

Went to the official forums to see if there was anything on the layoffs. Found a thread and started reading...

It was Queen's thread. :p

waiting for it to get locked :D

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I'm one of the people being let go. They didn't take too kindly to the things I've been posting here.

sheesh u barely say much, you just agree with what most of us say that certain things need to be handled better. wow

heres a post ive made over on forum

well over on neogaf (which is the supergroup im in) one of our friends is being laid over due to things hes been posting on there, apprantley agreeing wiht us that weekly patches need more testing than 1 or 2 days and need to reduce bugs is a bad thing.

well ive spent over £5000 on this game and from now thatll be stopping. i have over 12k splinters but choose to spend my real money on heroes and team ups to support the devs but after this that changes.

this is also coming from someone who buys games i dont actually like to just support things etc. like how i brought valkyria chronicles on pc just to add another number to the list of pc suppoters in hope to get more ports.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wait, Frostinferno, you really work(ed) at Gaz? I thought that was just a running joke. That sucks, man.

hes joking

edit: wait what, I was right all along? no fucking way lol. In that case that fucking blows hard, what the fuck Frosty. Sorry dude, if you arent fucking around that is

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hes joking

edit: wait what, I was right all along? no fucking way lol. In that case that fucking blows hard, what the fuck Frosty. Sorry dude, if you arent fucking around that is

hes told me for ages he has i believe he does,he said on here and in game he did too, and did post things sometimes that was clear he knew something was coming but then anyone can lie i guess

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
those layoffs make my decision to not spend more money in this game much easier. I was already not sure if I would buy the next advance pack, this probably seals the deal. Not going to say I regret the money I put into it (and it was... a lot >_>) as I got more out of it than any game since wow (1500 hours lol) but a combination of various factors just, kinda...killed the game for me. Might write up on it in more detail when im bored at work, not that anyone would care anyway

Indignate

Vice is a runeword recipe for your enchanter.

I'd rather give it to someone in the super group than some random in Avengers Tower. That's why I literally said in that post: "I don't wanna just throw it away".

No, you don't understand.

Had you left it on the floor to begin with you would have never thrown it away since you would have never owned it.

zorbsie

Leave your username and whenever an officer is on, they'll invite you.

Thanks for the info.
My username ingame is zorbsie, if I could get an invite into the super group that would be awesome.

As for the layoffs, that is a totally bummer. Sucks to go through. Hopefully folks affected can land on their feet.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
those layoffs make my decision to not spend more money in this game much easier. I was already not sure if I would buy the next advance pack, this probably seals the deal. Not going to say I regret the money I put into it (and it was... a lot >_>) as I got more out of it than any game since wow (1500 hours lol) but a combination of various factors just, kinda...killed the game for me. Might write up on it in more detail when im bored at work, not that anyone would care anyway

ill probs stick to in game items (like artifacts for future giveaways and not gifting everyone fortune cards or heroes etc)

with how most heroes have turned out this year i made my mind up ages ago not to purchase advance pack 3, the team up pack has been more worth it than the heroes in my book and that isnt because off the team up changes either.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Wait I thought Frost working at Gaz was a running joke and now I don't know what to believe. Anyway bummer news, especially if the company handled it badly and employees were caught off guard by the news. Layoffs at the end of a project are a normal thing in the industry but without knowing the details we can only speculate what happened here, who were laid off and why.

Drayco21

I'm one of the people being let go. They didn't take too kindly to the things I've been posting here.

Now the only person they have on staff worth anything is Ryolnir's Beard, and it seems content to let it's symbiotic host do all the real work and coast.

Indignate was right, I can't tell what is and isn't a joke in this thread anymore, where's Kepow, I'm scared

Fuck. I was looking forward to the 2016 launch and controller support too. This doesn't seem like good news for the game.

Nah, this game is probably going through project/development cycles. Layoffs after cycles like that are pretty common in the industry from what I know.

Rhaknar

Nah, this game is probably going through project/development cycles. Layoffs after cycles like that are pretty common in the industry from what I know.

It's a ongoing updated game, not a single player joint. What's the last mmo style game that had layoffs midway through that came out ok?

I'm actually asking

Edit: also what cycle? We are 2 thirds of the way through thus advance pack, it's September not December :/

It's a ongoing updated game, not a single player joint. What's the last mmo style game that had layoffs midway through that came out ok?

I'm actually asking

Edit: also what cycle? We are 2 thirds of the way through thus advance pack, it's September not December :/

Yea this kind of reminds me of infinite crisis.

Rhaknar

Oh shit, you guys weren't supposed to take that post seriously. I posted that in a hurry at work, and looking back at it now I should've worded it differently. Dang it, you guys were supposed to know. I've actually had to say a few times that I'm not a part of Gaz.

I'm torn by being happy you are not unemployed and angry that I wasn't right afterall

I'm actually asking

Dunno I don't follow MMOs.

Well they're about to go from MH2015 to MH2016 before finishing the AP2. It's not based on the characters.

Top Bottom