• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
In the garbage pile where he belongs.

Volimar

Already seeing people running around in the FC Carol outfit. Looks great!

Man, I simply cannot get SG past the cosmic trial. She doesn't do enough dps to large groups to get through by the time limit.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Sure, saw a bunch right after it came out. Queen and myself got it immediately obviously.

Volimar

Are you still using the squirrel bounce?

I did it without much trouble using her. I actually had the easiest time with her.

I was trying to use the radioactive squirrels, but they pretty much go where they want, and sic em doesn't help against large crowds, which is where I'm losing too much time.

Indignate

Have you tried gitting gud?

You kind of just point the Sabs in the general direction of the crowd and the crowd dies, along with Death from the Trees and whatever her line attack is called that I can't remember right now.

It helps if you have a melee centric teamup to pull more aggro, cuz then you can just sit there spamming.

edit: It's called squirrelpocalypse duh.

Volimar

Have you tried gitting gud?

You kind of just point the Sabs in the general direction of the crowd and the crowd dies, along with Death from the Trees and whatever her line attack is called that I can't remember right now.

It helps if you have a melee centric teamup to pull more aggro, cuz then you can just sit there spamming.

edit: It's called squirrelpocalypse duh.

Yeah I'm horrible with the power names. I'll give that a shot once I get her to 60 again. Prestige fever.

Indignate

Fasure.

You had an invul core right? Sic em' helps in that it along with presents kind of just erases whatever you targeted. I only have about 2,500 omegas, so there's not that much extra help there.

A bunch of it is probably just comfortability with the hero.

Volimar

there was one last week

warmachinerox i believe. look at orcz

This key is no longer valid.

X106Acf.gif

zorbsie

Reposting this from last page.
Can I get an invite to the Supergroup? Or even a few friends? I have no friends in the game. :(
My username is zorbsie.
Playing through as Hulk currently level 24.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Reposting this from last page.
Can I get an invite to the Supergroup? Or even a few friends? I have no friends in the game. :(
My username is zorbsie.
Playing through as Hulk currently level 24.

added you too friends but doesnt allow invite u in a sg already ?

Mulgrok

I just looked at the recommended specs in the op and it is waaaaaay out of date. Need a hell of a lot better or it is stuttering mess.

Volimar

I just looked at the recommended specs in the op and it is waaaaaay out of date. Need a hell of a lot better or it is stuttering mess.

It's a stuttering mess anyway. I doubt they've optimized it better for the relaunch either or that news would be everywhere.

I have like 800 G saved back for the Carol costume, but since it's going to be free...

What are the odds I'd get her FC costume with that many cards?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
so Doomsaw and Amthua are no longer at Gaz!!! They are no longer there however they are still finishing up some stuff.

...welp

Not to be a dick but is someone like Doomsaw leaving also normal end of cycle procedure? :/

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
...welp

Not to be a dick but is someone like Doomsaw leaving also normal end of cycle procedure? :/

Not really. In Doomsaw's case though it sucks, but it was gonna happen eventually. He basically came on right after launch to put out the fire that the game was back then, we're 2 years on and it's chugging along quite nicely. It makes sense that eventually he'd move on to new challenges and projects where he can make a difference.

The timing is a little suspect though. But I doubt they'd lay off their creative director.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
So losses are getting big now though

Lead content heretic

Creative designer doomsaw which we all know made a huge impact on this game. Even at pax this year brevik praised doomsaw for changing the game.

Amthua which is lead item designer and knows ins n out on many things in game related

Watching breviks stream tonigjt was brutal.

They was talking bout patching and breviks wife said maybe u firing all these people stppped the patch (along these lines) brevik looked like he wanted to break down after that

Bentle giant has taken over heretic. Bentle did wakanda which is regarded as one of the worst zones in the game

Danger room n kitty are in tc in 2 weeks

Ryolnir also posted him n items team are looking at tweaking boss n raid item drop rate

Gothos

Sad times but I'm not surprised. I think that the idea behind this game is starting to burn out, especially with most big heroes already being in the game. Next year might be very, very difficult for MH and Gaz team. On the other hand the console version is only a matter of time so that might give them a nice boost...

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Wait Doomsaw is getting laid off?

...wow.

Doomsaw and amthua plus others not named

Brevik said on stream its not 100% trying to work out deals n stuffs either they got offered better contracts else where or doomsaw wants to spend more time at home with wife etc or just not work so many silly hours they do.

Some of them guys stay there all weekend working etc barely no sleep

They act like crunch time on a game release for a patch they do its silly and i can see them.being frustrated n maybe wanting there contract changed

With danger room chapter 10 n 2016 relaunch i can see rhe crunch time just hitting people to much especially with family's etc

Asros seems to have replaced amthua on forum asros has been posting item updates recently n hes now posting pics of the updated luke cake items that amthua last said he was working on.

Either way with so many shifts of people suddenly leaving when the content they have been hyping all year is weird. Doomsaw heretic amthua etc all said they couldnt wait for danger room etc. I wonder if this is something even higher than david maybe to do with disney or marvel itself ?

With how david hailed doomsaw at pax last week this seems like a sudden shock to many inside. David would of known about this at pax if it was his choice.

With how jungle queen n him were talking on stream n with how asros n that have been tweeting about it being a horrible week at work i feel like this was something out of davids control

If i was a dev just layed of by gaz could they take them to court because of thst 25k giveaway. If this is related to cost cutting that is

People on forums think they got rid of doomsaw for not being active on forums much. I guess they dony understand creative director n not community manager lol.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah weekly patching schedule seems like constant crunch mode which is bad for the team and probably not even great for the game. I can imagine that being a big source of problems on their end.

Valnen

Can't I get at least one decent ARPG on PC with controller support? Vel Helsing isn't good enough. I can't see Marvel Heroes surviving through losing so many key people.

I doubt it really delays things much. It'll come with the switch to MH 2016. It seems like a post work pre release layoff, which isn't entirely uncommon in the industry.

Top Bottom