• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Nope, which is a shame because that particular faire had pirate themed stuff too.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
holy crap this model looks ugly

CM-SpwMWUAA-oVh.jpg

LordGraySkull

Neo Member
As far as I can tell that has always been the thought process on her as a character.

Pretty damn much.

Tried to play Emma Frost after a long long time shelving her.

Fuck, she's terrible. I really want to play her, but Gaz apparently doesn't give a shit.

Her skills look outdated as hell, her movement skip is stupid looking, and her dmg....not gonna get into that crap.

LordGraySkull

Neo Member
I want to use her for endgame....not viable.

Axis raid with her, nope.

Don't want to be kicked out of raid groups because her dps isn't worth a shit.

Nor do i want to be carried because of her weaknesses.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Emma has always been terrible in this game in my eyes. Maybe there was a hot minute when the numbers were good but her skills have always felt extremely unsatisfying to me. Bottom 3 character in the game for sure.

Dink is remaking Black Cat, so don't worry about that.

Agree on Emma being unsatisfying. Back when she was released I was hoping she'd be this awesome combo of squishy but strong ranged DPS, and tanky melee DPS, that you could switch between at any time. They missed that mark by a long shot. Also hate that her pet is mandatory.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
It's low detail, low poly and the hair looks like hot garbage. Compare it to more recent models/costumes. This looks like it came out of the Future Fight reject pile.

That's cause it's 3 years old. Jeez guys, undo the calamity that is your mammaries. When they first put War Machine's placeholders up they also used his NPC models and replaced those placeholders with actual art later.

LordGraySkull

Neo Member
I tell ya another character that i play that Gaz also seems to have forgotten.
Ghost Rider. They never finished Alejandra's flame hair, and they haven't spoken of another costume for him at all. I'd love to use my fucken chains instead of throwing dumbass flame skulls, but thats about the only thing ya can do to deal dmg with ol skull head. I seem to pick the ones to play that gaz doesnt give a shit about. By the way fuck Kitty Pride. I could give a shit less. Got the pack, so to 60 for synergy she'll go, and put away she will be. Like the rest of this years offerings pretty much. Blade, i have high hopes. Disapointment will be the result i'm sure.

I tell ya another character that i play that Gaz also seems to have forgotten.
Ghost Rider. They never finished Alejandra's flame hair, and they haven't spoken of another costume for him at all. I'd love to use my fucken chains instead of throwing dumbass flame skulls, but thats about the only thing ya can do to deal dmg with ol skull head. I seem to pick the ones to play that gaz doesnt give a shit about. By the way fuck Kitty Pride. I could give a shit less. Got the pack, so to 60 for synergy she'll go, and put away she will be. Like the rest of this years offerings pretty much. Blade, i have high hopes. Disapointment will be the result i'm sure.

Judgment build is great. Only a little behind Skull, but has the benefit of aoe. GR got changed up a good deal just earlier this year, so he definitely isn't forgotten.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol you cant change your email on your account. I repeat, you cannot change your email.

In 2015.

I assume I need to contact support, at least I hope that does it >_>

Drayco21

That's cause it's 3 years old. Jeez guys, undo the calamity that is your mammaries. When they first put War Machine's placeholders up they also used his NPC models and replaced those placeholders with actual art later.

They decided that Doctor Strange and X-23's models were okay to sell us, and the Black Cat model already in-game looks better than either.

Glad they're remaking it, but I wouldn't have put it past them to not bother.

Hojaho

Limbo was good i thought actually. Armor event isnt that bad. I think people just dont know what they want but that's mmos in a nutshell they get what they want but move on to another complaint

Limbo is the event I'm looking forward the most now. All those ultimate token upgrades !!!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My brother still uses an @hotmail.com address.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Game informer poll is back

Goblin

Miles

Kamala

Angela

Gomora

Wasp

Goblin n Angela are winning n few votes between them so far

Nick fury removed so probs in next year or other shit happening with him

Really hope wasp dont win she wont bring much to game to be fair. Atleast people stroking over magik had some sence but still went to far

Didn't see this posted (Queen slacking), but the new secret mode was revealed in the GI article to be Savage Land (a Tower Defense style mode). Other info from the article was old news. Costume updates, controller support, leaderboards, and Thanos being the raid three boss.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Definitely slacking been up since 5. And to be fair its mostly everything we knew already.

Ive also been putting many hours i have into gw2 at moment popping on marvel a bit. Just a die down till danger room and what over shit happens then.

Top Bottom