• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Drayco21

Whoa. I thought Wasp would have this free, but Angela is ever so slightly ahead. This is glorious.

Yeah, this is great. I love seeing more Bendis Guardians in this game. Advanced Pack 3 is going to be a real winner.

disappointed-cap.gif

Didn't see this posted (Queen slacking), but the new secret mode was revealed in the GI article to be Savage Land (a Tower Defense style mode). Other info from the article was old news. Costume updates, controller support, leaderboards, and Thanos being the raid three boss.

Oh, cool- it's great to see Gaz branching out to other genres in this game, since they nailed the first two so well. This addition to the game will probably be as groundbreaking and awesome as PvP was!

Volimar

Yeah, this is great. I love seeing more Bendis Guardians in this game. Advanced Pack 3 is going to be a real winner.

disappointed-cap.gif

Oh, cool- it's great to see Gaz branching out to other genres in this game, since they nailed the first two so well. This addition to the game will probably be as groundbreaking and awesome as PvP was!

You're being incredibly positive. Have you been replaced by Kepow?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
1) who the fuck is out there caring about Angela? Such a lust for Spawn rejects?! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO

2) tower defense. wherefore this.

The only reason I don't mind Angela is because she'd bring proper weapon-based combat into the game. I mean, Gamora would too, but she's not winning above Angela. :p

Drayco21

Can someone explain the "such a lust for" meme for me? Where does it come from? Its all over GAF lately.

It's a really badly voiced line in The Phantom Pain that the internet is having a field day with. Like the "played us like a damn fiddle" when Ground Zeroes hit.

Indignate

It's a whatever line.

The "Whoooooo!?" afterwards doe.

Also, Tower Defense works in Dota as custom games so it could work in this.
but dota is a tower defense

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
It's a really badly voiced line in The Phantom Pain that the internet is having a field day with. Like the "played us like a damn fiddle" when Ground Zeroes hit.

I politely disagree - it's an awkward as hell line but the VO sells the hell out of it. It's just the right amount of campy theater the scene demands, and Skullface is just about the only vector for that kind of campy theater in MGS5. Love it.

The line in question: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xeGE_5kSI0

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
odin event is starting friday

ODIN’S BOUNTY EVENT
The Odin’s Bounty event returns! The event rotation will begin at 12:01 AM PDT Friday, September 18th! The full rotation schedule will be posted later today.

Bosses will drop Chests of Odin's Bounty. These chests are loot boxes that you can collect and then open later for an epic lootsplosion! Chests of Odin's Bounty have a high chance to contain Runes and Odin Marks, as well as a chance to drop the Mysterious Crimson Box, which contains rare boss-specific artifacts. Odin's Bounty Boosts are back as well and include a jackpot chance!

Additionally, everyone has a rare chance to receive Odin's Blessing, which gives your chests special jackpot loot! Odin's Bounty Potions have been known to increase your chances of receiving Odin's Blessing.

ITEM CHANGES
As promised, the items team has continued to review drop rates of rare “boss specific” items through the game. The following items have been changed:

Shocker’s Vibroshock Gauntlets Unique has an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals.

Doctor Octopus’s Doctor Octobot Controller Unique has an increased chance of dropping in Green, Red, and Cosmic terminals, as well as Midtown Manhattan Patrol and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan patrol.

Mr. Sinister’s Cuirass Unique has an increased chance of dropping in Red and Cosmic Terminals as well as Midtown Manhattan Patrol and Cosmic Midtown Manhattan patrol.

Batroc's Savate Boots have an increased chance of dropping in Industry City Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.

Kirigi’s Sanjaku-Tenugui has an increased chance of dropping in Industry City Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.

Kirigi’s Katana has an increased chance of dropping in Industry City Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.

The Spider-Clone Serum has an increased chance of dropping in Industry City Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.

The Mindless Titan’s Essence of Dread has an increased chance of dropping in Industry Patrol and Cosmic Industry City Patrol.

The Gem of the Kursed and Hand of Doom drop rates in Midtown were set incorrectly high due to the fact that multiple enemies in the wave have a chance to drop it. They have been lowered.

Still to come: Axis One-Shot Items, The Hood’s Nisanti Boots.

The boss version of Hulk featured in Holo-Sim will always drop his medallion.

Winter Soldier’s Uniques have been reviewed to coincide with his latest balance changes and two new Uniques were added to assist in his build diversity.

New boss artifacts have been created for Moleman, Sabretooth and Black Cat! These will all drop in Midtown Manhattan Patrol.

OTHER CHANGES & BUG FIXES
Fixed an issue with a Luke Cage unique giving far too much attack speed.

Camera behavior during teleport powers is now adjustable in the Video Settings menu. The two options are “Smooth” (the previous default behavior) and “Fast” (the new behavior).

Corrected Black Widow’s return on crit to have a 1 second cooldown (as all similar powers have).

Fixed a bug when purchasing a new S.T.A.S.H. tab before the previous purchase was completed for the Quicksilver-adept fans of S.T.A.S.H. tabs.

Removed the errant hidden cooldown from the damage buff portion of Rogue's Plasma Wave (Havok) stolen power.

CURRENTLY IN DEVELOPMENT
Kitty Pryde
Danger Room Game Mode
Sunspot Team-Up
Spider-Gwen Team-Up (And with it, new powers for Spider-Man himself!)
Blade
Defense & Dodge Review
Deadpool 52 Review

hope we start seeing more wednesday patches

rant mode engaged at marvel forum for me

theres a thread on there basically sayiing why bother patching today if event starts friday (we all know patching fridays causes problems thats why)

Queen of Ranting

im sorry but are you being retarded. every fucking week you guys moan about patching friday,

we get a patch on a wednesday and theres already a fucking thread moaning why bother patching today if event isnt till friday.

you guys are just not satisfiable.

and yes i will insult you because this is a bullshit fucking complaint your spewing here which is something even you babylon have complained about and wanted a patch before friday so fuck off

you say your grateful for patch today but also ask why today which invalidates the first part being grateful

tldr fuck this community for getting what they ask for and still make it out to be a bad thing

I'm pretty sure that guy was legitimately asking why it was today and not on a Thursday or Friday. I don't think he was being whiny.

And as someone in that thread stated, the answer was because they wanted to push the new content (danger room and kitty pryde) to the test center as soon as possible.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I'm pretty sure that guy was legitimately asking why it was today and not on a Thursday or Friday. I don't think he was being whiny.

And as someone in that thread stated, the answer was because they wanted to push the new content (danger room and kitty pryde) to the test center as soon as possible.

sticking to what i said sorry im pissed of with them moaning about everything over there. finally get a different patch day till friday and already a thread up basically saying why

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so the new artifacts are dropping from anything basically. similair to how it happen when spider clone released

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Many of these items were dropping from the wrong loot tables entirely unfortunately, so we're removing their chance to drop until next patch. And yes, that means they were not only dropping from the wrong places (everywhere, like a normal artifact), but too often.

Black Cat's Grappling Hook will continue to drop from Black Cat in Midtown normally. Her artifact is fine and dropping correctly.

Mole Man's Staff, Sabretooth's Furry Mane, Pyro's Flamethrower, and Fred Duke's Bodysuit will all return next week.

If you got the items, they will not be lost.

hehe

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
We're investigating on getting a build out ASAP to fix this. I'll keep you updated on a schedule.

and this my friends is why people like amthua and co couldnt hack the schedule looks like they will be working over time tonight (dat 100hr weekly schedule right)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
also

n general, we want to push all new "rare" items towards being more build-specific rather than generic, yes. Like event items. Generic BiS items being rare isn't fun. (Generic BiS isn't fun in general...)
everyone replied with what about limbo artis being bis. he said that predates this change so im guessing this is one of ryolnirs changes being put in place

That being said, there will still be good "generic" items. Especially once the defense system changes to allow for building defensively (that will mostly allow us to rebalance old ones).

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I see the waifu effect is in full force yet again on that gameinformer poll

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
and rocket racoon is getting a unique review soon asros just posted

yup really needed it

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Inky how long did it take for them to reply to your ticket about the email change?

fuckers aint saying shit to me

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I love that neck piece. Can you give a clearer shot of it?

Yes Queen, can we have a picture of your cleavage please? Because fuck subtlety

Good lord Voli :p

Also dat Triforce phone cover

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
crimson and blue boxes will be purchasable with new currency from danger room

Top Bottom