• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I forget, was the costume part of the team up advance pack?

after the disapointment that was Spider Girl costume, hopefully this one replaces Superior as my go to (doubt it tho)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I forget, was the costume part of the team up advance pack?

after the disapointment that was Spider Girl costume, hopefully this one replaces Superior as my go to (doubt it tho)

yup if you broought the team up pack you get it a month before non pack buyers

Drayco21

2014 called Frost, they want your enthusiasm for Spider Gwen back

Seriously nobody gives a fuck about her anymore after realising the ongoing was shit

People shouldn't have cared about her from the beginning. She killed our chances of getting a new Spider-Man Noir book and a rad Evangelion Mech Spider book. At the same time.

Also, she stole the spotlight from Anya's ongoing, and I can't let go that no one else cares about her or Kaine.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
People shouldn't have cared about her from the beginning. She killed our chances of getting a new Spider-Man Noir book and a rad Evangelion Mech Spider book. At the same time.

Also, she stole the spotlight from Anya's ongoing, and I can't let go that no one else cares about her or Kaine.

You should read the current X-Force when it's in a trade or you finally get MU btw. I have a feeling it's your jam, especially since you have no real attachments to mutants.

I would say All New X-Factor also but that's much more traditional. X-Force is a trip tho. I actually think it's better than Uncanny.

Drayco21

You should read the current X-Force when it's in a trade or you finally get MU btw. I have a feeling it's your jam, especially since you have no real attachments to mutants.

I would say All New X-Factor also but that's much more traditional. X-Force is a trip tho. I actually think it's better than Uncanny.

Is the current X-Force still Spurrier, or did a new writer take over? The one with Doctor Nemesis and Cable? His X-Club books were a really fun read, so I really should track it down.

I did read that one issue of ANXF with Danger palling around with Scarlet Witch and Polaris. It was fun. Peter David can make anything cool, even degenerate muties.

Rhaknar

Is the current X-Force still Spurrier, or did a new writer take over? The one with Doctor Nemesis and Cable? His X-Club books were a really fun read, so I really should track it down.

I did read that one issue of ANXF with Danger palling around with Scarlet Witch and Polaris. It was fun. Peter David can make anything cool, even degenerate muties.

Yes Doc, Cable, Fantomex, Marrow (lol), Psylocke and a comatose Hope. It's some of the darkest shit I've read in a Marvel book. Also the art is amazing when it's Kim (which is most of it). Also how did you know it was Spurrier? Who the fuck is Spurrier? This is why you either need to get on steam or we need to find another way to live chat

do we know the next event??

Limbo

Drayco21

Also how did you know it was Spurrier? Who the fuck is Spurrier? This is why you either need to get on steam or we need to find another way to live chat

Spurrier is the genius who wrote these books:

Dr_Nemesis_Xclub_h1.jpg

Anyone capable of turning some literal who public domain character from WW2 serials and made them the most interesting mutie on Utopia is a career worth following.

Rhaknar

Wait Spurrier wrote X-Club? Shiiiit no wonder Doc is in this then. And no wonder this is so good.

GManDH

Yes Doc, Cable, Fantomex, Marrow (lol), Psylocke and a comatose Hope. It's some of the darkest shit I've read in a Marvel book. Also the art is amazing when it's Kim (which is most of it). Also how did you know it was Spurrier? Who the fuck is Spurrier? This is why you either need to get on steam or we need to find another way to live chat

Limbo

the next one not the current one.

Updates to AoU mode:

AGE OF ULTRON UPDATES
New Items:
-Added an Ultron Medallion tailored towards pure energy characters.

-Revamped Key to the City - versions for each damage type are incoming very soon.

-The Phase 4 chest will always drop an Ultron Medallion.

Each Gold Chest will drop at least one of the following:

Cosmic Rings
Insignia
Stark Tech Cube
Team up gear (Epic or Cosmic)
Costume Core

Silver and Bronze chests will have chance to drop those as well, but at a lower rate.

Ultron’s health has been increased.

Moondrop

Banned
150 achievement coffers, 50 armor boxes, 3 birthday cakes, 3 ultimate tokens, great artifacts, brutal gear, balloons on brutal strike visual... basically everything except a trifecta and a great insignia. As ready for Kitty as possible.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
piss fucking poor medallion

SemAWmj.png

ryolnir has already said the devs are gonna buff it before release, did it really require player feedback haha

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
You know Gaz is gonna make fucking bank off the inevitable mask-less Spidergwen variant, too.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I would definitely never have the patience to maintain that style of immaculately sculupted eyebrow

Luckily being a blonde dude and not having a unibrow makes it pretty moot! That's pretty much the only requirement that matters.

I haven't played the game for a long ass time (6+ months) but got suckered in by the buy one get one free e-mail. I purchased Jenny from the block, Venom along with X32 and ended up with Nightcrawler along with Juggernaut from my bonus hero boxes. Are any of them worth levelling up right now?

inky

Juggs and Venom are fun. Juggs might be one of the most fun characters to play actually. Venom is worth leveling because he is strong for the endgame portion.

Or he was, I don't really keep up with the changes in this game that much ;P

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
updated ultron medal asros has updated the proc chances and halved the cooldown from 10s to 5 seconds but that change wont happen till next week

ybCU3ya.jpg

asros and amthua have both stated % proc chances dont affect item budgets so.

[hysical updated keys to city artifact

YY584n3.jpg

ryolnir and asros said this item will drop 1 or 2 runs in ultron mode.

its being used as a starting 60 item going by the values on it etc, but yet the mode is actually hard for just getting started 60 heroes so the item is pointless

Volimar

Like the ultron medallion changes but would still like another point of Energy
or two

I'm greedy for my energy heroes.

its being used as a starting 60 item going by the values on it etc, but yet the mode is actually hard for just getting started 60 heroes so the item is pointless

Yeah, what's the point of that? You'll probably get better artis just in leveling your character.

Anoregon

Any of you boners giving Wildstar a go now that it's F2P? I made a robot guy last night but didn't really get a chance to play.

Rhaknar

Any of you boners giving Wildstar a go now that it's F2P? I made a robot guy last night but didn't really get a chance to play.

since their servers are crashing and burning for the past 3 days, no :p

but yes, I actually got a key 2 days before f2p and was having fun, but yeah, not so much now

Top Bottom