• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Gimme then ANAD x-men costumes, all of them!

Storm, Iceman, Bearded Colossus, Magik (when shes out), Wolverine-23, Jean

Also that weird Spider Man with the neon spider on the chest. I would say the amazing new Spidey 2099 costume but we didnt even get normal 2099 so...yeah

Lookin' good.

ea4fe5a0cc188c03da1dff99b7db082b.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sure have been; I love it. Art is kinda meh, but I love Miguel in 616. Can't wait for the relaunch.

Did David finish his X-Factor run in that book then? Because the last issue of X-Factor had a unexpected 2099 twist and then there's no conclusion.

Drayco21

Did David finish his X-Factor run in that book then? Because the last issue of X-Factor had a unexpected 2099 twist and then there's no conclusion.

If he did, then he did so in such a way that I didn't pick up on it.

After Spider-Verse,
Miguel briefly returns to the 2099 timeline, and it's conquered by Maestro, and he has to team up with 2099's Sorcerer Supreme to get home again.

And then he wrote another 2099 book and Future Imperfect for Secret Wars, so if that's not it, maybe in one of those?

Rhaknar

Miguel mentions that his universe is ruled by Maestro now in that X-Factor issue. Meh i guess it will forever be left unfinished

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
spider gwen is on tc as team up, spiderman qol will not be coming this week tho. her costume for spiderman will go live soon and will be a month exclusive for the team up pakc owners

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
damn it affe beat me to it

dat month long overspender exclusivity privilege tho

Almost makes me feel good about buying 95 FCs for the Carol SHIELD costume

no it doesn't

Volimar

Can't wait for new Cap Marvel. Fuck you you damned fortune cards for not giving me the cool variant.

X-23....no, stop. What are you doing? Noooooo!

Rhaknar

Thor, X-23 and Carol are must buys for me (well Carol is free). I already own (or will own) Gwen from the pack, Wanda looks shit. Faithful to that cover, but shit.

Cool that they are up to date with ANAD tho

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
confirmed by ryolnir all those costumes are this friday

Rhaknar

The X-23 costume makes me remember that young Cyclops made out with a female clone of Wolverine.

so? Phantomex fucked a clone of himself, now thats the ultimate masturbation

confirmed by ryolnir all those costumes are this friday

good. more costumes means more chances for something I dont own in the blender

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Wow Jane is awesome and surprisingly, I'm really digging X-23. The colors are really vibrant

Rhaknar

Wolverine 23 looks even better in game, i said goddamn. Good things shes awesome too

Flippyty flip flip everywhere

Indignate

"X-23 such a shit character, just a clone of Wolverine wow"

"Oh damn check out that X-23 costume that makes her look like Wolverine, dope as fuck fam."

Rhaknar

"X-23 such a shit character, just a clone of Wolverine wow"

"Oh damn check out that X-23 costume that makes her look like Wolverine, dope as fuck fam."

Who said x-23 was shit? Even Drayco likes her, and he hates mutants

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
You could be forgiven for thinking X-23 was a bad character if you've never read her awesome origin stories, Innocence Lost and Target X.

inky

Good looking costumes all around.
I still hate Spider Gwent shoes, or "chucks" or whatever they are called.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
How is Jane's voice tho? Please tell me she doesn't speak valley girl like half of the female roster.

Indignate

He wants some of the female characters to get male version costumes.

I think SW is the only one right now.

It's a fair thing to request.

It's a dumb thing to request if he's doing it in support of "ugh stop gender bending my heroes this is sexist give me male versions then brah" or something equally stupid but I don't think that's what he's doing.

Indignate

Shuri is a female costume for a male hero though. That's the opposite. Unless you're saying that Shuri is the "default'. Then I agree.

And She-Hulk is just her own character.

Mar-Vell totally works though. Forgot him.

Rhaknar

He wants some of the female characters to get male version costumes.

I think SW is the only one right now.

It's a fair thing to request.

It's a dumb thing to request if he's doing it in support of "ugh stop gender bending my heroes this is sexist give me male versions then brah" or something equally stupid but I don't think that's what he's doing.

I wasnt judging, i was actually asking for examples because i cant think of any after captain marvel

inky

Shuri is a female costume for a male hero though. That's the opposite. Unless you're saying that Shuri is the "default'. Then I agree.

And She-Hulk is just her own character.

Mar-Vell totally works though. Forgot him.

Ya, I'm just clowning around. Wanted to post a list and realized I could only think of Mar-Vell.

Shuri is still best Panther tho ;P

Top Bottom