• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Indignate

I wasnt judging, i was actually asking for examples because i cant think of any after captain marvel

Oh I see. I got you, gurl.

Yeah, I'm not sure of many that would work, or that I would care to see. As Kaine said, most would be better off just being their own hero.

Like War-Machine.

Totally needed to be his own hero.

Totes.

They need to rig Thor's capes properly. Can't be running around in that Jane costume with that stiff plastic on her back. Aside from SW's costume, these are must gets.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
The ending of The Last of Us' prologue makes me cry every. Single. Time.

Carry on.

GManDH

I would love for each hero to have a male and a female costume. I know some of the costumes should be their own heroes, X-23 She-Hulk etc... But i do feel there are male/female versions of almost every hero. Cyc has a female version of him in an alternate universe. Zeus, could be considered the male version of Storm. SG has someone named Chip that has the same powers as her. So yes, there are a lot of heroes with both male/female versions that dont need to be its own hero.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Fucking captain marvel film pushed back again cos of Fucking ant man wasp cunts. Owell wonder woman it is

Drayco21

Fucking captain marvel film pushed back again cos of Fucking ant man wasp cunts. Owell wonder woman it is

Good, maybe there will be at least one decent story told about Carol as Captain Marvel by the time the film hits now. Ant-Man and Wasp should have been phase 1 characters, it's good to finally see them get their due.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
They pushed it back because they need to avoid a scheduling conflict with Taylor Swift.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I still haven't seen Ant Man. I don't like Paul Rudd. Pushing back Captain Marvel is fucking stupid, just get some goddamn female super heroes in the MCU already who aren't goddamn sidekicks.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Ant Man 2?

5320725101faa2a452f15dfe_alright-alright-alright1.gif

Drayco21

It's right there in the title, man. Ant-Man & Wasp. She's still the side show.

Also "broken shell of humanity" is pretty much my aesthetic

Nothing about that title implies she's a side show; they're clearly going for the opposite of that implication.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Nothing about that title implies she's a side show; they're clearly going for the opposite of that implication.

Except she's second billing in a sequel to a film that was named for the male lead? Not really the same as giving a female hero her own film.

Drayco21

Except she's second billing in a sequel to a film that was named for the male lead? Not really the same as giving a female hero her own film.

I'm sorry they decided not to name the movie about one of Marvel's greatest team-ups "Wasp and Ant-Man" for you.

How would you name an Ant-Man sequel with Wasp in it in a neutral way that doesn't make her a sidekick/second billing?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I'm just sayinggggg it's bullshit Marvel pushed Captain Marvel's film yet again. I didn't say they should make a Wasp movie which you'd all have noticed if you weren't so busy getting super defensive over nothing??

I'll go really slowly.

I'd rather have Captain Marvel.

Because she's rad.

And because it'd be nice to have a superhero movie that CENTERS on a female lead.

Rather than another one with a male lead, which we have a COUPLE of.

Co-starring his female sidekick or equal or however the fuck you want to frame it.

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

Drayco21

inb4 Captain Marvel won't get merchandise and does not appear in any promotional material for her own film.

She's been getting merchandise and toys and shit in the Age of Ultron stuff, like six movies ahead of her own. She got more Age of Ultron toys than Black Widow, even :lol

Indignate

They're having a tough time putting Captain Marvel together, no big deal. You gots to do that first female movie right.

So for Avengers: Age of Ultron, is Ultron considered the sidekick here? Or does he technically get the most billing since apparently you can't have more than one lead character and the Avengers is a group?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Captain Marvel movie should have been made like 5 years ago so they could have cast Kathryn Winnick and have sequel potential without people worrying that she's "too old" for a 10 year franchise.

I still want a classic cheesy spy flick with Fury and Widow. Marvel at one point said they were considering it, and I wanted it since then. Goddamnit Marvel.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
So if all those ANAD costumes are out today does that mean that Carol becomes Captain by defaut today?

Rhaknar

how will that even work? does everyone get the costume? do you need to own the original ms.marvel costume? Because...I dont

I know its the default (aka the no costume) look now, but I kinda wanna get my affixes on

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
They've said everyone who has her gets the costume so you're good, probably.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
spidey needs many things, the dodge and defence rework should have launched before his review. because whats gonna happen now is review comes out then defene dodge rework then he will need looking at again.

just like the cable pulse rifle bug with attack speed, they knew of the bug but didnt tweak his skill during review. and on tc this week it looks like pulse rifle is getting a minor nerf due to the bug which they knew about but didnt fix or change how the skill works backend while doing review.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Deadpool will always be toilet tier in my heart of hearts

But no not yet, soon tho

spidey needs many things, the dodge and defence rework should have launched before his review. because whats gonna happen now is review comes out then defene dodge rework then he will need looking at again.

just like the cable pulse rifle bug with attack speed, they knew of the bug but didnt tweak his skill during review. and on tc this week it looks like pulse rifle is getting a minor nerf due to the bug which they knew about but didnt fix or change how the skill works backend while doing review.

Cable's Pulse Rifle issue is only the tooltip, and it's getting buffed next week anyway.

Any info when Spidey's review goes live?

End of the month.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
If you own Captain Marvel, The Superhero Formerly Known As Ms Marvel, you must redeem the code DANVERS to get her new costume.

Her new default costume lacks the mullet and has a way cooler haircut which makes me infinitely regretful that I spent all the money to get her SHIELD outfit which is hella cool but for the mullet.

Also I blended some costumes hoping for Jane but I got Wolverine X-Force and Juggernaut's X-Men uniform. I'm like 200G short to get Jane. May just prestige some idiots to get more blender fodder before I pony up the dough.

Also I blended some costumes hoping for Jane but I got Wolverine X-Force and Juggernaut's X-Men uniform. I'm like 200G short to get Jane. May just prestige some idiots to get more blender fodder before I pony up the dough.

Save your Gs till the end of the month. Last Halloween they did the 50% off costume sale.

Top Bottom