• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
volume 3 limbo achievement

That's not what I did to get it. Reports vary. I did Taskmaster, Juggernaut, Magneto and Doom terminals all 3 (red, green, cosmic) on the respective characters, and Loki as Loki in story mode once.

Some say it's any combination of 13 doppelgangers. idk.

Also I bought the X-23 ANAD costume because it's SO GOOD even though I hardly play her. Considering getting Psylocke's House of M costume too but I'm 25G short, fml. Not sure if worth, but it does look really cool.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I see theres a costume 50% off sale and I have 600 G left in my account from last time, I wonder if there's anything I feel compelled to snag for 475..

are the ANAD costumes included? I still have some Gs left

LordGraySkull

Neo Member
Got Blade to 60 first day,(between downtimes). Not bad after all, but squishy as all fuck. Even with omegas, loh, leg, etc. Dude needs some work, thats for sure. Just watched Blade on bluray for halloween. Man i wish he looked like snipes on the game.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah I've found him pretty squish too. The damage when you get 10 stacks of Bloodlust is amazing, but it's a LOT of micromanagement to play around.

LordGraySkull

Neo Member
Knowing Gaz they'll nerf his dps and leave him squish. Prob going with excalibur 80, 1000 stack loh relic, liz on him and just raid with the dude, cmm isnt for him with melee.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Isn't the point that he's supposed to be vulnerable with bloodlust?

Or are you saying he's squishy even without it?

He's kinda squishy. He feels designed around the upcoming defense rework. His defensive passive scales very badly under the current system. But with the upcoming rework it should be fine? All Bloodlust does is drain HP btw

Dec

He's kinda squishy. He feels designed around the upcoming defense rework. His defensive passive scales very badly under the current system. But with the upcoming rework it should be fine? All Bloodlust does is drain HP btw

His main way of living is healing more damage than he is taking, from enemies + himself, huge packets of damage will kill him everytime if you get hit. Hard to do in some areas of the game as a dodge hero.

I think he'll be a lot better post-def rework.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
these guys truly are masters of bugs

regarding the halloween achievement for collecting 100 halloween candy drops was going to give a halloween visual effect.

The recipe broke just before launch, so we're going to give out the recipe for free next weekend once it's fixed. Sorry for the lack of achievement.

Volimar

Grabbed Kitty. She's fun so far. It's nice to spam a lockheed ability until his spirit is gone and then spam a phasing ability until yours is gone, lather, rinse, repeat.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
halloweeen :D

GWmuECk.jpg

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Forgot to use the sale. Is it over or will be over in the next 8 hours?

So over the weekend I jumped back on to play around with a few Team-ups that I had not tried out.

Is there any info on when new mission content is going to be added? Was the last thing added the 2nd raid or did I miss anything else?

Do we have an ETA on Danger Room at this point?

Would like to play more but kind of burnt out with the current content.

Forgot to use the sale. Is it over or will be over in the next 8 hours?

You have till Tuesday.

So over the weekend I jumped back on to play around with a few Team-ups that I had not tried out.

Is there any info on when new mission content is going to be added? Was the last thing added the 2nd raid or did I miss anything else?

Do we have an ETA on Danger Room at this point?

Would like to play more but kind of burnt out with the current content.

The only other content they've added is Limbo, which is going on right now. Danger Room is looking like the end of the month and the new story chapter will release with the 2016 patch in December.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I was in a bar in Midtown Manhattan during the 8th inning on Saturday, and the whole bar must have been Yankee fans. They were haters. Cheering for the Royals so damn hard.

I think Mets fans only live in Long Island or NJ. And even NJ is mostly Yankees fans.

I should clarify North Jersey since South is all Phils fans.

Aren't there a ton of Mets fans in Queens?

Yeah, Brooklyn and Queens are technically on Long Island.

Just being in the shadow of the Yankees for so long has really crushed their fan-base. I know countless Yankees and Phillies fans and only a handful of Mets fans personally.

LordGraySkull

Neo Member
Well got Blade to red and decked out with lvl 80. Not bad, added the ghost visual so it looks like Westley Snipes pot smoke. If you dont know what im refering to, read up on Blade Trinity's production. Its hilarious.

Yeah, Brooklyn and Queens are technically on Long Island.

Just being in the shadow of the Yankees for so long has really crushed their fan-base. I know countless Yankees and Phillies fans and only a handful of Mets fans personally.
My mistake, you are correct. I always think of Long Island just as Nassau and Suffolk, so I tend to forget that BK and Queens are on it too.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
My mistake, you are correct. I always think of Long Island just as Nassau and Suffolk, so I tend to forget that BK and Queens are on it too.

BK and Queens are geographically part of LI, but "Long Island" only refers to Nassau and Suffolk from a like, official/municipal standpoint. It's all from the nonsense that went on back when NYC and Chicago were fighting to be the biggest city in the country and NYC was like "fuck you we're just annexing all the pieces of land directly adjacent to Manhattan" and scooped up the Bronx, Staten Island, and the western chunk of LI.

HISTORY FACTS.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
This week will be slightly less exciting than last weekend, as the patch will focus on bug fixes and tuning and such rather than a new hero or content.

But! Danger Room will be coming back to TC with a change to how scenarios are completed that make it more versatile and in our opinion, more fun. With that will also come difficulty changes and the "miniboss" rank of enemy actually working properly, as well as new items to test and a Team-Up variant as a reward. We're setting all of the Merit prices to 1 for testing. There's still a fair number of bugs to suss out before it goes back to public TC, but I'll keep you updated on when you might expect it.

Magik's forum will go up once her new default model is finished being posed and therefore can be used as the icon for the forums.

As for holiday festivities, the Halloween event and Mystic Mayhem will end along with the patch this week, currently scheduled for Thursday. A.R.M.O.R. Incursion will start with that patch, following our standard order. The limited time costumes (ENHANCED Symbiote Wolverine, Revengers Hulk, Franken-Castle, etc.) and Team-Up will be on sale through next Friday.

Rhaknar

logged in to buy some costumes with leftover Gs, dat new character select menu with the correct costumes

Magneto-perfection.gif

ended up getting Jane Foster and Fear Itself Juggs, it were the most expensive ones I wanted so /shrug

Top Bottom