• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Indignate

Magik is an RTS resource system.

Also, that's not default costume, is it?

I don't like titles when they only put in so few. It just ends up with everyone running around with similar titles and makes me not want to use them.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
THEME
Illyana presented a unique opportunity to bring in a design I’ve been wanting to incorporate into Marvel Heroes for some time. Her powers and abilities include enchanted melee attacks, magical ranged/area attacks, and control over a host of minions. These skills were the perfect mold for a tribute and homage to a fan favorite classic aRPG class, while still creating our own interpretation of it that is balanced and supported within our game. I’ll leave it to the community and genre veterans to figure out just which class we took inspiration from once she hits Test Center...

So, Magik confirmed for Nickromancer replacement?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
New profile pic Queen??? I havent even played this week. my life has been crazy!!!

crazy as in 76 hours work week ? :D

yes newww one again

0ees3UD.jpg

Drayco21

These mutants are coming into our rosters, and taking the jobs out of hands of hard working American super spies.

I'd rather have Magik than a Nick Fury based primarily on the Ultimates/MCU version anyway.

Magik is an RTS resource system.

Also, that's not default costume, is it?

I don't like titles when they only put in so few. It just ends up with everyone running around with similar titles and makes me not want to use them.

My biggest change to titles/achievements would be to have a unique title for each hero that you get by completing their achievement chain.

Deadpool 52R preview is up. He uses no resource. Also take note of the controller button mapping in the power bar screenshot (triggers are used as modifiers with face buttons).
We’ve saved the best for last.

Deadpool’s Level 52 has been long-awaited, and though you’ll have to wait a little while longer, we wanted to provide a preview of what’s to come, to get your feedback and try to hold over the anticipation. For his design update, Deadpool will be receiving a host of new powers and updates to his mechanics while preserving his simplistic and straight-forward playstyle, though new options may open up for those that wish to explore them. To help preserve this simplicity, Deadpool will not be receiving a secondary resource, and will continue to use Spirit.

Spirit?! Are you kidding me?! Alright, let's try this again. To help preserve the AWESOMENESS of how great Deadpool is, he will not use any resource at all and will instead just have a cool picture of his face. Much better.

vvvzGqZ.png

Guns, Glorious Guns!

One problem we quickly realized with Deadpool is that he needed more guns, bigger guns, and more ways to use them. We found the solution:

bqlLOr2.png

Okay. A big gun. That's a good start. I better get my old bazooka back.

One of the powers I’m most excited to see in action showcases Deadpool doing what he does best - he spins in circles, slicing and dicing any enemies in melee range, while also using his pistols to shoot enemies outside of melee range, anywhere on the screen. Did I mention he can move while channeling this? If ever there was a power that represented Deadpool, this is it. Oh, and it’s spammable with no cooldown. Enjoy!

What about the arrow? Don't you guys like arrows? They're in every game now! You don't even have a cool archer-type! That's me now. Deadpool. Archer guy.

aplusx8d.jpg

Why stop at swords?

Sure, Deadpool may be known for wielding some blades in his day, but he’s got more weapon proficiencies under his belt that haven’t been represented yet in Marvel Heroes. We’ve brought in two new melee weapons for Deadpool to enjoy - a pair of Sai’s for more up-close and personal combat, and this guy to clear out packs of enemies:

tVWkSEC.png

Not to be outshined by his new ranged toys, Deadpool’s gaining some sweet new sword powers and animations that’ll showcase his… unique fighting style.

Whack a Hydra Agent, here I come...
Cleanup, Aisle D

With the new Deadpool, many powers have been retrofitted, upgraded, or replaced with better versions of themselves. His passives will be reorganized for better power point arrangement, and the current plan is to add specializations to further allow customization of Deadpool’s playstyle, allowing him to focus more on melee, ranged, or hybrid gameplay.

With this update, we wanted to focus more on what makes Deadpool the deadly Merc with a Mouth, as he already had several powers to represent his fourth wall breaking. However, we did set out to improve on the ones that already existed and make them more appreciated by a wider range of players. The new God Mode, for example, will include power-altering specializations to allow even more cheating. You could spec into Multiplayer to call in extra alternate-reality Deadpools whenever you use God Mode. Or, if you're more of a lone-wolf Deadpool, spec into the new-and-improved super-sized Power-Ups to really amp up your stats.

Cheating is bad and you should never do it unless it helps me.
Deadpoolnado

It wouldn’t be the finale of the Level 52 Reviews without a new Ultimate power. Server Lag will become Deadpool’s signature, and despite its lower cooldown, will still be a ridiculously powerful effect for dealing with tough baddies.

The new Ultimate concept is essentially a massive version of the spinning, slicing, dicing, shooting Whirlwind-type power described earlier. Only instead of just swords and bullets, it’s... everything else. Deadpool will continue to fling and shoot anything and everything, in his arsenal or otherwise, to blow away anyone standing. Things that can be shot out of the Deadpoolnado include, but are not limited to:

Grenades
Laser beams
Rubber chickens?
Flash bombs
Energy bullets
Spider-Webs!
Chunks o’ concrete
Microdrones
Boomerang arrows!
Sentinel parts
Pumpkin bombs
Hotdog carts
That guy’s leg!
Kinetic cards
Briefcases full of paper
Missiles
Taskmaster’s shield!
Pulsars!

MJOLNIR!

...I’m done.

Ooh! Ooh! Hulkbuster squirrels!

HYPER VIPER BEAMS!

….

….I'm out.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Sad times. Our machines manager (deals with everything related to our machines communication with the people who make them n contracting them for us etc)

Been with us 11 years. She went to romania for birthday last week and waa involved in the club that caught fire.

A fire at a night club in the Romanian capital Bucharest has killed 27 people and left more than 150 others injured.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34687423

This happend on her birthday with het friends her brother die n some of her friends she is in critical condition with 33%burns

Her family set up a gofund campaign which requires 10k its up to 9.2 already.

Our company decides for every colleague of ours who donates they will match. Some people have been doing up to 500. The company doesnt match till end of this month so its well past the goal buts its still so sad n traumatic what happen

Just thought id share this with you all

Volimar

Sad times. Our machines manager (deals with everything related to our machines communication with the people who make them n contracting them for us etc)

Been with us 11 years. She went to romania for birthday last week and waa involved in the club that caught fire.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34687423

This happend on her birthday with het friends her brother die n some of her friends she is in critical condition with 33%burns

Her family set up a gofund campaign which requires 10k its up to 9.2 already.

Our company decides for every colleague of ours who donates they will match. Some people have been doing up to 500. The company doesnt match till end of this month so its well past the goal buts its still so sad n traumatic what happen

Just thought id share this with you all

That's awful. Hope she pulls through okay. Good on that company too. Most places I've worked wouldn't even send me flowers if that happened to me. You doing okay?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm leveling a sith sorcerer in SWTOR and just got Andronikos Revel as a companion, who is voiced by Steve Blum so he sounds exactly like Taskmaster. I wish I had Taskmaster instead.

Also Queen that is terrible. I thought she was dead at first, so I am at least relieved that is not the case.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
this bug fix patch did wonders, the armor event is broken

login gift of armor drives gives 1 armor drive to your inventory not to the currency tab.

ultimate upgrade quest isnt activating

armor buff for bosses is bugged no rewards.

legendary scrolls left over from limbo if you try to open says loot roll fail.

amazing patch gazillion i love your bug fixing patches

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
this bug fix patch did wonders, the armor event is broken

login gift of armor drives gives 1 armor drive to your inventory not to the currency tab.

ultimate upgrade quest isnt activating

armor buff for bosses is bugged no rewards.

legendary scrolls left over from limbo if you try to open says loot roll fail.

amazing patch gazillion i love your bug fixing patches

I could literally dig up posts from a year or more ago where I'm already saying how Gaz's ability to break shit in patches is beyond parody. At this point it's really just... sad. I don't think I could make up bugs that you wouldn't believe are real at this point.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
i swear the devs are fucking handicapped.

latest danger room on tc they have stated the difficulty for each tier is double is difficult as before or more.

but only increased the merit rewards by25%. these guys are fucking dumb

GManDH

i swear the devs are fucking handicapped.

latest danger room on tc they have stated the difficulty for each tier is double is difficult as before or more.

but only increased the merit rewards by25%. these guys are fucking dumb

they are more concerned with difficulty now. they said they can change rewards later, but difficulty is more important now. how is danger room? i dont do TC, but it looks like people will be farming that thing a lot.

Dec

they are more concerned with difficulty now. they said they can change rewards later, but difficulty is more important now. how is danger room? i dont do TC, but it looks like people will be farming that thing a lot.

I like it a lot. It's not exactly what I wanted it to be but it provides an alternate place to farm instead of just CMM and isn't nearly as repetitive and the exact same map over and over like MM is.

If they get the reward pricing and difficulty right, as I'm sure they will because a lot rides on Danger Room being good, it will definitely be where I spend all of my time.

Edit:

hella Blade buffs coming next week. Dude is great. Still working on cosmic though, slacking on this one.

Lame they didn't have the additional 63% for solving the third Mayhem achievement tho. :/

ARMOR is currently on, right? I'll need to do that quest for Howard.

Top Bottom