• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

I wouldn't mind the voice so much if it didn't fail in imitating the movie voice (except for things that are directly quoted and as such have a reference of inflection, such as "This is our booty"), and also sound EXACTLY like Deadpool in everything else, whose voice is just grating on my nerves lol.

I wouldn't mind the voice so much if it didn't fail in imitating the movie voice (except for things that are directly quoted and as such have a reference of inflection, such as "This is our booty"), and also sound EXACTLY like Deadpool in everything else, whose voice is just grating on my nerves lol.

At this point so many video game characters are voiced by North, I find it fun when he's doing another one.

I can't imagine anyone else voicing Deadpool now haha.. Deadpool game was the BEST.

Wolvy Team Up is locked behind a new store only grab bag item =/

GuTwnAR.png

Edit: So got the TU after buying six of these bags. Interesting set of powers while away.

Tier 3:
i1nwQre.png

Tier 4:
ilqvo4G.png

Drayco21

Trag wanted some pictures of what the Sam costume looks like before committing to the sale, so here you go:

ODWj5BN.png

I know it's stupid, but I'm still pissed they threw away two separate chances to have Greg Ellis voice Rocky.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
will there be a normal Wolverine team-up non-exclusive? because the ocd in me wants the brood for the completion, but the canon-freak in me would never use it because why would a brood infected wolverine team up with anyone

Sam being half off now makes me really glad I didn't buy Nova's store bundle. Made use of spare splinters, and can now grab the Sam costume and his stash if desired for a total 825 G (less than $10 compared to the $16 or so the store pack was on sale for).

will there be a normal Wolverine team-up non-exclusive? because the ocd in me wants the brood for the completion, but the canon-freak in me would never use it because why would a brood infected wolverine team up with anyone

I would certainly hope so, because these set of passives won't be found elsewhere. Much like Doom, I hope this is only a timed exclusive.

Drayco21

Sam being half off now makes me really glad I didn't buy Nova's store bundle. Made use of spare splinters, and can now grab the Sam costume and his stash if desired for a total 825 G (less than $10 compared to the $16 or so the store pack was on sale for).

I feel really bummed that I bought the bundle. I already prefer Rich, but Sam's VA is so terrible that I can't stand to listen to him for very long, and I really didn't need his hero specific stash that badly.

Drayco21

Is this the first time we've seen the render of Curleh Mustache's alt? I know it's been confirmed for a while, but this is the first I can recall seeing it. The improved Magneto models looks so goddamn good.

Lord Phol

Is this the first time we've seen the render of Curleh Mustache's alt? I know it's been confirmed for a while, but this is the first I can recall seeing it. The improved Magneto models looks so goddamn good.

Really glad I got the Advance Pack, black one is soooo much better! Rawr!

I have no idea how expensive it will be, but Ryolnir said there is going to be a 5 and 10 pack of Halloween Mystery Bags in the store. If you buy the 10 pack, you will instantly get Brood Wolvie TU.

That's a pretty nice deal. Might get the pack because of the guaranteed tokens/costumes and I want one of the visual effects xD. Depends on the cost though, the cosmics cubes were awesome.

Too bad about Juggs alt, probably because everyone was whining about his brown costume not being red enough :/.

Doomsaw said:
@TheArtofRawr* has authorized me to release a piece of info on Thor's Ultimate and Signature power.

Thor's new ultimate is, as requested and expected, "God Blast".

God Blast has been represented in many different ways in comics, so our Visual Effects team consulted with our partners for how it should be represented officially within Marvel Heroes. The visuals and sound will be impactful and gloriously Thor.

God Blast will be 3 powers in one: A powerful screen-clearing AOE, combined with a single-target "you will die" attack, combined with the most-powerful group buff in the game.

Thor's Signature power is indeed "Anti-Force". We went through a similar process, since it's been represented in many different ways.

We're working on the internal Alpha phase for the next week or so. We'll want some solid public testing after that, likely in about 7 days or so.

I'll talk to you again early next week with some screen shots!

Sounds pretty hype!

Not sure if posted yet(didn't see it) but all costumes are 50% off right now btw. Jeez I dunno what to buy.. so many costumes I want and everything so cheap now!

Hmm, can't decide if this is better than BoGo or not but I guess I will have to grab a few.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Mags white costume, as expected, shits all over the black one. its glorious

Dec

If you bought lady mandarin you can submit a ticket for a 7 day price guarantee and get 475 back.

Going to add the difference and grab alejandra if they respond in time. Wish they said the end time for the sale.

Indignate

Got the Squirrel Girl Christmas one, Emma Phoenix Force, and Rouge 90's (even though I don't own her yet).

I'm thinking about Ultimate Scarlet Witch and one of the Doctor Strange ones, but I really shouldn't.

Also totally excited for that X-23 stealth release today
or riot

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I feel sorry for the people who brought the team up advance pack. They have released 5. Team ups that arent in that pack already

Rhaknar

I feel sorry for the people who brought the team up advance pack. They have released 5. Team ups that arent in that pack already

its not like we arent getting what we paid for. At least they threw in the Old Thor team up for free

Dec

The camera will now correctly zoom out during the Surtur fight.

Psylocke's Deadly Assassin now properly grants a buff to physical damage passively.

Couple really nice changes.

GManDH

I think he meant Arachnid who's a timed exclusive for advance team-up pack buyers. Purchasers also get the Deadpool The Kid costume earlier than everyone else. From what I remember it was quite a good price for all the stuff in it.

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/86125/introducing-the-team-up-advance-pack/p1

Personally I'm not bothered at all by the other team-ups (though the Doom one is neat), but then again my OCD doesn't swing that way.

correct. but now i want wolv. oh well. guess ill wait till next oct and buy the cards then.

Sblargh

Banned
Fixed an issue that caused enemies to be attackable while entering the world.

Nooooooo. It's not a bug, it's a feature! :(

It made the game better!

Edit: Also 10x mystery bag bundle = guaranteed Brood Wolverine. Interested only for the guaranteed random hero and/or costume because I love me some gamble, but... urgh... it will be freaking expensive, won't it?

Dec

It made the game better!

Edit: Also 10x mystery bag bundle = guaranteed Brood Wolverine. Interested only for the guaranteed random hero and/or costume because I love me some gamble, but... urgh... it will be freaking expensive, won't it?

Saw something about it being almost $40 for the 10 pack.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42

It made the game better!

Nooo, that was the best part about the last patch :(

Beast and Electra are both going to be 200 ES heroes released next year, IIRC. Do we have any other, non-AP2, confirmed heroes in the pipeline?

The camera will now correctly zoom out during the Surtur fight.

Psylocke's Deadly Assassin now properly grants a buff to physical damage passively.

Couple really nice changes.

Excellent news on the toggle fix. And the camera bit was annoying, though I still find it useful to zoom in a tick to help see exploding bubbles late in the fight. If course, we skipped them altogether this last raid, haha.

Top Bottom