• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Does crafting rework mean being able to roll individual stats now?

"Phase 1" is probably just the rework of materials so that there's no more primitive, refined, etc. Just one base type per element.

Indignate

I mean, I get that it's fun to be a hater, but it's not even like you'd be preventing the release of a character you dislike. He's already in the game.

But nobody even plays him right now cuz he's so bad, only his 13 year old fans do.

I just don't want casual people to try him out and then end up thinking he's a good character just because he's overpowered in some video game.

That movie is probably already going to ruin people enough though.

Dec

But nobody even plays him right now cuz he's so bad, only his 13 year old fans do.

I just don't want casual people to try him out and then end up thinking he's a good character just because he's overpowered in some video game.

That movie is probably already going to ruin people enough though.

I read Cable & Deadpool how bad of a person am I?

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Oh shit that reminds me I saw the trailer for that movie yesterday for the first time

It looks fucking awful but hey at least it looks true to all of Deadpool's appearances in not-comic books but also in most comic books

Inevitable someone responds with "no you don't get it, Deadpool is good, you just have to read this one specific run of comics written by this ONE guy who can write Deadpool well!"

Well buddy, if Deadpool is tolerable as written by one person, that just means that person is a good writer. If Deadpool is terrible in 99% of the things he appears in, I feel pretty comfortable saying he's a shit, one-note character who can be summed up with "LOL RANDUMB xD"

inky

Gotcha. I've been rolling crit in my costumes recently so I definitely know what a fucking hassle dealing with elements is.

It's a big change, but to be worthy of a "phase 1" tag it needed to be more than that I think. There are so many obsolete recipes.

Dec

Gotcha. I've been rolling crit in my costumes recently so I definitely know what a fucking hassle dealing with elements is.

It's a big change, but to be worthy of a "phase 1" tag it needed to be more than that I think. There are so many obsolete recipes.

This includes breaking down the crafting materials to a single tier and recipes automatically inserting stackable items such as materials and runes for you

Yes, since there is only one tier, they will stack much, much higher...

Seems to be the posts relating to phase 1.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
21 down, 33 to go. 32 to go? I dont fucking know how many heroes there are anymore

inky

I was leveling Emma yesterday and I'm not feeling her at all. Probably gonna shelf her at 30 right now and finish later. My goal is to have everyone at 60 before the end of the year... we'll see how that goes.

It sucks even more because I have 4 costumes for her.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I was leveling Emma yesterday and I'm not feeling her at all. Probably gonna shelf her at 30 right now and finish later. My goal is to have everyone at 60 before the end of the year... we'll see how that goes.

It sucks even more because I have 4 costumes for her.

shes one of my faves, and I just destroyed skull with her :(

to each its own I guess, which in a game with 50+ heroes, is a good thing :p

Rhaknar

Didn't we establish cosmic trial is easy tho?

Even I did it with Carol yesterday.

Carol is great with her insane regen tho.

Can you not, Inky?

Rhaknar is trying to prove something to himself and he doesn't need you trivializing his achievements.

congratulations on reaching the point where I cant be arsed with your trolling act anymore, which I assume if what you wanted, but it begs the question why you message me on steam if you just want to piss me off tho. But that is easily fixable I guess

inky

That's what I told you yesterday.

321231nppm1.png

Rhaknar pls, why u trying to make it look like I don't know ;_;

Rhaknar

That's what I told you yesterday.

321231nppm1.png

Rhaknar pls, why u trying to make it look like I don't know ;_;

not stealing your thunder. I actually also thought I couldnt do it with carol, because I play her with some fucked up mid-range spec, not actually melee, but after you did it I decided to try and I did it fine (think I wiped once), I thought for sure I would run into dps problems with the timer

like I did with hawkeye and tasky :( timer running out is much worse than you dying

Dec

Do they ever do promos where the splinters are worth more or just buying stuff with money? I'm like 99% sure I know the answer but just want to check.

Nope, just splinters every day on log in during special events, higher chances of multiple splinters in one drop during some events (limbo) and limited time potions that double (triple or more in my experience) splinter drops that they sell sometimes and also give away a few times a year.

Nope, just splinters every day on log in during special events, higher chances of multiple splinters in one drop during some events (limbo) and limited time potions that double (triple or more in my experience) splinter drops that they sell sometimes and also give away a few times a year.

Plus some random daily bonus boxes during certain events that give out eternity splinters and cube shards.

Alright, figured as much. Just wanted to make sure I shouldn't time them to something if possible now that I have a bunch of characters.

Rhaknar

Oh yes

Time to finally read Immortal Iron Fist to get ready

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
He's just lashing out because the truth of your post cut deep

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
4.4gb update? What have they added?

Also, has there been any word on controller support/console release?

Anoregon

Controller support is already in the game, nothing official on console release.

Lord Phol

Oh cool, I've been wanting controller support for awhile. Should be neat (if the full thing actually releases this year or the next).
Also dat Iron fist power reminds me of the Monk from Diablo 3, which isn't a bad thing,

Rhaknar

just noticed I finally broke 1500 hours

;_;

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Got christmas presents from company today

Everyone is able to spend up to £20 on anything they wish and they will pay for it (we have over 6000 employees acorss uk and australia)

Also everyone recieved one of these

1NnMN9dh.jpg

Top Bottom