• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
getting ready to bring knives if y'all keep talking about future fight in my vicinity

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
#TeamBat

You can play as Elsa Bloodstone and fucking Warwolf in Future Fight, man. Warwolf.

Netmarble is crazy.

When you make trash it's easy to go nuts. I just made a doodle of Kaine fighting Ben Reilly in my new fighting game. Then I threw it in the trash, where it belongs. Like Future Fight.

And like Kaine and Ben Reilly.

Drayco21

When you make trash it's easy to go nuts. I just made a doodle of Kaine fighting Ben Reilly in my new fighting game. Then I threw it in the trash, where it belongs. Like Future Fight.

tumblr_inline_nycwjcYn2u1ql2yhd_500.gif

Et tu, Rhak?

Indignate

Is what people tell themselves cuz they're overly defensive about the trash they like.

Just admit you like trash and get over it.

I love trash.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

I would click like on this post if I could

Dec

Controller support is in-game but limited to Steam controller.

The compatibility thing on the patch notes is from when adding Steam controller support broke xpadder and shit.

I assume the major issue for Danger Room was crafted scenarios not rewarding a scenario of the same type upon completion, like the dropped ones were. The way the system works 90% of scenarios will be crafted so kind of a big deal.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
And in todays terrible ideas, was reading Captain America & The Mighty Avengers and now I want these as enhanced costumes, which will make Drayco foam with rage

White Tiger for Black Panther

Power Man for Iron Fist

At least I didn't say Kaine as a enhanced costume :3

Edit: and Kaluu for Dr.Strange while we're at it

Rhaknar

You need to stop doing that thing you're doing.

I sware you must have a Google alert on "different heroes as enhanced costumes" :D

You won't even give me White Tiger? Come on man, even the sig would be the tiger god!

Edit: Armadillo for Juggernaut? :3

Drayco21

:D

You won't even give me White Tiger? Come on man, even the sig would be the tiger god!

You can have White Tiger. As a full separate character like she deserves.

She doesn't even have any ties to Black Panther. At that point, we may as well have made Winter Soldier a Punisher costume because they both use guns.

Beta Ray Bill and Kate Bishop deserved better.

Rhaknar

You can have White Tiger. As a full separate character like she deserves.

She doesn't even have any ties to Black Panther. At that point, we may as well have made Winter Soldier a Punisher costume because they both use guns.

Beta Ray Bill and Kate Bishop deserved better.

...M

......Mocking Bird for Daredevil? :3

Volimar

I like the White Tiger idea.

Not Mockingbird. I like Mockingbird but I hate how Daredevil plays. He's my least favorite character.

Indignate

Let's not take one minority character and make them the enhanced costume of another different minority character when they can be their own characters.

Do that with the white people all you want. There's enough of them as is.

Rhaknar

Classic Danny is expected, but was still hoping for Immortal. What's the bucky one? From that weird as space run?

Also legit question Drayco, if you HAD to, gun to your head, make a different character into a enhanced costume, who would you make? Work that encyclopedic freak of a brain

Drayco21

Also legit question Drayco, if you HAD to, gun to your head, make a different character into a enhanced costume, who would you make? Work that encyclopedic freak of a brain

I would take anyone as an enhanced costume for Kaine or Anya if it means I get playable Kaine or Anya.

This does not expand to include Anya as an enhanced costume for Kaine or vice versa.

Sulik2

So after hearing Anthony Gallegos mention this game had raids on RebelFM the other week I decided to give it a whirl. I bounced off it back in 2013. Rolled storm to 10 and played a couple of levels with Scarlet Witch. Wow, gotta say this game is actually quite fun now. I don't really need an MMO Action RPG time sink in my life right now, but I am sure I am going to keep playing this now. What a fun little game.

Dec

So after hearing Anthony Gallegos mention this game had raids on RebelFM the other week I decided to give it a whirl. I bounced off it back in 2013. Rolled storm to 10 and played a couple of levels with Scarlet Witch. Wow, gotta say this game is actually quite fun now. I don't really need an MMO Action RPG time sink in my life right now, but I am sure I am going to keep playing this now. What a fun little game.

Yea he is the dev that designed Blade and co-designed the upcoming Iron Fist. He also played Colossus himself so he could submit official feedback on his current status in the game.

Cool dude.

Yeah if you don't play this as much as most of the nerds in here (I don't even compare to most of the regulars in here, and I consider my 600+ hours to be quite a lot), it's definitely fun.
I play it every now and then, have been doing so since the Beta, and unless you delve really deeply into it, it won't get boring and you won't get burnt out on it as much.

inky

According to Steam I have 1300 hours, but I'm pretty sure it is way more than that because for a long time I launched the game outside of Steam because my Sweet FX profile didn't work otherwise.

Most of that time was before we had stuff like Omega points though, which explains why I don't even have 2K of them, or why half my roster is only level 1-30. Kinda funny to think that most of my play time was when there was not much to do, just farming red terminals for items I wouldn't give to a fresh level 60 nowadays.

Rhaknar

no new event to make up for no danger room? :(

Top Bottom