• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
The confuse is the one at the bottom with ?s.

The skull is Sudden Dread which is a fear and actually the dopest skill.

Also, the pet taunt is already maxed on that build. I'm not sure what you're taking out points in Dread for. Are you talking about the blowing up pet ability?

Nope I don't kill pets you know that...hmm.

Hmmm. Well I max out the pet then, I know there's one of the pet skills there that isn't max and I max it I remember the icon

Edit: also you have sick gear on your emma

Defending that power generator thing in the Ultron mode seems to have gotten much harder lately. Those yellow Ultron bots overwhelm us and the upload progress drops so much if the generator takes a hit.
Last week, my team of randoms would get through on silver pretty easy. We have bombed out on bronze on my last two games. My War Machine isnt the best geared, but he's ok.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Winter Soldier trial easily done first try after using Dec's tips... that dash shit, I had no idea holy crap. Hes almost a movement hero because of that shit o_O

Maybe I should read what the moves do more carefully >_>

edit: zero chance with Rogue, at least with my spec / gear. To be fair her power cosmic is at zero and my spec is 3 types just for power cosmic so thats not helping, but didnt even get hydra to half health. Using 3 dots (storm hail, clea mental aoe dot and rogue's own physical bleed uppercut, taskmaster passive for crit dmg and also defensive stuff (great passive), the lightning aoe thing from thor because I need the spirit regen bad, rogue's own rock slam thing for vulnerability, the death from above from kirigi or whoever it is for a big hitter with short cooldown when you use other cooldowns. The trash was actually ok with all the aoe dots, but then Hydra I was just barely scratching her. Ill retry with at least 4 ranks in power cosmic eventually, but Rogue is such a pain to change specs and shti, so annoying

zorbsie

Just saw the steam controller support pic on twitter. Hopefully that means 360 controller support is closer now. Maybe Marvel Heroes 2016 for consoles. Believe.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
We would be at OT5 if Kepow wasn't banned.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
This thread is really boring when people are actually talking about the game, which says it all, if you ask me.

inky

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| We would be at OT5 if Kepow wasn't banned
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| This thread is really boring when people are actually talking about the game, which says it all, if you ask me
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Now with controller support?
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Danger Room 2017

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| We would be at OT5 if Kepow wasn't banned
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| This thread is really boring when people are actually talking about the game, which says it all, if you ask me
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Now with controller support?
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Danger Room 2017

I'm into something positive that will bring in new players, personally. Cynicism should stay in post only.

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Now with more Thanos
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| I'm not a Skrull!
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Highway to the Danger Room
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| 54 Heroes and Counting

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Marvel heroes Queen keeping gazillion in business

Marvel heroes Queen of gifting

Marvel heroes the love tower

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| We take our selfies in the Danger Room

inky

Golden Age!

STdqxhd.jpg

4vXUwNQ.jpg

58Rk95m.jpg

:p

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Ah, the nostalgia... a time in Marvel Heroes when it was total shit but still fun and the future seemed full of possibility because the game was so devoid of features literally any addition was hailed as the second coming.

Good times.

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| In which we talk about everything but Marvel Heroes 2016
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Gambling on if Danger Room releases before playable HERBIE

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
in other news can you guys either pm me on here or steam message something you'd like for christmas, either something from marvel heroes or something off steam, this is non negotiable this is my christmas gift this year.

n2Mxyyv.gif

Anoregon

I hope we still make jokes about how Danger Room never coming out after it comes out

in other news can you guys either pm me on here or steam message something you'd like for christmas, either something from marvel heroes or something off steam, this is non negotiable this is my christmas gift this year.

Non-negotiable? But I am from the same state as Donald Trump, I am an expert in the art of the deal!

N-non negotiable?
I don't even celebrate Christmas! D:

I hope we still make jokes about how Danger Room never coming out after it comes out

I definitely will.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member

Non-negotiable? But I am from the same state as Donald Trump, I am an expert in the art of the deal!

did you just call yourself a cunt lmao

N-non negotiable?
I don't even celebrate Christmas! D:

this involves no decorations or anything. maybe ill just spy on everyones whishlists on steam haha

this involves no decorations or anything. maybe ill just spy on everyones whishlists on steam haha

Well I have like 200something items on my Steam wishlist. Though I'd suggest waiting until the christmas sale before buying me anything. :p
I really should sort that list again.

Also less about decorations and more about me not being Christian ;)

Anoregon

I know I have kepow, noray, and queen on steam. Dunno bout the rest of you rabble.

I have the best steam display name ever (ZERO STONES ZERO CRATES, with a picture of Zorg)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I have most of the regs here i think maybe few missing haha

Anoregon

I just send friend requests to you three (aff, xevren, volimar)

Dec

Winter Soldier trial easily done first try after using Dec's tips... that dash shit, I had no idea holy crap. Hes almost a movement hero because of that shit o_O

Maybe I should read what the moves do more carefully >_>

I think with the dash EMP thing they intended for him to have a viable way of dealing with crowds in CMM and such. He definitely plays like a movement hero when dealing with groups of enemies but has great single target burst as well.

Indignate

I'm into something positive that will bring in new players, personally. Cynicism should stay in post only.

Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Now with more Thanos
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| I'm not a Skrull!
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| Highway to the Danger Room
Marvel Heroes 2016 |OT3| 54 Heroes and Counting

But everyone of these is more depressing.

Mine is my name on here because that's not confusing.

I'm Volimar on Steam because boring people crave consistency.

Thank you for being sensible. Some people just don't get it, QUEEN!

Dec

Going up on TC in the new few hours for testing, then hopefully live tomorrow

Lets get it done this time, Gaz.

Wasn't Danger Room supposed to come out today?

They changed how the vendor worked due to request which required another patch and the end chests are not dropping the correct table. If the chests are dropping correctly tonight I'm sure it will come tomorrow.

I actually have high hopes for tomorrow.

They could have had it out today if they held people over night but it was deemed too expensive, according to Asros apparently.

Rhaknar

Lets get it done this time, Gaz.

They changed how the vendor worked due to request which required another patch and the end chests are not dropping the correct table. If the chests are dropping correctly tonight I'm sure it will come tomorrow.

I actually have high hopes for tomorrow.

They could have had it out today if they held people over night but it was deemed too expensive, according to Asros apparently.

this "will it be tomorow" thing going on with danger room this week is bizarre to me. I mean, previously, the patch wasnt one week, we would just get it... the next week, on the usual day (friday or thursday)

Dec

this "will it be tomorow" thing going on with danger room this week is bizarre to me. I mean, previously, the patch wasnt one week, we would just get it... the next week, on the usual day (friday or thursday)

They don't have a rigid patch day anymore so Danger Room being one major bug from release for the past 3 days has made it like "we're going to patch test center and if it's fixed it will be tomorrow!" then it isn't fixed on test and they work on the fix for the next day again.

Rhaknar

my steam name is really hard to figure out but if you can feel free to add it, but I think I already have all of you anyway

except Frost. Fuck that guy

Finished red prestiging War Machine and got him through the Cosmic Trial on my first go.
Army of One is the single most effective power I have seen in this game.

Top Bottom