• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
One of the best heroes in the game, Scarlet Witch, is 50% off if she wasn't already cheap enough

That weird new costume is also 50% off

inky

Why? I like that costume and passed on it in the BF sale. Maybe I'll get it now.

Ant Man and costumes is also 25% off because the DVD is out or something.
LOL DVDs :p

Drayco21

While we're still on the topic, I only have a couple of you guys on Steam- I'm Drayco90, instead of Drayco21. Feel free to add me; my laptop is hot garbage though, so I don't spend a lot of non-Marvel Heroes gaming time on it.

Dec

Danger Room's biggest bug is fixed on the test center patch that went up 20 minutes ago and even Blade's serum is fixed for the patch.

Looking extremely likely for tomorrow morning.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Don't add Drayco on steam please, he's a
Marvel
racist

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Danger Room's biggest bug is fixed on the test center patch that went up 20 minutes ago and even Blade's serum is fixed for the patch.

Looking extremely likely for tomorrow morning.

nice!

Rhaknar

Please don't listen to Mutie Lover propaganda; I love all humans equally.

And also some Kree are alright.

Soulless one, did Giant Size Little Marvel AvX #1 also not do anything for your black piece of coal?

4550950-giant_size_little_marvel_avx_1_preview_2.jpg

Drayco21

I didn't bother reading it because Skottie Young wrote that Rocket Raccoon ongoing that contributed to Marvel Cosmic getting ruined, so fuck that guy.

Rhaknar

I didn't bother reading it because Skottie Young wrote that Rocket Raccoon ongoing that contributed to Marvel Cosmic getting ruined, so fuck that guy.

It takes a special kind of bad individual to shit on Skottie Young of all people

Like, really? Skottie?

Really Drayco? ;_;

Rhaknar

Fuck you heartless bastards :(

Edit: where's my Superior Tony costume gaz? I need my symbiote armor

So I just started playing this last week and just two days ago got to level 60 with Cyclops. Now I'm gonna level up Blade next(that's who i bough with my 400 ES for second day login) but I'm gonna figure out what to do with my level 60 Cyclops also. Still learning the game also.

Dec

So I just started playing this last week and just two days ago got to level 60 with Cyclops. Now I'm gonna level up Blade next(that's who i bough with my 400 ES for second day login) but I'm gonna figure out what to do with my level 60 Cyclops also. Still learning the game also.

Good choice!

I assume if you chose Blade as your second day hero you expect to like him and even if he is simplistic overall, Blade plays how you would expect him to.

Drayco21

One of them was even a mutant as an alternate character costume! I'm still shocked that poll ended up going the way I wanted it to.

inky

Awesome. Welcome!

I actually played it like around a year ago but that was just to test it out a little bit. I did nothing more than the tutorial mission. Then I heard recently that they was gonna have controller support then I decided to finally dive in.

Cracklox

Warning: Game related post:

Just can't do this trial with Emma. Followed the posted build, sans some of the gear I don't have and just can't get it done. Had Madame Hydra nearly dead on 1 go, but that was as close as I could get. Not even half way :(

Did manage to get Betsy through though after a bunch of tries. Her DPS was fine, it was just surviving, mainly against skull who could nearly erase 24k health in 1 go if I fucked up.

Good choices. Cyc gets you an xp synergy which is invaluable early and Blades fun and capable of some pretty good damage. I just finished leveling him the other day and am in the process of getting him some decent gear. There's a few haters out there, but I think that's mostly long-term players, some of which are jaded about anything and everything the game does atm. As mentioned above he plays more or less like you would expect him to and is fun in either melee or range

Plus UV grenade has to be the best trash clearer in the game. Such explosions!

Asros twitter:

It's done boys

Schweet!!

We've had like 5 new people post in this thread in the past couple of months.

Game is Alive.

If I'm included in that, I've posted here before :) Just not often, and a fair while ago

Rhaknar

So I still have the whole morning in euro time to farm more midtown boxes to give to my remaining guys and level up their legendaries to see if I can do that damn trial then? Cool

Oh Indignate I actually wanted to ask you something. Can you consistently go into stealth before using assassinate (or whatever it's called) on Betsy? Or do you not bother?

I can't for the life of me do it, consistently that is. I do it on Nightcrawler 100% for the teleport kick thing, but on Psylocke half the time she doesn't go into stealth

Indignate

Just hitting the button for psionic projection gives you the buff or flag or whatever for having gone into stealth.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTACK WHILE IN STEALTH.

Assassinate gives you a 2 second grace period for the x2 damage once you break stealth.

Kirisute (her spender) does 50% more damage for 6 seconds after having used a stealth power, so you should always have that buff up since assassinate is on a 4s cooldown.

So yes, always.

Rhaknar

Just hitting the button for psionic projection gives you the buff or flag or whatever for having gone into stealth.

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO ATTACK WHILE IN STEALTH.

Assassinate gives you a 2 second grace period for the x2 damage once you break stealth.

Kirisute (her spender) does 50% more damage for 6 seconds after having used a stealth power, so you should always have that buff up since assassinate is on a 4s cooldown.

So yes, always.

dont shout at me

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
The only thing that is important is making sure garbage characters like Kaine never make it into the game.

Indignate

They pushed the patch out about an hour ago. It'll be up soonish. The server will still be under maintenance for another 2 hours or so, so if you're internet is any decent you'll be ready by then.

Anoregon

I legitimately feel sorry for everyone stuck on Comcast because they are a despicable shity company that forces people to use it as the only option in the area. That's not patronizing, it's actual sympathy.

Anoregon

Patch notes:

DANGER ROOM
The Danger Room is now online and fully operational in Marvel Heroes 2015!

Danger Room is an all-new endgame activity featuring randomized levels, missions, bosses, hazards, and region-wide modifiers that make each and every run feel different from the last! Danger Room Scenarios, a new type of item drop, can be used to create instanced, multi-stage simulations for you to explore, completing objectives and clearing your way to the boss.

Test yourself in the Danger Room solo, or team up with your friends to tackle some of the most difficult challenges yet!

For the full details on the new Danger Room game mode, check out the Danger Room FAQ:

http://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/250770/faq-danger-room-game-mode

DANGER ROOM EVENT
With the launch of Danger Room, we’ll be running a server-side experience bonus of +100% starting today!

In addition, each day we’ll be granting a login gift of Danger Room Scenarios so you can jump right into the action!

These bonuses will run until the next game update.

ITEM CHANGES
Spear of the White Gorilla Tribe summon damage and attack speed proc now shows a buff icon and tooltip text.

BUG FIXES
Fixed an issue where Blade’s Serum Injection fail to heal him and would heal for too low of an amount when it did work.

Fixed an issue where Elektra from Daredevil’s Ultimate could be summoned an unlimited amount of times.

Magik Stepping Disc cooldown reduced to the standard 0.2s, and is no longer displayed on the tooltip.

Fixed an issue that caused Magik's souls and Doctor Strange's mystic orbs to appear incorrectly bunched together.

Fixed an issue that would cause Magik’s Dark Pact to get into a bad state on region change.

KNOWN ISSUES
The Random Challenge Bonus token on the Danger Room Rewards Vendor is not functioning correctly in the corresponding crafting recipe. This item has been disabled and will not appear for purchase in Danielle Moonstar’s inventory at this time. This issue will be corrected in a future update, at which point the Random Challenge Bonus token will again be enabled for purchase with Merits.

Top Bottom