• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

inky

I had that glitch last night. It kicked me out then said that it couldn't connect to the server even though it was online and my internet was working fine.

I just played some Hearthstone for like an hour then I could log back in.

Dec

Yea different bug but something they had issues with last night. Should be happening less and less over today.

The DR specific bug is just crazy. Those who have it can't even do that mode, every transition is like 1-3 minutes load time and if you open the chest before they load they get nothing.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Wow, I keep crashing. I can't kill the hood on magik because the game keeps locking up.

edit: just tried midtown and crashed within like 30 seconds there too. Wasn't happening last night, I wake up this morning saw windows did an update and now I have to deal with this shit. Ugh.

Weirdly, MH is the only game having a problem so it doesn't seem to be an overall video card issue or anything. I uninstalled the game and am re-downloading on steam now, if that doesn't fix it I'm gonna have to fuck around with windows recovery shit to roll back to a previous build.

inky

I don't think it is your windows honestly. They've had memory leak issues lately to the point their 32 bit launcher stopped working and crashed instantly.

Might be some unexpected performance from the patch or other sever side issues.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Reinstall seems to have done it. Just did cosmic trial first try on loki, no crashes.

Either that, or only Magik is crashing

Anoregon

I'm digging magik so far but I can definitely see how melee is pretty much her only good spec atm. Hopefully pets and ranged get tweaks soon

Volimar

Danger Room definitely needs to give more exp. The end box needs to give one random currency item as well. Other than that I'm still digging it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
C1BD236EEEAC2A41083DF0994A3BAF2D470383C0

game is
not
dead

Anoregon

that 2x random box for G's sale they have right now is tempting. 450g for 2x random heroes or costumes.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
holy fuckkkkkkkk huge qol change

uniques now drop with name on ground on tc

items2.png

newly picked up items get blue border till hghlighted

new_items2.png

from tc on forum

Anoregon

Those changes are both god damn fantastic.

Indignate

I need stark cubes to do that cuz right now I run off screen so that I can mouseover their location indicator to see what they are.

I just don't have the time to pick things up when I can't load into the game you know?

Anoregon

I'm like 2 seasons behind on adventure time, I should binge through some of that.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I need that Marvel Now Cable costume bad, come on with the 50% sale already Gaz

Cracklox

Danger Rooms a good thing. Basically a glorified terminal, meets D3 Grift, meets POE random maps (So I hear. I don't play POE). Plenty to work towards in the vendor and a good level of challenge, so long as you don't bite off more then you can chew.

I did have one frustrating experience on a blue map that had the random boss affix and the reduced area power damage. I ran it with Window and was going along fine murdering everything with drones (which aren't area tagged) until I hit Magneto, who was the random boss. What proceeded to happen was a total crock of shit. He was using his cage attack from off screen that was taking 3 quarter off my health, or he would activate his floating AOE which was literally killing me in 2-3 ticks. This is the same well geared Widow that passed the cosmic trial 1st time with ease. After about 10 deaths (he was also on the other side of the map...) I got out of there, before something around the house got broken. Was seriously annoying. I started playing a year and half or so ago, so I wasn't around for the original incarnation of Limbo, but apparently his AOE bullshit was similar then

Anyway that aside, I enjoyed running scenarios. Other then a bit of tuning here and there, the main issues I have would be we need separate storage for the DR chips, which apparently Gaz are already working on. Also, having to clean up mobs after completing the objective seems to take a little longer then it should, but I'm not as fussed about that one for now

Oh and adding Odin Marks and/or commendations to the loot table would be awesome. Maybe add DR to the Dailies, though as a 60 only mode, they, understandably may not want to do that.

On an unrelated note melee Spideys a beast now. Got through the trial 1st time with a lvl 1 legenday, only 3 slots with 60 gear and aside from a shit rolled spider serum, crappy artis.

Rhaknar

You guys know what's free on MU?

Scarlet fuckin' Spider

For free, guys.

Also, Annihilation, which everyone should read.

I wish Slott would retcon Peter to be mutant, revealing all the spider bite did was trigger his mutation. He was the right age anyway. Do it Slott, do it for Drayco.

Drayco21

I dunno, man- I have a pretty solid track record with clones of Mutants, and Chris Yost is historically an X-Men writer, so this could still work out for the greater good.

J-Tier

I need that Marvel Now Cable costume bad, come on with the 50% sale already Gaz

Whoa thanks! Now conflicted...stick to marvel unlimited for ONLY $9.99 /mo for unlimited comics 6 months or older...or continue to buy new books weekly for $20-30 weekly for both Marvel and DC.

Rhaknar

Whoa thanks! Now conflicted...stick to marvel unlimited for ONLY $9.99 /mo for unlimited comics 6 months or older...or continue to buy new books weekly for $20-30 weekly for both Marvel and DC.

MU is a ridiculous deal whatever you do. I've read literally thousands of comics since getting a sub a little over a year ago

J-Tier

MU is a ridiculous deal whatever you do. I've read literally thousands of comics since getting a sub a little over a year ago

I love being in the know with current Marvel and DC...but I might just continue with Marvel Unlimited and limit myself to 2 or 3 currently running series. I can't believe I JUST discovered Marvel Unlimited and I've been reading digital comics since the beginning of Comixology.

Finally got to 200 Eternity splinter and unlocked Scarlet Witch. So far I have Cyclops, Blade and SW. I'll probably buy $60 worth in credits buy some costumes and extra S.T.A.S.Hs

Top Bottom