• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

KePoW

Banned
Does it level up your pets too? I turned it on, but it still doesn't vaporize blue stuff even when set up at EPIC, so yea... about that.

Hmm I've never had it bugged like that before. Loot Vaporizer has always worked great for me (yes it does automatically level up your equipped pet).

Unless it only started happening today

inky

Levels your pets, yeah. It's literally the vacuum option minus the button pressing that also takes cosmics if chosen. And it shouldn't be leaving blues (did you set all five slots to be vaporized?). I've had zero issues with it since release.

Yup, all 5 slots in epic setting. It only happens in Midtown too. I ran a terminal and it was fine there, or I assume since I didn't see any blues left behind, other than the usual insignias and rings.

I only need it to pick epics for this particular pet anyways, all others are done, so it's not like it's a big issue, but yea... I also found out that if you pick up that stuff manually, then drop it again it can be vacuumed normally.

Fucking weird bug.

Yea, vacuuming would randomly bug out on me since the patch on Saturday. Especially happened in X-Defense, but it would just randomly do it anywhere. Don't think it was part of the fix that went out this morning, so probably won't get addressed till the next one.

I'm leveling up Black Widow right now. I have no idea how to build her. I like melee heroes so I'm trying to do that. There aren't really any exciting builds on the forums that don't require hybrid power cosmic shenanigans.

Lord Phol

Huh, noticed that I get to keep my ToT buffs sometimes even after succesfully defeating the boss and reaping the rewards. Not that I mind though!

KePoW

Banned
I'm leveling up Black Widow right now. I have no idea how to build her. I like melee heroes so I'm trying to do that. There aren't really any exciting builds on the forums that don't require hybrid power cosmic shenanigans.

You don't "need" a Power Cosmic for hybrid build. You can use Gungnir in the meantime

EDIT: Thanks for the codes, Baron.

People are currently talking about the Agent Coulson team-up.

He looks pretty good himself..

And the minigun fan-man is so awesome (a Coulson summon)...

My problem is that I havent saved any Omega files. I only have about 250-ish because I never play that wave mode. I might start saving soon.

I have been saving the Files completely with the team-up in mind (same for Worldstones and Doop companion) but I'm still a fair way off owning Coulson. 1190 Files now I think. Something like that.

Dec

I have a hard time staying interested in this game when it's not cosmic chaos...

Edit: Armor seems good too, never played during that event before, I hope it's next and not MM or something.

Moondrop

Banned
I've leveled Psylocke into the 50s. What's there to say? She's amazing and the best character on my roster. I just toggle on mental and go mental. Once you unlock Assassinate, the face-rolling doesn't slow down.

That said, I don't think I'm going to make her my main. I love the dps and the fluid movement, but it all feels a bit light. I've become quite intrigued by Juggernaut and I'm going to buy him as soon as Psylocke hits 60. I just hope it's not too restrictive to devote two artifacts to size increases.

Also I can't wait to get home and unlock Coulson. I hope I get him by showtime. ;)

I've leveled Psylocke into the 50s. What's there to say? She's amazing and the best character on my roster. I just toggle on mental and go mental. Once you unlock Assassinate, the face-rolling doesn't slow down.

That said, I don't think I'm going to make her my main. I love the dps and the fluid movement, but it all feels a bit light. I've become quite intrigued by Juggernaut and I'm going to buy him as soon as Psylocke hits 60. I just hope it's not too restrictive to devote two artifacts to size increases.

Also I can't wait to get home and unlock Coulson. I hope I get him by showtime. ;)

Psylocke is my go to now. I do all my dailies with her, cosmic terminal grinding, one-shots etc.. I've got her pretty highly geared now (with the exception of the Power Cosmic/Deep Ecto etc, all the high-tier stuff people recommend for the optimised build), and she destroys everything.

I loooove the crazy speed and damage.

Juggernaut is going to be extremely interesting but with the Omega event + down time last night, I've still not gotten him to 60, so I haven't been able to play with an optimum build yet.

Psylocke has sort of become my main without me even realising.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
ranged mental Psylocke still viable? thats how I played her and thats how I specced her yesterday but I didnt play her, was just about before going to work, so I dont know if its working after the changes

ranged mental Psylocke still viable? thats how I played her and thats how I specced her yesterday but I didnt play her, was just about before going to work, so I dont know if its working after the changes

I'm using a hybrid build, so I'm not sure about full ranged.

AFAIK she works in any build now though haha..

Dec

Two hard locks today since the patch, every time the game was using a bloated as fuck amount of RAM when I looked in the task manager.

Last day of Omega Event = Massive server side boost = Perfect time to pop some pots and go to town leveling / getting omegas.

Jeez I really hope Thursday isn't the last day of the omega event. That would suck balls to only have it go for 5 days. :/ Especially since I'd be short 80 omega files for Coulson.

Two hard locks today since the patch, every time the game was using a bloated as fuck amount of RAM when I looked in the task manager.

As far back as I can remember, it's always been terribly optimised with memory leaks everywhere.

On my old PC (and the reason why I benched the game for so long) it would crash to desktop with that memory error every ~25 mins or so.

Last couple of patches, I notice on weekends that the game starts getting really sluggish if I leave it running for more than a few hours.

Jeez I really hope Thursday isn't the last day of the omega event. That would suck balls to only have it go for 5 days. :/ Especially since I'd be short 80 omega files for Coulson.

It would be six active days, so maybe you will get him. This week's bug fix/introducing patch is scheduled for Friday, so expect it then.

KePoW

Banned

I hard locked on my laptop at work today. That was the first time MH has ever hard locked on me the entire time I've played the game on any computer

I've become quite intrigued by Juggernaut and I'm going to buy him as soon as Psylocke hits 60. I just hope it's not too restrictive to devote two artifacts to size increases.

You really only have to devote 1 slot to size increase as 1 of his uniques has a size increase and the other can be a Pym's Growth or ACCC that you craft the visual to your costume. That'll give you the max 3 size increases using only 1 artifact slot (presumably ACCC). That's w/o taking Omega's into account (though I never see anyone recommend Pym Growth Particles).

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
You really only have to devote 1 slot to size increase as 1 of his uniques has a size increase and the other can be a Pym's Growth or ACCC that you craft the visual to your costume. That'll give you the max 3 size increases using only 1 artifact slot (presumably ACCC). That's w/o taking Omega's into account (though I never see anyone recommend Pym Growth Particles).

i didnt notice one of his uniques had a size increase, guess I can get rid of my pym then

Dec

As far back as I can remember, it's always been terribly optimised with memory leaks everywhere.

On my old PC (and the reason why I benched the game for so long) it would crash to desktop with that memory error every ~25 mins or so.

Last couple of patches, I notice on weekends that the game starts getting really sluggish if I leave it running for more than a few hours.

Ya the memory leak has existed forever but in both cases today the game was over 2GB RAM when it crashed and the second time I had been playing for no more than 5 minutes.

Awesome. Brilliant design. I have an ACCC that's good enough.

ACCOC and one on his costume will put him at max size with the size increase on his slot 2.

Should also mention that his slot 2 isn't BiS so you might not use it if you want to min-max him.

Ya the memory leak has existed forever but in both cases today the game was over 2GB RAM when it crashed and the second time I had been playing for no more than 5 minutes.

Ouch.

Doubt I'll be on tonight, but going to be interesting to see how performance goes when I play next.

Rhaknar

yoGkP8e.jpg

dem photoshop skills.

I hope the movie costume looks as good asthis, and I then hope we get a movie costumein MH that looks as good as this >_>

dem photoshop skills.

I hope the movie costume looks as good asthis, and I then hope we get a movie costumein MH that looks as good as this >_>
Wild.
She works though!

I have been pretty impressed with most, if not all, of the movie costumes - so I'm not going to assume they won't do Cap Marvel right as well.

Volimar

That gold piece is awful.

Yeah the star and the golden arches have never looked good on a real life version of that costume. But apparently preferring something like this:

jkzUiUw.png

Makes me sexist. Not a fan of the glowy lines on the boots on that costume though.

Indignate

I thought that whole discussion was about the leotard outfit with thigh high heels?

Regardless, let's move on and talk about something more relevant like X-23's impending release date.

It's like tomorrow right?

Drayco21

I thought that whole discussion was about the leotard outfit with thigh high heels?

Regardless, let's move on and talk about something more relevant like X-23's impending release date.

It's tomorrow every single day until proven otherwise. Time to get on the release hype train.

Rhaknar

my favorite x-23 costume is the sexist one

im sorry. wait, no im not

Top Bottom