• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Sblargh

Banned
Hey, can someone behold me a good rogue build for leveling? (i.e., no raid bosses)

I have her at a low level because I have no idea of what to do with her.

Hey, can someone behold me a good rogue build for leveling? (i.e., no raid bosses)

I have her at a low level because I have no idea of what to do with her.
I've been trying to do so myself. I'm playing her as mostly melee focused and I am sure that this is nowhere near optimal. What I've using to level right now (in my 40s atm) is: Crushing Blows (ST Spirit Spender), Vaulting Uppercut (Bleed), Rubble Slam (AoE + Vuln), Recall Overload (AoE Sig), Cyke's Ricochet Blast basic, Thor's Godly Valor for Spirit Regen, Ms. Marvel's Photonic Wave, Kree Resilience passive, Kurse's Passive.

Volimar

Behold My Creations.

Doesn't ring a bell...

Wait, are you sure you don't mean Behold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My CreationsBehold My Creations

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
The fortune card reward for the Industry City daily is back this weekend btw so it does appear to be a permanent thing. Best thing ever? I do believe so.

The fortune card reward for the Industry City daily is back this weekend btw so it does appear to be a permanent thing. Best thing ever? I do believe so.

That's really great. I have so much farming of cosmic worldstones to do, but I really don't feel like doing it. ICP dailies will at least force me to do something.

Sblargh

Banned

Amazing news. I love getting a bunch of card mainly because it means a bunch of boosts. Wouldn't mind a costume now and then, too. :p

What would be the best team emblem for Dr Strange? What stats should I look for? Right now I have an epic one that gives around ~+300 brutal damage and ~+150 critical damage rating. I'm trying to pick an emblem craft to cosmic.

Indignate

Doesn't ring a bell...

Wait, are you sure you don't mean

That's a accurate representation of how many times I had to run him, yes.

As much as I like how IC is structured, it doesn't seem like it provides as much in leveling as MM does, so I'm really glad this is a thing they're keeping or else I would never go there.

As much as I like how IC is structured, it doesn't seem like it provides as much in leveling as MM does, so I'm really glad this is a thing they're keeping or else I would never go there.
It's also great for Cosmic Worldstones due to there being so many bosses and them droping Worldstone Boxes.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
alot of people speculating that doomsaw isnt with Gaz anymore. he hasnt posted for a week now and heretic made this post earlier

Dare I ask where the bolt is?

I can neither confirm nor deny that it found its way into a former co-worker. It is Gazillion policy to not comment on rumors.

This is exactly my dilemma

I chose to play DA3 for six hours last night instead. Man it's such an awesome SP story RPG!!
See, I have the opposite problem. I am ditching Pokemon Alpha and Smash to play this during the event. I also still need to finish 3D World. :|

I bought the 10 pack of mystery boxes yesterday lol. I got 5 new heros, and the only dupe I got was a dupe Doctor Strange defenders costume. Most of the heroes were starters though, but I was fine with all of them. I really don't see a downside to the boxes for a new player. Even if you don't luck out and get mostly costumes you end up with a shitton of boosts to use during the event. I got like 3x splinter boosts which I'm using now to grind for Storm while I get Strange and Cyclops to 60.

I played for a few hours and got 120 splinters, just need 10 more.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
That would suck if true.

yup its weird he still has the thor image as his avatar which he normally changes a few days to the next hero getting review. but at the same hes also still online on forum everyday just isnt posting. but who knows.

That would suck if Doomsaw left. He is kind of the public face of the game.
Also, does anyone know what the rune requirements are for the Doop Inspiration recipe? Moondragon is selling them for the event, and it looks like the best summon recipe out there.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
What is "the bolt"

Is doomsaw the gaz dev who had a blood feud with the diablo 3 founders??

it was a subject about crossbows and stuff and someone commented about the bolt being missing and heretic replied with that quote.

its also telling because doomsaw wasnt the dev who posted the magneto skill previews it was michael mayhem.

if you play close attention to the forum u pick up on things like doomsaw changing his avatar every month for the next review. posting new screens of skills and stuff in the spoilersaw section.

in other news dink has chnaged some stuff on gambit costumes and has refelections which screenshots dont show he has also updated nightcrawler

nightcrawler before

kWVxAPs.jpg

after

Ndpq87M.jpg

mhE5Op4.jpg

e58oBO8.jpg

Indignate

it was a subject about crossbows and stuff and someone commented about the bolt being missing and heretic replied with that quote.

its also telling because doomsaw wasnt the dev who posted the magneto skill previews it was michael mayhem.

if you play close attention to the forum u pick up on things like doomsaw changing his avatar every month for the next review. posting new screens of skills and stuff in the spoilersaw section.

Half-Life 3

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Michael Mayhem has posted spoilers before (Dr. Strange for example).

yup its possible just odd now theres the spoiler section. his last post on forums was the omega node spoiler i posted and over on reddit was a post about reiteratin on industry city around 5 days ago. which was this

I agree with most of this. We have a bunch of tweaks and some decent sized improvements rolling out this week and next week which will make the mode more fun.
It's a very interesting design difference from Midtown, so we are poised and ready to iterate for the next few weeks until the zone feels A+. Keep the comments coming, I'm reading Reddit and the forums to gather all the feedback (and a bunch of us are playing the zone as much as possible).
Take care.

its possible hes just busy with everything thats coming up but its just odd thats hes been very and it has been a ongoing thing for around a month now where he just pops up now n then to post.

its possible that because ryolnir is the community manager they are actually letting him handle most of the forum related stuff now where as before it was mostly ryolnir and doomsaw (creative director his title on reddit).

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
It wouldn't entirely surprise me if Doomsaw has moved on. I feel like he was brought in mostly to right the ship, as the game was obviously a disaster when it launched. I would expect him to move on at some point.

Dec

I've had steam credit waiting for this G sale and now that it comes, buying G through Steam is broken. Fantastic.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
ryolnir replied to my tweet :D

Ryan Collins
@Ryolnir

@angelchay2 Yes he is! He just hasn't been as present on the forums lately.

Dec

I think people read it the wrong way. It was a joke about the crossbow a dev posted a picture of. The bolt was not in the picture, the former employee was former because he was dead.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
25% Off All Heroes + BOGO

As part of our Why Wait? Early Black Friday sales extravaganza, we are introducing possibly the greatest Hero sale ever. Available from now until Sunday, November 23 at noon PST, all Heroes are 25% off and will award a random Hero box!

Sblargh

Banned
25% Off All Heroes + BOGO

I hope I have enough Gs for 2 heroes, regardless, I gotta grab myself some Thor.

Had enough Gs for Thor and Iron Man. Boxes came Thor (yeah...) and Black Widow which I already had. Blended default costumes because lol default costumes and got Shuri. :)

I also have Beta Ray Bill costume for Thor from past blending, as well as his classic costume, I was sure I was going to use Beta Ray Bill, but I kind of like the classic a lot.

3917276-9209924199-thor..jpg

I love the blue pants for some reason.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
What is "the bolt"

Is doomsaw the gaz dev who had a blood feud with the diablo 3 founders??

you again ask the EXACT same thing you asked some months ago. amazing. even the same wording. its like im bill murray in groundhog day

KePoW

Banned
you again ask the EXACT same thing you asked some months ago. amazing. even the same wording. its like im bill murray in groundhog day

man GAF must be full of geniuses or einsteins lol, I can't remember stuff from several months ago. I can barely remember quests in Dragon Age from 3 days ago

either that or u portugalese people are smarter than us chinese

Top Bottom