• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Ughh

JS8HN0P.png

Didn't want it to happen to Cyke's noir outfit, but it did.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
haha card costumes

feel my pain with hawkeye's fear itself costume fuckers!

Indignate

The visual effects always look like buffs to me and would just confuse if I were to get some type of buff on my character.

Also, can we please get some buff indicator in this game? Like I'm always glowing some weird ass color for some reason and I have no idea why. I understand there would be like 30 of them on screen because every little thing does something to you 5% of the time you hit or whatever, but at least for stuff that I can refresh would be nice.

Also, like release X-23?

like gawd

Drayco21

The only thing that annoys me more than fortune card costumes are alternate character costumes. Wiccan just being a Scarlet Witch costume is a real bummer, as nice as his model looks.

Dec

That luck man... sorry :(

QueenofHunting was asking about my thor build so:

iJrWcURSS1tjE.jpg

i9w5tdKPdz4Om.jpg

i2nl5iJgWGG3r.jpg

Deviations: I don't use a spirit recovery costume core because son of odin and power doop is enough. I max leaping smite instead of the one most people do because it's tagged movement, while the other isn't. That means when you put down your aoes, you add a jump in the rotation because they all last the same duration (the midtown signet movement buff). The midtown signet is 600 crit damage and 1200 dmg rating at max rolls if you maintain the buff, really good. It is also an aoe 4 second stun, which I've found extremely useful for farming Kurse when he has adds. I only 1 point the defensive passive because I don't need any more with the invuln and loh core.

Artifacts are GOK, Taskmaster, Adv Meta, Spiderclone-Serum. You can replace the serum with a HoD or Idol of Khonshu if you can't afford one.

Enchants are physical dmg on slot 1 and 5 and health on 2, 3, 4.

Insignia is a Valkyrie with brutal rating and crit damage. I really like this combination on Thor, but I would rather have it on a Wolverine insignia or something.

For your pet you want either 8% hp or 1% reduced damage taken, 50 spirit, 3% melee damage or 10% brutal damage, +2 to melee skills, and +3 fighting.

For your medallion you want either Doom, Lizard, or Bullseye. What you have with the best rolls. For raiding, swap in a Black Cat medallion.

Main abilities are relatively low rank, I can't do anything about that right now unfortunately. Next week when Jarnbjorn releases, hopefully along with his other reworked uniques, those ranks will be around 45.

For omegas you want, SPIN tech, Psionic Overload, Goblin Formula, Xerogenesis, Mjolnir/Stormbreaker, the usuals in the neural tree.

For Synergies, Thor, Squirrel Girl, Mr. F, NightCrawler, Wolverine, Cable, others that I can't remember. (your damage is 70% physical, you are looking for that or melee damage for the most part).

Don't get diabetes from all that candy!

I hope the boosts are of value to you because those should make not getting your epic items not quite AS bad. If they aren't :(

Pack 1

Pack 2

What a fucking waste.

Don't know why I keep trying my hand at Fortune Card shit, this is ridiculous.

Ouch, sorry man :( This exact thing happened to me way back when the second FC came out (no pets, no costumes, and no backup currency to ensure I get at least something either). Learned my lesson real good. I hope you didn't buy the packs separately. Also, where are your foil cards?

The new Fortune Cards are probably the worst ones for me so far. I dont like the costumes, visual artifacts or the cutesy pet.
I want the Storm costume from the Mk4 (or 3?) cards. I have started saving those microchips.

At least you're like two cards away from a costume?

I blew 200 of my last 400 G on another two cards (gah) so at least I could buy Cyke's Noir with the trade ins.

Ouch, sorry man :( This exact thing happened to me way back when the second FC came out (no pets, no costumes, and no backup currency to ensure I get at least something either). Learned my lesson real good. I hope you didn't buy the packs separately. Also, where are your foil cards?

I bought them separately. Thinking 36 would probably be enough to at least get the Bamf (didn't care about the costumes).

Heyyy, indeed, where are my foil cards??? Do they spawn in your stash or something?

I didn't even notice that!!

Lord Phol

Wow Wiccan looks pretty cool!
Bought a 36 cards pack and got the bamf pet, 4 visuals (3 blue 1 red), 1 ulti upgrade and lots of boosts. No costume but decent haul.
Finally running out of Gs, only 5k left.

Also I'm playing with my 3 days old baby girl next to me ^^. She's the sweetest!

Wallach

Shit, wow didn't even look at them eh.

Not in overflow, looks like I didn't get them from either pack!

Sent ticket.

The second/third cards in the first pic and first two cards in the second pic are foil cards; they have slightly different backgrounds. Looks like they all became cosmetics. They need to be more distinguishable, though.

ParityBit

Wow Wiccan looks pretty cool!
Bought a 36 cards pack and got the bamf pet, 4 visuals (3 blue 1 red), 1 ulti upgrade and lots of boosts. No costume but decent haul.
Finally running out of Gs, only 5k left.

Also I'm playing with my 3 days old baby girl next to me ^^. She's the sweetest!

Congrats!! She is cute! My son makes it hard to play (hes just over 1) because he is not the best sleeper. I squeak in time for video games whenever I can though.

So what's up with those X-gifts? :p What are in them?

Went to do X-Def (I hate X-Def it lags my computer so hard lol) to answer my own question.
It contains: 10 Odin Marks, 10 Omega files and a Cosmic Worldstone box (i.e. a cosmic item for your current character and some cosmic stones).

Edit:
Just opened one. It looks like 10 splinters, 10 shards, 10 odin marks, 10 omega files, and a worldstone cache. Pretty typical.

Whoops, sorry, didn't catch this one! Thanks for checking. :D

That sucks. :(
But wasn't the bamf just a timed exclusive?

I believe that was the case, yes. Bamf will be available in the store later on, only the costumes and glowies are exclusive.

Top Bottom