• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Finally got enough day runes to roll a Power Doop. I closed my eyes, said a small prayer for luck and got.... pretty much the lowest roll you can get without hitting rock bottom.

:(

Wow Wiccan looks pretty cool!
Bought a 36 cards pack and got the bamf pet, 4 visuals (3 blue 1 red), 1 ulti upgrade and lots of boosts. No costume but decent haul.
Finally running out of Gs, only 5k left.

Also I'm playing with my 3 days old baby girl next to me ^^. She's the sweetest!

Cute!

KePoW

Banned
Wow Wiccan looks pretty cool!
Bought a 36 cards pack and got the bamf pet, 4 visuals (3 blue 1 red), 1 ulti upgrade and lots of boosts. No costume but decent haul.
Finally running out of Gs, only 5k left.

Also I'm playing with my 3 days old baby girl next to me ^^. She's the sweetest!

wat I thought u were azn buddie!!

Congrats though friend!

Lord Phol

Great Kurse runs with Declarius, thanks buddy! Got blessed by Odin twice and a GoK. Declarius gets a 10/10 on the lucky charm scale, recommended for all your looting needs.

wat I thought u were azn buddie!!

Congrats though friend!

Oh you Kepow, you so random! Thanks though!

Yeah she's crazy cute, every sound even when she's crying for food makes me smile!

Congrats!! She is cute! My son makes it hard to play (hes just over 1) because he is not the best sleeper. I squeak in time for video games whenever I can though.

Thanks! Ah, yeah I expect my gaming time to take quite a hit as well, but it's definetly well worth it!

Edit: Oh Shit, Lord Phol, that is one cute baby. Congrats =D

Thanks alot! ^^

'Grats Lord Phol!
That'll be me come March haha!

The second/third cards in the first pic and first two cards in the second pic are foil cards; they have slightly different backgrounds. Looks like they all became cosmetics. They need to be more distinguishable, though.

Wow, so they are.

Interesting I had the response from Support that they're changing the Foils to make them more distinguishable.

Did you tho? :p

I'm sorry, but yea, FCs are a scam.

Probably not.

That sucks. :(
But wasn't the bamf just a timed exclusive?

I know this now.

Lord Phol

I know we got some big X-23 fans in here, found this quote from Ryolnir. Someone wondered why the recent TC patch is so big and this was his answer:

It also contains X-23 who should be on TC as early as next week.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hehe snickers

Dr. Strange Fangs of Farallah now deal bonus damage based on number of cooldown powers used rather than the number currently on cooldown. Base damage has also been increased. This is an effective buff for Dr. Strange and will also affect how Rogue players choose to use the power. They’ll be able to use shorter and medium length cooldown powers rather than focusing on long-cooldown powers, but the current Rogue Fang builds will be less abusive.

Well here's what Star-Lord's next costume will look like -

191IAb5.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Magneto Synergy 3% area power Dmg 5% Orb Attraction

passive skill

XgeuTQj.jpg

couple omega mutation nodes

Squirrel girl

cPdhRs1.jpg

Warpath

f9IEkNy.jpg

Apocalypse

xBMXGLV.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
they don fucked up on magneto sig/ultimate

his signature is the chaos warp like skill his ultimate is a a single sentinel being thrown down and exploding

magneto doesnt have a visible force field which is iconic for comics

sabertooth node is shit for cost

EE58Vc8.png

actually no xavier may be worse haha

ZGlrvUf.png

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
omg this is awesome haha

this is what happens when you log out on tc
ucpwXmV.jpg

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
psylocke got nerfed on tc and it wernt only assassinate that got nerfed either.

a dev said that assasinate got nerfed cos it didnt have movement tag (cough all this time bull). even taking that into account why nerf other skills too lol

hey dec same time lol

and thanks fr thor build ill try it see if i can get into him

cosmic haymaker on ms marvel got nerfed too (15% - 20%) they ignored rogues version

cabl got ignored lol (no change)

they fucking nerfed punnisher of all heroes LOL LOL
rilfe shot -8% dmg flamethrower dot is 15% less

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
seems like most melee tags were nerfed going by ms marvel but area was clearly powered up

Cosmic Haymaker(melee tag): 22,412 - 33,618

Radiant Cascade(sig, range, area tag): 19,283 - 28,924

Photonic Wave(range, area tag) 7,970 - 11,955. DOT: 3,228

Crash Down(ranged, area, movement tag) 25,858 - 38,787 DOT: 3383

On Test Center:

Cosmic Haymaker(melee tag): 21,817 - 32,725

Radiant Cascade(sig, range, area tag): 23,634 - 32,725

Photonic Wave(range, area tag) 10,062 - 15,082. DOT: 3,075

Crash Down(ranged, area, movement tag) 31,148 - 46,721 DOT: 4623

i wonder if this proves that they didnt check each hero individually and thats why people like punnisher got nerfed

i also see no reason to nerf most ultimate moves when the cooldown is so big (unless they are stupid like ms marvels before pre nerf)

Indignate

steam tc has been broken. the week it was introduced was the only test it ever worked for.

properties -> betas though

How did that work?

Does it turn your current build into the test build and you have to switch back after or does it download the TC as a separate thing?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
How did that work?

Does it turn your current build into the test build and you have to switch back after or does it download the TC as a separate thing?

exactly what u said turns current to tc when u change back it downloads like 300mb to change back (thats what it did do at first anyway)

LuuKyK

The hell, I have 39 patches to download on TC. :lol

That is going to take forever, even with my very decent internet. I blame this stupid launcher who downloads things at the slowest speed ever.

exactly what u said turns current to tc when u change back it downloads like 300mb to change back (thats what it did do at first anyway)

Did Gaz even say something about it or not? I mean, a way to fix it or something.

Dec

How did that work?

When you opted into the beta there was a 400mb patch converting your live client into the test client, when you opted out there was another 400mb patch to switch back.

PRAISE GAZ! Superior Spider-Man now has his arms show up for attacks!

Spock_zps25f6f84f.png

YESSSSSSsssssss! Finally!

Spidey might be my new main. Pretty much the only time I switch to him now I'm doing it for /showoff haha

psylocke got nerfed on tc and it wernt only assassinate that got nerfed either.

a dev said that assasinate got nerfed cos it didnt have movement tag (cough all this time bull). even taking that into account why nerf other skills too lol

Noooooooo :(

And I was having such a good run maining Psy.

Top Bottom