• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Since they added Lola to Agent Coulson's entry, I can't get enough of his entry. Think he's going to be my go to team-up for awhile. Plus he only says one thing when he comes in. Comes in big, does his job, keeps his mouth shut. There is a lot to admire about that. Though I might break down and get Spider-woman Team up.

Full render of SL's new costume

Marvel-Heroes-Datamine-05.12.x1.png

Starlord as played by David Bowie.

Drayco21

I guess so!

The only time I've read Starlord so far is in Annihilation. And he looks completely different there... actually he's like a cyborg or something in that. With some metal terminator thing on his eye

wats da story on that, I'm not going back to read any older timeline comix

It's not really Star-Lord, it's the skrull impersonating him in the current Marvel Now stuff. You're best not reading the garbage- stick with DnA and Giffen.

KePoW

Banned
It's not really Star-Lord, it's the skrull impersonating him in the current Marvel Now stuff. You're best not reading the garbage- stick with DnA and Giffen.

Whoa wait... the skrull is the one impersonating him in Annihilation? Or the current Marvel Now is a skrull?

I haven't got to Marvel Now yet

Drayco21

Whoa wait... the skrull is the one impersonating him in Annihilation? Or the current Marvel Now is a skrull?

I haven't got to Marvel Now yet

Annihilation era is the real person. Now is the Bendis approximation of what a completely different person is.

Since they added Lola to Agent Coulson's entry, I can't get enough of his entry. Think he's going to be my go to team-up for awhile. Plus he only says one thing when he comes in. Comes in big, does his job, keeps his mouth shut. There is a lot to admire about that. Though I might break down and get Spider-woman Team up.

Coulson seems to be the perfect all-rounder team-up hero. His passives benefit basically any hero. There's of course team-ups that are better for certain heroes (e.g. Wasp for Juggernaut), but you can't go wrong having Coulson as team-up with anybody.

He's also the motherfucking Son of Coul, so he's the most badass team-up anyway
that is available... Doom would take that spot if he was available.

KePoW

Banned
Annihilation era is the real person. Now is the Bendis approximation of what a completely different person is.

ok thx

What's the story with him being a cyborg in Annihilation? I guess something happened to him before that

and Yeah red Arremer, coulson is a great team-up for almost any character. definitely Worth the investment to get him

Drayco21

ok thx

What's the story with him being a cyborg in Annihilation? I guess something happened to him before that

and Yeah red Arremer, coulson is a great team-up for almost any character. definitely Worth the investment to get him

He gave up his superpowers when he put himself in The Kyln. Got cyborg parts to compensate and serve as a translator, Conquest elaborates some more.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Sooo I just logged on for the first time in a week or so, and I had TWO 200 splinter backs in my inventory (400 splinters total.) Wasn't I supposed to get 200 total?

I mean, I'm not complaining, but wtf lol,

Vecks

Sooo I just logged on for the first time in a week or so, and I had TWO 200 splinter backs in my inventory (400 splinters total.) Wasn't I supposed to get 200 total?

I mean, I'm not complaining, but wtf lol,

Yeah, it's supposed to be 200. I only got 200, but some lucky people got 400.

Black Tom would be useless for Emma.

I thought it had Mental damage, but after seeing your post, I guess its Energy damage instead. Oops.

Edit: Strarlord looks too pretty with that new design. Having read about 25 issues of GotG (the series where Warlock turns evil) and seen the movie, that doesnt look like the character I thought Starlord was.
That Rachel Cole outfit looks pretty awesome. I love all the combat gear on her waist. I do wish the skull was more defined and less blurry though. It'll just look like a muddy texture in the game.

Lord Phol

HOLY FUCK! I thought cole was nice but daaaamn, Toxic and Anti-Venom! Eddie Brock is going to be awesome, super hyped about him! I hope he uses his symbiote in his attacks alot.

LuuKyK

They definitely improved on their character modelling abilities lately. Characters look very good.

Btw, when is the Test Center going up? Wasn't it scheduled for friday (today)?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
you can only unlock her through roster at moment, she isnt in the shop or anything, just scroll to bottom of roster and press unlock when clicking on her

her ultimate (10m cooldown) is shitty right now all it gives her is double attack speed and thats it for 20seconds.

her started skill is eereily simlar to wolverines skill where he swings his claws with a red swipe and causes bleeding. yup not a rehash her spirit bar is fury too and is same color as wolvie

LuuKyK

you can only unlock her through roster at moment, she isnt in the shop or anything, just scroll to bottom of roster and press unlock when clicking on her

her ultimate (10m cooldown) is shitty right now all it gives her is double attack speed and thats it for 20seconds.

her started skill is eereily simlar to wolverines skill where he swings his claws with a red swipe and causes bleeding. yup not a rehash her spirit bar is fury too and is same color as wolvie

Well regarding that:

Her damage & survivability are not final-tuned.

Her uniques are not in this build.

The Wrath resource gain/spend values are still undergoing tuning.

Her Ultimate currently has only one affix. It will be improved in the next build.

Her level 1 passive claims that she gains Wrath on being hit. This should not function as described, and the tooltip section for that will be removed in the next build. Unlike Wolverine's Fury, X-23 gains Wrath only on attacking, but her Wrath gains per hit are much higher.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Well regarding that:

just saw that, but her starting skills is literally exactly wolverines skill with the same red glow lol.
bloody sweep (wolvie) = crimson sweep (X-23)

Eviscerate (wolverine) = Disembowel (x-23)

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Well I fully expected there to be some similarities to Wolverine. I believe they said she would basically have one Wolverine tree and two of her own.

yea but same colors on skill effects even thats going places lol

LuuKyK

Is the Steam Test Center thing working now that they made all those changes?

The patcher is super slow right now. :Z

Indignate

haha well I'm not sure about the colors. That could change later on. Personally I think I'd rather it stay red though =p

What's her signature skill do?

You can use it up to 6 times or something and she jumps around the screen hitting everything.

It seems alright, I don't know.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
How's Thor post-review? I can snag a 400 splinter hero now, and out of the ones I don't have (only 6 or so), he's the one I'm most interested in.

I played through with a melee based Thor recently and really enjoyed him. He felt powerful and looked cool.
I had a Gungir Legendary on him at the time, but have since equipped a Power Cosmic instead. I think he will be even more powerful now.

Has there been any indication on what Venom's default costume will be at release? They've had an unusual trend of locking the "iconic" appearances as additional costumes, with colour variants as the "default." I'll be real bummed if that turns out true for Venom.

They definitely improved on their character modelling abilities lately. Characters look very good.

They got a new artist/modeler. He's good.

Has there been any indication on what Venom's default costume will be at release? They've had an unusual trend of locking the "iconic" appearances as additional costumes, with colour variants as the "default." I'll be real bummed if that turns out true for Venom.

It'll be the black Eddie look we're all used to. Only the X-men characters have their modern looks as defaults with their iconic ones as alts.

It'll be the black Eddie look we're all used to. Only the X-men characters have their modern looks as defaults with their iconic ones as alts.

Not only the X-Men characters, generally post-release characters tend to have the current, modern costume as their default. Loki got his movie duds as default, Iron Fist is (probably) going to get the modern white costume as his default, and Doomsaw also mentioned that they're not sure yet whether they're going to make Dr. Doom's default the green classic coat, or the white Future Foundation one.

Lord Phol

From what I tried X-23 feels like wolverine but with her own unique touch. All her powers have different animations that make her stand apart and her kicks are pretty awesome!

KePoW

Banned
Not only the X-Men characters, generally post-release characters tend to have the current, modern costume as their default. Loki got his movie duds as default, Iron Fist is (probably) going to get the modern white costume as his default, and Doomsaw also mentioned that they're not sure yet whether they're going to make Dr. Doom's default the green classic coat, or the white Future Foundation one.

Well for Loki I can completely understand why, and I agree with the decision

Drayco21

It's going to be a bummer to hear Anti-Venom and Broxin using the same script as Venom, but at least the costumes look nice.

Movie Loki totally needed that silly helmet. It's so awesome.

This is good to hear. Very good.

I guess some heroes' default appearances sometimes surprise me because I only became aware of them in certain eras.

Top Bottom