• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

KePoW

Banned
So what you're saying is that if this exact vendor and currency system released at the same time as the green raid, the values would be good?

no I honestly believe the Eyes transfer costs should still be higher if it came out when greens were officially released. that's just Me though

<edit> roger, 10-4!

KePoW

Banned
Yup, the spiky balls. She can have three out at a time, 100% of the time. I'm fully gearing her as a summoner. Still learning how to wrangle their AI, but I'm enjoying it.

are you sure those are affected by Ally Damage stat? that would be weird...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Yup, the spiky balls. She can have three out at a time, 100% of the time. I'm fully gearing her as a summoner. Still learning how to wrangle their AI, but I'm enjoying it.

you can do whatever you want but calling sue a summoner and gearing her for it for ONE spell seems batshit crazy to me

and I use the balls on my sue

Moondrop

Banned
are you sure those are affected by Ally Damage stat? that would be weird...
Yup, tested it on TC, which is where the build idea occurred to me.

you can do whatever you want but calling sue a summoner and gearing her for it for ONE spell seems batshit crazy to me

and I use the balls on my sue
I plead nolo contendre. But I would argue that the viability of Sue Summoner is determined by the content I can clear, not the number of summoning skills.

I can trade you a Mental Focus Headband for a Raptor Stone if you want.

I'll be online starting 4pm pst ..maybe before. My username is MisterJiM.

Greetings.

Cool. I missed you today because i was working. Im in Australia so we might be on at opposite times.
Still, I will add you to my friend list and hopefully catch you eventually.

Dec

Farmed Liz formula so much then it drops out of nowhere during the SQ today.

Now I need a second gorilla, hopefully my last crimson box is good to me.

ParityBit

So they are having a 50% sale on the GotG heroes. is it worth picking them up at this price? Or is it better to wait for an Xmas sale with maybe a buy one get a random?

I am enjoying Mr. F a lot more, even though I am sure I am not using his abilities correct or at all. I picked up some speed increase items and now that he moves faster he is a lot more fun!

I still do not have my bar setup correctly for him. What .ini changes are people using for better action bar support?

My news for the week. I got another SCC, not great rolls though, but I can still probably sell it for a small chunk.

Almost 60 with Thing and I'm really enjoying him. I really am upset that you cannot spam "It's Clobberin' time!" with any emote. Like, they really need to fix that, it would be a huge buff. I'm just gonna report it as a bug.

And no, hearing it once every 2 minutes when using his probably soon to be signature is not enough.

Lord Phol

There were some venom screenshots in the livestream yesterday, someone posted them on the formus:

9lqu6W7.jpg

JoZk1yI.jpg

s02eeqx.jpg

F3OOoCg.jpg

Pretty neat!

I wouldnt expect to see much detail in a Venom texture, but even from a distance, I can tell he will look really good.
I only noticed the detail in the texture of purple Mags' cape in the Avenger Tower today. Its pretty nice.

I wouldnt expect to see much detail in a Venom texture, but even from a distance, I can tell he will look really good.
I only noticed the detail in the texture of purple Mags' cape in the Avenger Tower today. Its pretty nice.

Yeah, Venom looks great from those shots alone.
I was planning to get X-23 with my splinters but Venom is probably going to be 600 huh...

Mags purple cape does indeed look great. I noticed it when I saw another player wearing it under some decent lighting. I had been on the fence but decided to buy it right then. Haha.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Last I heard Venom was going to be 400 splinters. Dunno if that's changed. He's looking pretty damn cool in those screens though!

Dec

Going to see how gok farming goes and switch to ICP later on for a spider clone for x-23.

edit: going to go hyde instead of spider.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Is that Unstable Molecule recipe for 200 cube shards worthwhile? I don't remember what it actually costs to make one. It's like a bunch of random cosmic items and a hefty chunk of credits, right?

Vecks

Is that Unstable Molecule recipe for 200 cube shards worthwhile? I don't remember what it actually costs to make one. It's like a bunch of random cosmic items and a hefty chunk of credits, right?

I have the recipe, but I haven't needed to use it yet. Unstable Molecules from daily login gifts and drops have been enough for me.

So they are having a 50% sale on the GotG heroes. is it worth picking them up at this price? Or is it better to wait for an Xmas sale with maybe a buy one get a random?

For heroes, I say wait. It's only 2 weeks from now anyway, and I'm sure you have enough heroes to level until then.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
For heroes, I say wait. It's only 2 weeks from now anyway, and I'm sure you have enough heroes to level until then.

I actually disagree with this - You are better off getting 2 heroes you know you want for half price than paying full price for one and hoping RNGesus comes through.

Assuming you want both Starlord and rocket, at least.

Vecks

I actually disagree with this - You are better off getting 2 heroes you know you want for half price than paying full price for one and hoping RNGesus comes through.

Assuming you want both Starlord and rocket, at least.

I'm assuming it'll be the same as the black friday sale: 50% off+Bogo together.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member

I've only used it once but it's nice to know you have it in case you ever do need it. So I'd say uh maybe worth it!

Dec

Yea we'll raid tonight if enough people want to. I suggested that time cause I know that's the earliest our dear Kepow can come.

Anoregon

If I want to try to farm up a quick molecule or two, should I just rush to cosmic bosses, or does the bounty chest also have a decent chance at dropping them?

Dec

If I want to try to farm up a quick molecule or two, should I just rush to cosmic bosses, or does the bounty chest also have a decent chance at dropping them?

I get them from cosmic terminal bosses, but I don't ever complete the bounty so idk how common they are in there.

I also get them sometimes from industry city boxes.

Anoregon

Oh man I've like never done IC, as I haven't played much in the past few months.

What's it like? How do the boxes wok?

Dec

Holy crap, this new modeler...

Oh man I've like never done IC, as I haven't played much in the past few months.

What's it like? How do the boxes wok?

Big open zone with a much more complicated map than midtown. Instead of one boss wave every few minutes, there is a chain. example: rescue civilians -> kill X# of mobs -> kill miniboss mobs -> kill bosses. These start extremely quickly. After the last part there is a 1.5m break before it starts at the beginning again. There are a handful of different chains with different steps and different bosses at the end, some have their own loot drops. You get a box for every part of the chain you helped in (4 for the example)

At any time bosses can spawn on the map and just hang out. There is a map marker for them and anyone can kill them at any time. They drop loot but no boxes. Batroc and Kigiri are two of these type of boss and have uniques exclusive to ICP.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
yup defo giving dink a run for money

also silver surfer is getting new costume but the artist isnt on forum to spoil it :D

About time Surfer gets a new costume. That being said they need to hurry up and release the red F4 costumes (and Star-Lord's red variant of his default, which should've been his default). Need to get back to playing Reed again.

Top Bottom