• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Greetings,

First, thanks for the overwhelming amount of constructive feedback on Hulk! After careful consideration, we have decided to alter the release plan to account for it.

Going forward, Hulk will not be shipping in this week's release, and will instead be featured in early January. Thankfully, the Hulk TEST! avatar method we used will make for a smooth transition. We're using this extra time to implement some very exciting changes, in order to deliver Hulk's review in the best possible state.

Here's a high-level preview of what to expect:

World Breaker - New Ultimate! (WORLDBREAKER!) Meteor Strike (current ultimate) becomes a rotational power in the Wreckage tree.

Updated Animations - New animations for multiple powers - including Gamma Strike, Hulk Fast!, Thunderous Handclap and others.

Mechanic Iteration - We are happy with the core engine, but we want to take time to polish his ramp-up and add some mechanics that dovetail with some new powers to engender more build diversity.

Now for the good news. @amthua has gone through his Unique items and implemented a number of substantial buffs that will be featured in this release.

We feel this extra time is necessary to deliver Hulk's review in the best possible state and with the features fans expect. Thanks in advance for bearing with us.

-Rawr

relieves them even more to get venom out

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Pretty rare. Some days I don't find a single one. I think I have 3 total now.

just got a third, another melee. trying to get the movement ring for jugg now, but it aint dropping. I destroyed so many >_>

KePoW

Banned
I've only ever seen one of the Midtown rings since it was added to the game, and it's not even max level. Getting two of the ICP rings in one day was pretty nice.

I thought the Midtown rings only drop during a specific event? I wasn't even aware they drop normally all the time

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
the amount of midtown unique rings I destroyed, and now I need one for Jugg and it wont drop is annoying me lol

especially because I want to farm industry patrol for both the rings there and the artifact. Oh well, at least I got enough marks for another legendary. Venom isnt hybrid right?

Greetings,

First, thanks for the overwhelming amount of constructive feedback on Hulk! After careful consideration, we have decided to alter the release plan to account for it.

Going forward, Hulk will not be shipping in this week's release, and will instead be featured in early January. Thankfully, the Hulk TEST! avatar method we used will make for a smooth transition. We're using this extra time to implement some very exciting changes, in order to deliver Hulk's review in the best possible state.

Here's a high-level preview of what to expect:

World Breaker - New Ultimate! (WORLDBREAKER!) Meteor Strike (current ultimate) becomes a rotational power in the Wreckage tree.

Updated Animations - New animations for multiple powers - including Gamma Strike, Hulk Fast!, Thunderous Handclap and others.

Mechanic Iteration - We are happy with the core engine, but we want to take time to polish his ramp-up and add some mechanics that dovetail with some new powers to engender more build diversity.

Now for the good news. @amthua has gone through his Unique items and implemented a number of substantial buffs that will be featured in this release.

We feel this extra time is necessary to deliver Hulk's review in the best possible state and with the features fans expect. Thanks in advance for bearing with us.

-Rawr

relieves them even more to get venom out
This is excellent news.

Aside from Venom, Hulk is undisputably the best hero in the game. He needs as much care and attention as possible.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
new sue costume

sd4c5jJ.jpg

Rhaknar

that is not the costume people will spend money on, this is

invisible-woman1.png

also, Ultimate Future Foundation costume is such a weird choice too... why not just do the new red FF costume for example?

Rhaknar

It's on random fools, I don't know what I was listening to when you guys didn't like it.

just assume we dont like any of your shitty music :p

besides, the game has great sound quips and effects, why ruin it with shitty music? Especially if youre going to stream

Dec

get on the mic and comment then, I know for a fact you have a mic :p

I can but my keyboard is loud as fuck

also I've put a lot of work into diversifying music tastes so I have shit from literally every genre, unless you just hate music :D

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
who the fuck is amthua? new dev?

been around for ages now does mostly item tuning.

she said its not a insignia

someone said mental slot 1 unique she said quite possibley (ghost rider)

Rhaknar

k no music and can mic (you happy rhak?)

amthua is in my trade chat atm

i am happy, except for my imminent unemployment... but sure, im happy >_>

edit: oh you got Earth X Thor

edit: dat Thor dps :O Also, you confirmed my suspicion when I was making a spec the other day (but not really testing it) that you dont actually USE that odin power, you just... have it? whats up with that?

Dec

i am happy, except for my imminent unemployment... but sure, im happy >_>

edit: oh you got Earth X Thor

edit: dat Thor dps :O Also, you confirmed my suspicion when I was making a spec the other day (but not really testing it) that you dont actually USE that odin power, you just... have it? whats up with that?

I can play x-23 but I just switched spec and have not gotten it down mechanically, a lot of cd staggering.

also ya everything after 1 bar of odin force is worthless, once over 1 bar you get bonus effects but nothing for 2 and 3

Rhaknar

jesus christ at your stash dec o_O

please dont get hacked :(

are some of those artifacts for me for xmas? :p

Rhaknar

so apparently She Hulk was confirmed for march (or for third in the 2015 release schedule at least) and I missed it. Cant wait, one of my most wanted heroes, just in time for my birthday aswell. Its like they knew!

Road_rage.gif

Winter Soldier and Iceman are confirmed for January and February (or first and second since they can slip a week or so as usual) in case you missed it

so apparently She Hulk was confirmed for march (or for third in the 2015 release schedule at least) and I missed it. Cant wait, one of my most wanted heroes, just in time for my birthday aswell. Its like they knew!

Road_rage.gif

Winter Soldier and Iceman are confirmed for January and February (or first and second since they can slip a week or so as usual) in case you missed it

did they say how many Infinite Splinters she is worth?

Road_rage.gif

inb4 luukyk calls her boring :p
I'm looking forward to her too tho

I hope they're gonna be able to grab the voice actress of hers for MvC3. I really liked that she sounded like a woman, both with spunk and flirtatious, instead of sounding like a girl as she usually does.
Edit: And then I realize they already settled on her voice actress in the team-up. That's what I get for never using it lol.

She's gonna be 400 splinters, most likely. I doubt they'll need some new fancy tech for her.

Rhaknar

that doesnt happen until close to the release, we dont even know how much Winter Soldier is (but he's 400, and so is She Hulk)

the only 2015 heroes that might be 600 are Kitty and / or Vision because of new phasing tech, Doom (mix of tech and popularity), and Ant-Man and / or Wasp if they happen, because of size-change tech

Vecks

Looks like Christmas came early for me. After months of getting nothing good, I just had some insane luck with drops tonight. I have a feeling I'm not gonna find anything else for a long time.

Rhaknar

Looks like Christmas came early for me. After months of getting nothing good, I just had some insane luck with drops tonight. I have a feeling I'm not gonna find anything else for a long time.

quick, equip them and use all your splinters and destroy your matrixes of unbinding before you get hacked!

edit: btw, its a sad day when a i5 4690k, 16gb ram and 2 x 970s, AND running of a ssd STILL drops down to single digits in heaily chaotic areas, the game's engine is just complete shit. My game was actually FREEZING for a few seconds in industry patrol yesterday on some bosses >_>

Dec

quick, equip them and use all your splinters and destroy your matrixes of unbinding before you get hacked!

edit: btw, its a sad day when a i5 4690k, 16gb ram and 2 x 970s, AND running of a ssd STILL drops down to single digits in heaily chaotic areas, the game's engine is just complete shit. My game was actually FREEZING for a few seconds in industry patrol yesterday on some bosses >_>

My PC is 5 years old and runs the game better than yours in chaotic situations if you weren't exaggerating the single digit thing.

Have you done the ini tweaks I posted a few days back?

but ya there's no excuse beyond poor optimization. Tweaks help though.

Man, Venom is coming along really nicely on the TC.

Is that even necessary? Those alone costs more than my rig.

Rhaknar

My PC is 5 years old and runs the game better than yours in chaotic situations if you weren't exaggerating the single digit thing.

Have you done the ini tweaks I posted a few days back?

but ya there's no excuse beyond poor optimization. Tweaks help though.

nope, linky?

Lord Phol

Man, Venom is coming along really nicely on the TC.

Yeah just saw the notes, crazy amount of changes in this TC patch and upcoming. Don't think I've seen another hero on TC get such a big overhaul of art assets and even voice/sound changes (if they keep up to their promises that is).

Top Bottom