• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I got an apocalypse armor with +1 energy challenge bonus from my first patrol explosion the other day. Now I have to figure out who I want to put it on. Surfer or Magneto maybe?

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
so no cosmic chaos till atleast Jan stuck with shitty armor event, lets hope they do some halloween style christmas event after this 12 day thing

I got an apocalypse armor with +1 energy challenge bonus from my first patrol explosion the other day. Now I have to figure out who I want to put it on. Surfer or Magneto maybe?

It's BIS for a lot of the energy heroes. I have one on Cable, but it's also great for Surfer.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Also I am now very sad that I wasn't playing during the last few omega events because I really want Coulson but only have like 200 files.

AKLsajlskjlasd Odin event and I've been busy all day and still need to go lift. Figures.

Why wasn't today just, "Gift Box of Uniques" or something lame. FUUUU.

Xevren

Have they said anything about having any special sales for xmas next week for heroes or costumes?

Coming back after a few months and damn it feels nice. I really like that ICP zone.

dskillzhtown

keep your strippers out of my American football
Just use credit chests to level up vendors. It should help speed things along. And you really don't have to bother with anyone else. Crafter and Enchanter are all you really need.

What are these credit chests of which you speak?

Anoregon

Have they said anything about having any special sales for xmas next week for heroes or costumes?

Coming back after a few months and damn it feels nice. I really like that ICP zone.

The current 12 days event ends on the 24th, so I wouldn't be at all surprised to see some kind of sales event going the long weekend that starts on the 25th.

Vecks

They don't usually announce sales beforehand, but it's pretty much a given now. They aren't as stingy as last year when it comes to sales. It feels like there's always some kind of sale every two weeks, or at least once a month. The steam sale is supposed to start tomorrow, so maybe they'll try to go along with it.

What are these credit chests of which you speak?

At the crafter you can exchange duplicate uniques for various things, and one of them is a credit chest worth 500k (need 5 dupes), which is basically 500k xp for vendors. During these events, uniques are pretty common, so it shouldn't be too hard to save up for them.

dskillzhtown

At the crafter you can exchange duplicate uniques for various things, and one of them is a credit chest worth 500k (need 5 dupes), which is basically 500k xp for vendors. During these events, uniques are pretty common, so it shouldn't be too hard to save up for them.

Oh. I read about that. But that doesn't appear until level 16 or 18 of the crafter now. Hopefully it is 16 as I am 2 levels away from that.

hey broski, are you in H-Town (Texas)??

Yup. I am in Houston.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
just thought this is good

New Items:

Venom Unique Items
Cyclops New Unique
Axis Uniques
Axis Artifact
Axis Ring
Updated Items:

Spear of the White Gorilla Tribe
Pelt of the Sacred White Gorilla
Sinister's Bioengineered Curiass
White Suit Jacket
Advanced Circlet of Cyttorak
Mental Focused Headband
Essence of Dread
Magneto Was Right T-Shirt
Hand of Doom

trick or treat buff is back but its xmas version. fuck yes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
just thought this is good

New Items:

Venom Unique Items
Cyclops New Unique
Axis Uniques
Axis Artifact
Axis Ring
Updated Items:

White Suit Jacket
Mental Focused Headband
Essence of Dread
Hand of Doom

is venom really this week? I mean not that Id mind, I just got to 60 on x23 anyway

Pretty good news about the artifact buffs.

I have two Magneto shirts and a Mental Focus Headband just gathering dust, so it will be nice to hopefully be able to throw them all on someone.

Tried Venom on the TC last night. LAWD. Can. Not. Wait.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
is venom really this week? I mean not that Id mind, I just got to 60 on x23 anyway

most of his skills just got nerfed on latest tc patch (5 mins ago) and ryolnir said very likely for this weeks patch

Vecks

Oh. I read about that. But that doesn't appear until level 16 or 18 of the crafter now. Hopefully it is 16 as I am 2 levels away from that.

Ah, okay. I was already maxed when the feature got introduced so I never realized it actually had a rank requirement. After a quick search, it looks like you get the 50k chest at 16, and maybe the 200k and 500k at 17 or 18.

Updated Items:

White Suit Jacket
Mental Focused Headband
Essence of Dread
Hand of Doom

I hope updated means buffed.

Trick or treat buff tomorrow? I missed out last time, so I'll have to see what the fuss is about.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
most of his skills just got nerfed on latest tc patch (5 mins ago) and ryolnir said very likely for this weeks patch

nerfed again? Frost said they were nerfed yesterday aswell o_O

Mind you I have no idea if he was terribly OP when first introduced in the TC

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
the christmas buff is a white orb looks like a big ickle, i just got mandy on tc so im gonna go kill him n post up how it is,

Rhaknar

welp... merry xmas Rhaknar

gyottj.png

Dont judge me! >_<

Im a bad person I know

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
wow christmas buff is nice

unrnfH2.jpg

iKtDFa1.jpg

he dropped 5 of them gift boxes

Dec

Welp, I have two or three of all the buffed artifacts except HoD (you're welcome Frost), knowing this market the price will explode on at least a few of these.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Welp, I have two or three of all the buffed artifacts except HoD (you're welcome Frost), knowing this market the price will explode on at least a few of these.

already has in trade chat lol

taken from marvel forum

MFH.png

HoD.jpg

essence.jpg

Mags.jpg

these arent max rolls.

i havent posted AcoC cos its bugged rolls and rolling anything at mo

Dec

ACoC is supposed to roll physical damage, brutal rating and critical rating. The values are unknown (may be bugged) but it's going to be a damn good item no matter what happens.

I was running around ICP with you the other day, Declarius. Was going to drop you a party invite, but you probably would have snubbed me as you'd have had no idea who I was haha..

In all my time playing, I've never had a Hand of Doom. So much want.

That Doom needs to turn his frown upside-down! He's being a good guy now and needs to stop making faces that instill nightmares in young children.

Dec

I was running around ICP with you the other day, Declarius. Was going to drop you a party invite, but you probably would have snubbed me as you'd have had no idea who I was haha..

In all my time playing, I've never had a Hand of Doom. So much want.

What's your name? I'll add you to friends, I don't usually do MM without a party cause I hate it.

What's your name? I'll add you to friends, I don't usually do MM without a party cause I hate it.

SuperScottyBee on there.

You were rocking Yelena Belova/Splinter Cell BW 8)

Ah nice, yeah - I pretty much always group up. Especially ICP with the 1200-1500 kills and MM with the "Save civilians/Sentinels" etc.. Take aaaaages solo.

dskillzhtown

Heck ya me too!

Do u like the Rockets or also Case Keenum the Great!

I am down with the Rockets for sure, had season tickets for 5 years. I went to UH back in the day so it is law that I have to like Case. Though I think he is better suited as a back up.

Venom's Ichor gain was heavily brought down this last build. And instead of lowering the Ichor cost of his ST spender, they slowed down its attack speed lol.

They also completely changed the animation of his big symbiote tendril aoe to something that's super small and lame in comparison. His cool dash flip is also forever lost to us =/

Top Bottom