• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
does this include the FC with black Sue Storm costume??

no, only 1 to 6

Good news everyone.

As for Security Features, we have an upcoming change that will render high value items undroppable. Currently, compromised accounts are dropping items rather than trading them, so we are not going to allow someone to drop your GotK, only trade it. If someone trades it away, we instantly know where it goes and can ban all associated accounts (and even force those accounts to trade it back to you!)
We're also working on item restore for those who have lost items already and have been archiving your item logs to do so. After the holiday a forced password reset is planned in order to protect any players who might be using a password shared with other services who aren't aware. We've upped the requirements on our passwords considerably. The next step will be email verification and of course, a two-phase or two-factor authentication system.
If your account is compromised and they gift your Gs away, 1) that would be very stupid of them since we can see exactly where it goes and MTX items are not tradeable, so they'd have to use a main account not a mule, and 2) we will easily refill your Gs.

just give me my iOS app authentication or something

inky

Good news everyone.

As for Security Features, we have an upcoming change that will render high value items undroppable. Currently, compromised accounts are dropping items rather than trading them, so we are not going to allow someone to drop your GotK, only trade it. If someone trades it away, we instantly know where it goes and can ban all associated accounts (and even force those accounts to trade it back to you!)
We're also working on item restore for those who have lost items already and have been archiving your item logs to do so. After the holiday a forced password reset is planned in order to protect any players who might be using a password shared with other services who aren't aware. We've upped the requirements on our passwords considerably. The next step will be email verification and of course, a two-phase or two-factor authentication system.
If your account is compromised and they gift your Gs away, 1) that would be very stupid of them since we can see exactly where it goes and MTX items are not tradeable, so they'd have to use a main account not a mule, and 2) we will easily refill your Gs.

That all sounds good. A definite improvement over their "Well... sorry for you" email response. I'm surprised it took this long for security to be an issue tbh. I guess there wasn't much incentive before.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
if im hacked you cant steal much. yes, take my 8 advanced gem of cyttorak or kung fu artifacts >_>

my arts are ghetto as shit :(

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I haven't spent any money on MH since I bought the villains pack back in like august or whatever. I may need to drop another 20 and just go ham on half price teamups.

Rhaknar

wheres mah Venom?

ibtpvk3iyQfuDP.gif

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I was praying Spidey's new costume would be included in this sale... Sad :(

Drayco21

This sale is not going to be healthy for my wallet, I think. Picked up Magneto and Juggernaut, plus the Winter Soldier Captain America Costume, Based Rightclops Cyclops Costume, and All-New X-Men Jean Grey Costume, and got a Secret Avengers Moon Knight from the blender on their old defaults. Probably going to grab another Steam card after work and pick up more tonight or tomorrow.

KePoW

Banned
This sale is not going to be healthy for my wallet, I think. Picked up Magneto and Juggernaut, plus the Winter Soldier Captain America Costume, Based Rightclops Cyclops Costume, and All-New X-Men Jean Grey Costume, and got a Secret Avengers Moon Knight from the blender on their old defaults. Probably going to grab another Steam card after work and pick up more tonight or tomorrow.

dra, u should buy tons of Fortune Card packs too!

Rhaknar

lol at the little venom worms from the passive :D

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
H3RB1E is the code for the red/green herbie pet!

It's been quite a while since I've played, so I know nothing about team-ups. Are they worthwhile to buy?

They give decent passive buffs which vary depending on the specific team up, but they aren't vital. You get the extra inventory space whether you have one or not.

If there aren't any characters you're really interested in as a team-up, just make sure to grab what appears to be a free Groot team-up tomorrow and you'd probably be set.

inter

They give decent passive buffs which vary depending on the specific team up, but they aren't vital. You get the extra inventory space whether you have one or not.

If there aren't any characters you're really interested in as a team-up, just make sure to grab what appears to be a free Groot team-up tomorrow and you'd probably be set.

Oh very cool about Groot. Thanks for the heads up.

Gothos

Gaz being Gaz. Patch is great but they fucked up off-screen boss indicators in every instance (MM, X-Def, terminals). What a fucking joke - that's one of the most important things in the game and seems it won't be fixed before Tuesday. LOL, good job... And that bug was on TC, which is even more pathetic...

Just did it. I got a box and when I opened it, a Red H.E.R.B.I.E. was inside.

Tricky thing was that it doesn't tell you the color until you summon it.

Is the background of your pet icon shaded red? Mine was shaded green so I just assumed it's the green one. Didn't actually bring him out.

Is the background of your pet icon shaded red? Mine was shaded green so I just assumed it's the green one. Didn't actually bring him out.
Aha! So there IS a tell! Yeah, it's the same color as the background on artifacts. I didn't event notice the difference from the standard pets' pink backgrounds until you mentioned that. In the inventory, the pink vs red shading isn't too apparent, but it shows more when actually equipped.

DrBo42

Bought the Magneto bundle yesterday and then it went on sale today. People in guild chat let me know they refund the difference but damn...Gaz got it done within like 2 hours of me submitting the ticket. Pretty impressed.

Got Venom to 40 this morning. Loving him so far. Gutted I won't have any of the artis to really make use of him at 60, but I'm keen to chuck some lower stuff on just to see if I can get him to a daily SQ runner.

Gaz being Gaz. Patch is great but they fucked up off-screen boss indicators in every instance (MM, X-Def, terminals). What a fucking joke - that's one of the most important things in the game and seems it won't be fixed before Tuesday. LOL, good job... And that bug was on TC, which is even more pathetic...

I knooooooww, this is so bad.

I ended up getting the Rogue Steam pack, since the 500 G and Rogue stash would be more useful in the long term.

Can't be mad at Gaz when they got Venom out before the new year.

Team Red HERBIE!

Indignate

This is so stupid. Why did they even shorten the leash of the pets? ~_~

Because the pet would usually get lost. They shortened it a little too much though.

I'm just standing still there, but even if I was fighting, anytime I dash to the other side of an enemy (or really make any movements) the pet always tries to reset to me before continuing to fight.

Top Bottom