• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

Gothos

fmyvs.jpg

I think I'll save mine for the next year. I only need 8 heroes to have for full roster and out of those I want maybe 2 - not worth using random box now :)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I would really like to get a thor costume from my random box, seeing as how in god knows how many Mk1 fortune cards I don't have the destroyer costume.

Okay, when does the daily gift reset? Is it not the usual daily reset time of 1 PM GMT?

I'm pretty sure the typical daily reset is 12 AM PST, when the day actually rolls over in California, so 8 AM GMT? Anyway, I believe that's when these winter log-in awards have been popping up on the server.

I'm pretty sure the typical daily reset is 12 AM PST, when the day actually rolls over in California, so 8 AM GMT? Anyway, I believe that's when these winter log-in awards have been popping up on the server.

Weird why do the shared quests reset at 1 PM GMT then? x_X
Anyway, alright then.

LuuKyK

Got Emma's Marvel Now costume! Pretty happy with it, a costume I like from a character I use.

Can't wait to get Thing on tomorrow's random hero box.

Volimar

I got Jean Grey's Black Queen costume. Kinky. I decided to prestige her since I hadn't played her since her rework. I ended up with 2 Jean Grey's and a SG so I went to the blender and got Hulk's Marvel Now costume. He's not my favorite hero, but whatevs.

Vecks

Decided to do some blending with the costumes I saved up:
First got Hulk's Planet Hulk.
Then Deadpool X-men.
And last I got Deep Space Rocket (which is what I'm using anyway).

So nothing to keep this time.

Speaking of which, this is my current build:

I'm unsure of an 8th skill to max. I'm thinking Covert Assassin for the unaware damage buff, but IDK if the HP Regen from Heart would be needed vs the Dodge on CA. I was dying a lot near the end of my leveling, but I had lower level gear so I'm unsure how her survivablity is when geared properly (the same applied to my Cage while leveling, and I'd imagine he should be pretty tanky when geared).

I also have 1 point left over after maxing one of these, and am unsure what else would be useful. Would Bloody Harvest be worthwhile as a one pointer here?

Your build is pretty similar to mine, except I put some points into the defensive passives, and maxed out rip to shreds.

Uthred

Havent played this in a while, thinking about getting Magneto out of the "new" (to my anyhow, think I stopped shortly before Star Lord was released) characters. Is he fun to play as? Any balance issues?

Volimar

Havent played this in a while, thinking about getting Magneto out of the "new" (to my anyhow, think I stopped shortly before Star Lord was released) characters. Is he fun to play as? Any balance issues?

I just got him to 60. In the end he felt a lot like Scarlet Witch (which makes sense until the retcon kicks in) without the teleport.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

I find him both exceedingly fun to play and very strong.

GManDH

@kepow you never told me if you have any good vibras cores???

I also started playing BW using a friends build, and its pretty damn good. just raided, and died a lil because my gear sucks but totally viable.

Anoregon

Pirate Deadpool as my freebie! A Free enhanced that I'd actually use! Score.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I just got him to 60. In the end he felt a lot like Scarlet Witch (which makes sense until the retcon kicks in) without the teleport.

Magneto felt nothing like SW to me, and I actually expected him to feel like her. Even his sig feels sifferent since you can move around

Maybe its just the build I went with

Volimar

Magneto felt nothing like SW to me, and I actually expected him to feel like her. Even his sig feels sifferent since you can move around

Maybe its just the build I went with

It's possible. I felt like I was fumbling around with him. I asked people to post a good build for him, but no one did. :'(

Anoregon

My gungnir is maxed, I think once my patrol boost expires it's gonna be venom prestigey time. I need to get him to red for when Toxin costume comes out.

It's possible. I felt like I was fumbling around with him. I asked people to post a good build for him, but no one did. :'(

My bad, I was going to link one when you asked but the website's build page doesn't work on mobile.

Here you go.

Start with God Among Insects toggled on, put up Imprison and Meat Grinder, then switch to Superiority right before using his Sig. From there only toggle on GAI before laying down Meat Grinder then switch back to Superiority.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
I don't understand any of the gibberish frost is typing , here's what I do with magneto

I throw cars at fools and hit them in the face with shrapnel, both from the channeled spell from the left tree and the toggle from the right tree. Between all that debris I have infinite spirit with a advanced parma, and I also use the energy bubble aoe and the shrapnel aoe dot. And the sig. I don't use any of the cooldowns related to the toggles because I hate both

Drayco21

Got Patch Wolverine for my free costume. Then I noticed the Festivus Pole and laughed. At least now I can add Wolverine's default to the grinder next time I get a new unstable molecule.

Gothos

Got Luke Cage from random box. Not bad, one of few heroes I was missing :)

Quick question: in terms of power in the game, who's better: Strange or Surfer?

Anoregon

I still need to level hawkeye past like, 30. I find him the most painful dude to level. I just can't seem to make him feel effective at all.

Dec

I still need to level hawkeye past like, 30. I find him the most painful dude to level. I just can't seem to make him feel effective at all.

I really like him. So many of the top tier artifacts are perfect for him, too. He isn't the greatest character in the game or anything but he has a very respectable ttk.

Starting out is really rough, get his signature then he can hold his own to 60.

Anoregon

I'm just gonna to a melee build with some skills from the right tree (explosive arrow/nerve gas) because yolo.

Anoregon

There aren't very many heroes that I still need, so I will likely get a dupe, but I would be pumped if I get Psylocke from my box today.

Top Bottom