• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes 2015 |OT2| I have, like, a Gazillion heroes

KePoW

Banned
That's probably a better approach. I don't care about alternate costumes, so the deluxe may not even be worth it for me.

Regarding Team-Ups...Which are considered "most worth it" to invest in?

don't care about costumes?! blasphemy buddie!

(hey r u the one who plays TERA a lot?)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
don't care about costumes?! blasphemy buddie!

(hey r u the one who plays TERA a lot?)

Only play on and off. I play too many F2P games to justify paying monthly (Marvel Heroes, TERA, Maple Story
I know
, Trials Frontier, Terra Battle...).

As for the costumes, I am not attracted to the idea of stuff like Beta Ray Bill or alt universe Hulk and stuff. If there's one that I find absolutely incredible or super hilarious, I'll grab it. But for now, I'd rather spend money on getting the rest of the roster for the sake of completeness. :)

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
ahh okay, do u love TERA though??

It's fun. Best MMO combat I've ever dealt with. Issues are the grinding requirements more than anything.

Is the sale going to be going on after midnight? We're at some friend's house for New Year's and won't be able to log on until at least 130 or so.

So the Arachne Team Up is on the TC. Looks like we have an easy BiS for mental heroes with her.

beIeYz1.png

oMdjA96.png

jz3VXou.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Arachne and Deadpool The Kid are the remaining team ups from the advance pack correct?

inky

I love the game and decided to buy some G to support the devs. What things are must haves besides new heroes.

Must have, just a few general purpose STASH tabs, as you'll need the room fast. A "crafting materials" stash tab or two (I've never needed more than that) might be useful as well, they are cheaper but beware, they are limited to some special items only. Considering you'll want to save runes for advanced recipes later on and there are tons of them I've found owning at least one excellent value, but of course you can just as well put runes in a regular stash tab just like everything else.

Other than that nothing is a must have. Costumes are just cosmetic (and usually it is best to get them when on sale) and Team Ups you'll probably need only one or two if you are dedicated, and they can be had with splinters as well.

Fortune cards have some exclusive items but I wouldn't recommend them unless you are prepared to spend heavy amounts of money trying to get them. I think they are a scam.

prwxv3

Must have, just a few general purpose STASH tabs, as you'll need the room fast. A "crafting materials" stash tab or two (I've never needed more than that) might be useful as well, they are cheaper but beware, they are limited to some special items only. Considering you'll want to save runes for advanced recipes later on and there are tons of them I've found owning at least one excellent value, but of course you can just as well put runes in a regular stash tab just like everything else.

Other than that nothing is a must have. Costumes are just cosmetic (and usually it is best to get them when on sale) and Team Ups you'll probably need only one or two if you are dedicated, and they can be had with splinters as well.

Fortune cards have some exclusive items but I wouldn't recommend them unless you are prepared to spend heavy amounts of money trying to get them. I think they are a scam.

thanks

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Remind me to change Captain Marvel's team up to Spider Woman when I get home, I didn't know they were best buds :3

Drayco21

Doom and Bucky are what have me most psyched this coming year. Well that and the incoming Kaine 200 splinter bonus hero, but he's a given.

HWRqLN8.png

Happy new year!

First day of the year, played a bit and got a white suit jacket and gem of the kursed. I can tell this is going to be a good year.

Oh nice, congrats!

Anyone know if the servers are coming down at some point today to add Arachne to live side? I also hope they are starting another event soon. This thread dies so hard when the game has nothing going on.

Vecks

Oh nice, congrats!

Anyone know if the servers are coming down at some point today to add Arachne to live side? I also hope they are starting another event soon. This thread dies so hard when the game has nothing going on.

I don't know if anything has changed, but last night I was listening to thejunglequeen's stream (passed by her in midtown and thought, might as well check out the stream), and IIRC, brevik said that they won't be able to get a patch ready by today.

I don't know if anything has changed, but last night I was listening to thejunglequeen's stream (passed by her in midtown and thought, might as well check out the stream), and IIRC, brevik said that they won't be able to get a patch ready by today.

Ah, thanks!

Gonna try to do a green raid again tonight with a friend so if anyone's on between 6-8pm EST, let me know if you're interested.

So my laptop decided to give me a dying graphics card for the New Years and I'm looking for a cheap, temporary replacement. Am considering this. Would this run something on the low end Marvel Heroes 2015? Thank you for any help.

So my laptop decided to give me a dying graphics card for the New Years and I'm looking for a cheap, temporary replacement. Am considering this. Would this run something on the low end Marvel Heroes 2015? Thank you for any help.

I think it would run it VERY poorly. The game is not well-optimized to begin with, and probably requires a better GPU than that.

We're starting green raid group, so hop in you wanna join!

Thanks for coming!

Vecks

I occasionally run Marvel Heroes through an old laptop for emergency situations, and even on the lowest settings it's pretty slow. My laptop can switch between an amd gpu and an integrated, and with the amd it runs around 20-30 fps, which I can handle, since I'm used to terrible framerates on the n64. But with the integrated it goes 5-15 fps, which I give up on.

KePoW

Banned

hate to tell you, but I don't think that's worth buying for MH even for that price

Rhaknar

3801968-tumblr_n3s36dpxhq1tv3w7bo1_500.png

how would this costume even work!

do it Gaz...I dont know how, but do it. Day 1 easily, I love this design

All-New_Ghost_Rider_2_Smith_Variant1.jpg

I actually dont know how they will make the "rev up" charge spell and the death from above spell with a fucking horse either, and that costume is confirmed to be coming so.../shrug

edit: seems Doomsaw said on some stream last year that the car makes the costume impossible...booo

I actually dont know how they will make the "rev up" charge spell and the death from above spell with a fucking horse either, and that costume is confirmed to be coming so.../shrug

edit: seems Doomsaw said on some stream last year that the car makes the costume impossible...booo

Hey Rhaknar, are you reading the new Ghost Rider now? Is it good? I'm close to pulling the trigger on Marvel Unlimited now that I have a tablet, and that's probably one of the first books I'd look into starting.

Rhaknar

You actually like the new car ghost rIder??

yes, shocking isnt it? how people have different opinions and all

Hey Rhaknar, are you reading the new Ghost Rider now? Is it good? I'm close to pulling the trigger on Marvel Unlimited now that I have a tablet, and that's probably one of the first books I'd look into starting.

its ok, its a fun comic thats for sure, but its very action-y and little else. Very different from past GRs. The art is amazing tho, in fact, without the art, I wouldnt care for it to be honest. most people seem to hate it, and I would deffinately not get a MU sub for it. Dont get me wrong, get the MU sub, its amazing value, Im quite blown away (even if the app is a buggy piece of shit) but just dont get it just for ANGR :p

KePoW

Banned

its ok, its a fun comic thats for sure, but its very action-y and little else. Very different from past GRs. The art is amazing tho, in fact, without the art, I wouldnt care for it to be honest

lol I didn't even notice your avatar when I asked

he looks too skinny from the pictures to me

its ok, its a fun comic thats for sure, but its very action-y and little else. Very different from past GRs. The art is amazing tho, in fact, without the art, I wouldnt care for it to be honest. most people seem to hate it, and I would deffinately not get a MU sub for it. Dont get me wrong, get the MU sub, its amazing value, Im quite blown away (even if the app is a buggy piece of shit) but just dont get it just for ANGR :p

Oh for sure it's not the only thing I was looking forward to reading, but thanks for the feedback :)

I love everything about the new ghost rider art and comic except for the new ghost rider...so that pretty much killed my interest other than reading through it casually 6 months late on MU.

LuuKyK

When what your most expecting for the game is that they stealthily release Elektra at some point, you know its going to be a long year. :p

how would this costume even work!

Really like that design. Seems like something out of a japanese anime or something (his armor/helmet that is). Way better than the skull.

KePoW

Banned
How do you submit a support ticket in-game? I don't see where

I just got a Reliquary of Rarity, but it cannot be opened or sold or destroyed. So it's just permanently taking up a slot of space.

Drayco21

How do you submit a support ticket in-game? I don't see wherea

I just got a Reliquary of Rarity, but it cannot be opened or sold or destroyed. So it's just permanently taking up a slot of space.

You go to the website and click support under the community tab, then the request support tab.

Top Bottom