• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Lord Phol

More Moon Knight yummieness!

UJ3EEXG.jpg

7Rj8Btj.jpg

Q70UIlC.jpg

Also a quote from the modeler about the cape:

TheDink said:
Not sure what's going on with the upper cape, methinks it's still an ongoing WIP. There is always movement on the cape like when he is standing it looks like it is blowing in the wind. I also need to fix his face in the white one and will do so when I am next in the engine.

I really enjoy the black one, both look great though.
Anyone looking forward to this crazy beefy marvel Batman?

LuuKyK

Eh, I am still not sure. He looks boring. But then again, when the source material is not great, there is not much the devs can do. But yeah, the cape looks hideous, they need to fix that asap. lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
lol at the cloak on moon knight in his standing still pose, I get what they were going for (emulate the comic), but yeah that needs to be fixed, looks like there is a vent underneath him blowing up wind :)

I bought 3 of them but no costumes.

FML

you bought 3 cards, or 3 of those mega bundles? if its the later, Im glad Im not the only crazy one with money spent on this game ^_^

So I was grinding up Punisher to 25 today and holy shit he's got to be one of the worst characters. He's so squishy but doesn't have the damage+utility of other ranged DPS characters like Hawkeye. He's also boring as fuck.

Don't even use the sniper rifle. His rocket launcher and spraying m60's are damage monsters. They buffed him a bunch of times and even the devs stated he was one of the top DPS in the game

KePoW

Banned
I haven't played Punisher in a few weeks, but he was fine last time.

I use rocket launcher and Shoot All The Bullets (forgot what it's called on Punisher) , and shotgun basic.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Hi all,

We'll be bringing down the Marvel Heroes servers today at 2PM PST for game update 2.3! This update contains the S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Sim in addition to the Human Torch and Daredevil design reviews!

Looks like the patch is going up in an hour.

damn it Frost, by seconds :(

Gothos

Don't forget there is a stream tonight, too. They'll show Moon Knight.

As for the patch, hopefuly they fixed all the bugs. TC was up for only 2 days.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Don't forget there is a stream tonight, too. They'll show Moon Knight.

As for the patch, hopefuly they fixed all the bugs. TC was up for only 2 days.

doomsaw said bout 75% of bugs reported made it, lots of shit was bug in this patch like splinter vendor having nothing shown.

i really do wonder how certain bugs happens

Vecks

2.5gbs? What...? Why is it so big this week? Did holo-sim need a lot of assets or something? Or are they sneaking in Moon Knight's voice work/other hidden files?

That does seem large. I saw a dev post about how long the downtime would be and the response was that they didn't think it would be very long as there are no backend server changes.

Anyone know where this stream will be at 3:00 pst?

Rhaknar

That does seem large. I saw a dev post about how long the downtime would be and the response was that they didn't think it would be very long as there are no backend server changes.

Anyone know where this stream will be at 3:00 pst?

might not be very long but its not 1 hour because its not up :( not that I was going to play much at this hour anyway

and the stream is here

stream is up. Cloak looks better moving, but still looks a bit weird so high up

edit: 25% xp, rif and sif this weekend. not alot but better than nothing

edit2: old man Thor costume looks amazing

Rhaknar

Ryolnir just said "Moonknight next week" randomly so hopefully next friday

Hmm, with Sue confirmed for April, I think it's safe to assume that the next couple releases (based on everything that has been teased thus far) will look something like this:

May - Psylocke
June/July/August - Nova, Star Lord, Silver Surfer (my guess is that they'll be in this order)

Vecks

Items can now be unstacked by holding Shift and left-clicking a stack in your inventory! To split an item from the stack in your S.T.A.S.H. and place it in your inventory, simply hold Shift and right-click the stack.

I'd rather have auto-stacking first, but whatever.

To send another player a tell, you can Shift+Left Click their name in the chat window. More chat features coming through the coming weeks.

We have changed the way terminals are used! Now, terminals are automatically level-banded (not unlike X-Defense or Midtown) and each difficulty is now located under the “Terminals” tab on the Waypoint UI. When playing in a group, the terminals are banded to the group leader’s level.

When fighting Kingpin, he will no start in the small area behind his desk, and will now summon additional Maggia reinforcements.

Convenient.

At level 60, the XP bar will no longer appear.

Not really important either way, but okay...

Pyro should no longer drop a cube shard in Magneto's terminal.

Expected, yet... :(

Lord Phol

Okay old man thor is a must buy. Haven't bought a costume in ages (sitting with 17k Gs untouched), and hell yeah I called sue storm for April!

Hope you're right with the next releases cause Richard is long overdue!

LuuKyK

Hmm, with Sue confirmed for April, I think it's safe to assume that the next couple releases (based on everything that has been teased thus far) will look something like this:

May - Psylocke
June/July/August - Nova, Star Lord, Silver Surfer (my guess is that they'll be in this order)

Fuck! I thought Psylocke was the next one after Strange, not Sue. T____________________T

Dammit. Oh well, its still relatively close so I won't complain. And I am actually excited to see what they do with Sue, so its not that bad.

Rhaknar

Oh shit they announced the April character, nice. I was totally expecting Psylocke, but am much more excited about Sue, who has a much more potentially interesting move set

Psylocke is okay. I'm not a big fan of the X-Men (as a matter of fact, I'd consider myself pretty anti-X-Men actually :p), aside from a tiny handful of characters, and part of that is because of the X-Men cartoon fanboys who are in every Marvel game and constantly ask for more X-Men.

I'm glad Sue is after Strange, so we'll get 3 non-X-Men (Moon Knight, Strange, Sue) after a release of 2 consecutive X-Men characters.

Rhaknar

Enjoying the new Daredevil, except for the fact he doesnt seem to have a decent finisher, certainly nothing as good as dampsey roll on Luke Cage.

Jumping Strike hits for shit, Street Sweeper is good for aoe but in the time it took me to get 5 points to use it, I would have beem spamming rebounding club, which leaves the healing one, which hopefully is good but is not for dps.

Then theres spinning hook kick which hopefully hits hard, but technically you use it AFTER a finisher (even tho its tagged as a finisher)

edit: couldnt resist the card bundle, it was pretty shit as expected. at least its out of my system. the only costume tht dropped was a black captain america one, which I already had lol. now im drowning in boosts

V_Arnold

I want british Elizabeth in my veins RIGHT NOW. Right this very moment. Come, come, come into our life!

Psylocke is okay. I'm not a big fan of the X-Men (as a matter of fact, I'd consider myself pretty anti-X-Men actually :p), aside from a tiny handful of characters, and part of that is because of the X-Men cartoon fanboys who are in every Marvel game and constantly ask for more X-Men.

I'm glad Sue is after Strange, so we'll get 3 non-X-Men (Moon Knight, Strange, Sue) after a release of 2 consecutive X-Men characters.

X-Men is roughly half of earth's Marvel superhero-base, or even more if we look at the "big picture". In ideal world, it would be 1/3rd Cosmic, 1/3rd Earth stuff (non-mutants), 1/3rd Mutants.
Still, give me classic Psylocke, Havok, Polaris, Dazzler, Longshot, and I am content :p

Rhaknar

did they change/update Beast`s costume in savage lands? I dont remember him having the yellow pants, am I crazy?

I'm more invested in psylocke as a member of uncanny x-force than I am with her as an x-
Man.

It'll probably be a few years before they get around to making my biggest wants (after strange)...

Iron Fist
Playable Doop
Hercules

Rhaknar

I'm more invested in psylocke as a member of uncanny x-force than I am with her as an x-
Man.

It'll probably be a few years before they get around to making my biggest wants (after strange)...

Iron Fist
Playable Doop
Hercules

I would be shocked if Iron Fist wasnt coming out next year, if not this year as a surprise / extra hero.

Hercules not so much, and Doop...well...yeah

LuuKyK

Man.

Iron Fist
Playable Doop
Hercules

I think Iron Fist is as good as confirmed. Its just a matter of when. Probably next year.

Top Bottom