• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Lord Phol

Gambit rework is going to be awesome!

Greetings, Gambit fans.

I wanted to share the list of updates we've got planned for Gambit.

DESIGN GOALS
- Make Gambit’s powers entirely usable and make his power level more consistent
- Focus the purpose of his powers, making him more satisfying to customize
- Allow more build options, by boosting underused powers and damage enhancers as needed
- Enhance his utility in a group setting
- Improve his Signature power

BO COMBAT

Bo Strike
We want to improve this power’s animation and convert it to a melee, single-target spirit spender. To that end, another power will get its debuff affix, and install a purely offensive affix.

Bo Beatdown
Since this will be Gambit’s melee basic, we want to hone its purpose by giving it a more exciting offensive affix. We’re also moving the vulnerability debuff to another power that applies the debuff more effectively.

Street Sweep
To give this power a clear role in Gambit’s kit, this power now leaves behind a hotspot that damages enemies standing in it (visuals already lend well to this). This will be a healthy boost to Gambit’s boss killing proficiency.

Bo Vault
This inherits the weaken debuff from Bo Strike, which will make it better-suited as an opening power for melee builds.

Grand Slam
In order to add more responsive gameplay and make this power more usable, Gram Slam will now trigger faster. In addition, players have the option of charge this power for the full second to earn a damage bonus to the explosion component. Additionally, we’re increasing the area of the power to align with its impressive visuals.

All In
No change.

Savate Expert
We want to improve usability of the passive, and lean it more toward offensive melee builds. The new set of affixes are: Damage rating for melee powers, Health, Heal on melee hit, Chance to block, and Tenacity.

KINETIC MASTERY

Wild Card
We want to improve the usability of this power and focus its function by trading up it’s stun component for more damage. Also, this damage boost will not be “consumed” on the first hit of the power, instead it will be a damage buff for Wild Card for a duration after using a spirit spending power.

Dead Man’s Hand
We felt the gameplay of this power could be greatly improved by adding a more interactive component. Instead of randomly getting bonus projectiles, continued use of the power will ramp up the number of projectiles, and converting it to a spirit spender will make it an attractive choice as a ranged, single-target spirit spender.

Ace of Spades
Our goal with Ace of Spades is to improve its gameplay, pure and simple. Now, when Ace of Spades initially hits its target (or max range) there’s an immediate explosion, and any target hit is stunned. In addition, the target hit will have the classic charged card stuck to them. After a short duration it explodes with a larger damage packet and area (relative to the initial hit). To make it more attractive to weave into a power rotation, we’re adding a short cooldown and compensating it with even more damage. Also, we’re fixing the “dud” bugs, where a throw would have no effect.

Royal Flush
This power is being rebuilt slightly to be a little easier to use without giving players a headache, while still being effective for mass-enemy clearing. With the addition of more single-target spirit spending power, Royal Flush can be designed as an effective trash clearer and not the only single-target option. The explosion component has been rebuilt to deliver one large damage packet to all enemies hit and the power will still be enhanced by area affixes on gear. Additionally, all components will apply a vulnerability debuff to make it more attractive as a weave-in power.

Fold ‘Em
We want to improve the escape utility of this power by stepping up the slow component to an outright stun vs. enemies.

Stack the Deck
To improve the feel of one of his most iconic powers, we rebuilt it and promoted it to Gambit’s signature power. Stack the Deck is now an impressive display of skill and power, and will be much more satisfying to use and true to Gambit’s style.

52 Card Pickup
52 Card Pickup will now work as normal crowd control hotspot power to make room for his awesome, new Signature.

Kinetic Control
The damage-at-range affix felt a little at odds with both Gambit’s hybrid and full-ranged play. We’ve converted it to damage bonus to thrown powers and added a Spirit on thrown power hit in appropriate symmetry to Gambit’s melee passive. These changes will better serve both the Ranged and Hybrid Gambit builds.

VAGABOND

Black & Red Suits
This set of powers had a number of problems with them. Their visuals were difficult to read in many cases, they were taking up bar space (or causing finicky ui overhead), they loudly force players into hybrid play, and further bloated the power point cost of Gambit’s passives. For this reason, we’re simply cutting both these powers and distributing their contents to other powers so players have more points to spend on other things.

Good Times Roll
We’re improving the animation of this power to feel more like Gambit. Furthermore, we’re moving the cleanse component to another power, and adding a Haste buff as a quality-of-life improvement for Gambit.

Cheat Death
To make this more in-line with other self-resurrect powers (see: Ironman), it will trigger passively. This also will inherit the cleanse active component, formerly on Roll.

Sleight of Hand
To focus its role as a defensive passive, it inherits the defensive component from Savate. This change should engender a larger variety of viable Gambit builds.

Sticky Fingers
Adding a passive group Tenacity buff to reinforce this as a group utility power.

Ragin’ Cajun
This power’s potency was detracting from the over-all consistent power level of Gambit, and leaving players no choice about including this power. To address this, we’ve migrated some power from this to other passives (while leaving the exciting components in), and making it come off cool-down more frequently based on gameplay. This brings Gambit’s power level base-line up, while maintaining the exciting impact that made this steroid fun in the first place.

ULTIMATE

Cherie
We want to buff the radius a bit, and add a stun component. This will enhance Gambit’s grand fireworks display.

UNIQUE ITEMS
As we’ve done recently with heroes receiving design reviews, all of Gambit’s unique items will be reviewed and buffs applied as appropriate.

As always, we're greatly interested in your feedback.

-Rawr

Gambit rework is going to be awesome!

*snip*

gif-baby-lawd-gif.gif

Kinda disappointed they just cut Red/Black suits instead of making them into a unique gameplay mechanic for him.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im excited about the patch notes for tomorow.

Im glad Diablo 3 patch is good, even if atm I have 0 interest in playing it (or anything else really, except for South Park). Ill check it out when the xpac is out since as friend of mine gave me for xmas and I would feel bad if I didnt at least play it a bit, but yeah, still just want to play this :/

Toppot

Thanks for the suggestions =] I will definitely not get she STASH Holo Access thing. I will however get 2 Crafting STASH and 5 regular STASH. I will also get 36 Fortune 2 cards, I want the excitement and instant rewards that they give. Even if most of the loot will be common (Costume has around 1% chance of dropping so with 36 cards I have around 0.34% chance)

Theres no heroes I wanna buy that much, Deadpool is on my hit list but I'm hoping I get lucky with some random Eternity Splinter Heroes. If a good bundle or something I really want comes up then I won't mind putting in a bit more money later to get it/them.

I shall post the results of my fortune cards though *fingers crossed*

Got my Deadpool to level 60 last night, my first level 60 character! It's surprising how quickly you can level up when you're literally just doing the objectives for the Legendary Quests. I was just teleporting past half the levels to finish them off!

Tried the Cosmic terminal for Shocker last. Promptly got my arse handed to me about 25 times before I finally took him down haha.. So some serious rerolling of skills is necessary. That said, got some great loot! 3 of the 4 Cosmic items that dropped were direct upgrades for my stuff.

NAHrj5Y.jpg

Can I get some comparisons with my Defense and Damage? Is this anywhere near what you'd expect to be running Cosmic terminals?

Toppot

Get in there you beauty! =D

7VROc6B.png

Card 25 was the Noir Costume, so stoked!

On an investment of 2400g I got the value of:
2825g + 400 Splinters + Costume + Pet

Of note was (with drop rates):
Spider-Man Noir Costume (1%)
2x Character Token (2%)
Mini-Vision Pet (2%)
Iridium Triple Boost - 4 Hours (1%)
Iridium Triple Rush Energy Bar - 1 Hour (1%)

Using 175 of the Splinters I got a Random Hero and got Thor, worth 400 Splinters. (Very happy with this, I think I will enjoy his play style)

I think I made out like a bandit =P

7VROc6B.png

2x Character Token (2%)
Mini-Vision Pet (2%)

Using 175 of the Splinters I got a Random Hero and got Thor, worth 400 Splinters. (Very happy with this, I think I will enjoy his play style)

Congrats on the noir Spidey.
Thats the Spidey outfit Ive heard people rave on about the most (other than Symbiote Spidey, of course).
I havent had a costume drop from a Fortune Card since before Midtown was introduced. And I have opened heaps of Mark 1 cards.

Vecks

2x Character Token (2%)
Mini-Vision Pet (2%)

Congrats, that's quite a haul. Crossing your fingers must have done wonders.

KePoW

Banned

7VROc6B.png

2x Character Token (2%)
Mini-Vision Pet (2%)

WOW, grats on Spider Noir you lucky dawg. I'm jealous & pissed lol

Blank!

Got my Deadpool to level 60 last night, my first level 60 character! It's surprising how quickly you can level up when you're literally just doing the objectives for the Legendary Quests. I was just teleporting past half the levels to finish them off!

Tried the Cosmic terminal for Shocker last. Promptly got my arse handed to me about 25 times before I finally took him down haha.. So some serious rerolling of skills is necessary. That said, got some great loot! 3 of the 4 Cosmic items that dropped were direct upgrades for my stuff.

NAHrj5Y.jpg

Can I get some comparisons with my Defense and Damage? Is this anywhere near what you'd expect to be running Cosmic terminals?

Most of these values aren't very helpful. The damage rating shows STRICTLY gear that gives +damage. It doesn't factor in stuff like +melee damage, +physical damage, etc. That's probably going to be the biggest disparity. Stink Bomb goes off energy damage too, so won't benefit from physical damage rating.

Also, melee, area, and ranged aren't displayed anywhere but will also affect your end game damage.

As for Defense, it also doesn't take into consideration individual +energy/phys/mental damage. And it doesn't consider dodge, HP, or HP regen at all. You'd be better off hitting the "stats" tab and posting that or just listing the useful info.

Regardless, you have ~2000 defense and 700 damage over my level 57 deadpool, but I've got 2 or 3 level 60 uniques waiting to be equipped once I hit that. My pretty freshly 60'd Wolverine has 7440 defense and 839 damage rating :)P). See, most of my gear is +melee/physical damage which doesn't show on that main page. Even my Physical damage rating only shows ~2100, but again it's NOT showing my +melee damage (~1500 more damage).

Then there's crit/brutal chance/damage to consider....

Ken

I'm somewhat baffled you thought he would come out at any other date lol.

Oh, I'm not really paying attention to the movie or when it comes out (didn't even know they were tying his release with the movie). I just want a reason to play the game again lol.

KePoW

Banned
Oh, I'm not really paying attention to the movie or when it comes out (didn't even know they were tying his release with the movie). I just want a reason to play the game again lol.

Where have you been, didn't you use to post in this thread pretty often? You take a long vacation??

LuuKyK

Psylocke is the May character. There. Now you have a reason to play it again,
sooner.
Thank me later. :)

Ken

Where have you been, didn't you use to post in this thread pretty often? You take a long vacation??

Oh, I got bored of the game runing MM over and over. I decided to take a break sometime around when they were testing that X Mansion thing (and Emma Frost/Luke Cage's release) because I wasn't having fun with any of the heroes. It's good to see that the game is still thriving though.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Wooooo Storm marvel now sale, I was going to buy it this weekend too, nice. Too bad wakanda tech isn't on sale too. Might pick up Carol Classic also for dat ass

Psylocke is the May character. There. Now you have a reason to play it again,
sooner.
Thank me later. :)

Was this confirmed anywhere or are you just guessing. I only saw Sue was the April hero

I picked up the Black Widow classic costume for the hell of it. It was cheap and fishnets! haha. Will probably never use it though.

I really wish they had put Scarlet Spider on sale >.>
Sensational is probably the only other non-enhanced costume I want, but I am still on the fence at 700g.

I am also tempted by the Scarlet Witch Romani costume as I plan to get around to SW sometime soon. Probably after I play Emma to 60.
Anyone know how that costume looks in game? Sometimes it is hard to tell the quality just from the store.

LuuKyK

I am pretty sure it was confirmed Psylocke is the may character. A mod said so in the forums from what I remember. Cant link now because Im on my phone.

I picked up the Black Widow classic costume for the hell of it. It was cheap and fishnets! haha. Will probably never use it though.

I really wish they had put Scarlet Spider on sale >.>
Sensational is probably the only other non-enhanced costume I want, but I am still on the fence at 700g.

I am also tempted by the Scarlet Witch Romani costume as I plan to get around to SW sometime soon. Probably after I play Emma to 60.
Anyone know how that costume looks in game? Sometimes it is hard to tell the quality just from the store.

Well, you can try out all costumes on Test Center if you want. Another incentive to download it. :)

That does look pretty good.

Well, I am either going to buy Sensational, Classic Ms. Marvel (don't have her yet but that costume is too good to pass up ;p), or the SW Romani costume.

Rhaknar

seems the patch is earlier than usual today, 6am PST / 2pm UK. there goes my plans of getting to 60 with Luke Cage before the patch

Vecks

6AM for a patch? Dedicated. I only hope the patch is a lot smaller than last time. Can't wait for the supposed loot boost.

Toppot

Congrats on the noir Spidey.
Thats the Spidey outfit Ive heard people rave on about the most (other than Symbiote Spidey, of course).
I havent had a costume drop from a Fortune Card since before Midtown was introduced. And I have opened heaps of Mark 1 cards.
The Noir costume is the entire reason I started playing this game a couple of months ago, I just love the design.

Fortune 1 cards have the worst chance of getting a costume, 1 in 133 cards will statistically be a costume, which is almost 3 times worse than Mk II and III which have probability of a costume 1 in 50 cards.

I've got just about everything from fortune cards but costumes, lol.
I know I got very lucky with my haul, I could open 100 more and get nothing of value.

Congrats, that's quite a haul. Crossing your fingers must have done wonders.
Thanks.

WOW, grats on Spider Noir you lucky dawg. I'm jealous & pissed lol
Lol thanks and yeah I don't blame you for your jealousy =P Gonna get Spider-Man to around 53 then load up this bad boy with everything.

The Noir costume is the entire reason I started playing this game a couple of months ago, I just love the design.

Fortune 1 cards have the worst chance of getting a costume, 1 in 133 cards will statistically be a costume, which is almost 3 times worse than Mk II and III which have probability of a costume 1 in 50 cards.

3 times worse? How do you know this? I assumed all FC costumes had the same chance to drop.

Yes. That is Ms Marvels best outfit, IMO...

i4CgXj91xUfEL.gif

Toppot

3 times worse? How do you know this? I assumed all FC costumes had the same chance to drop.

There was a good amount of data gathering done by a user called PsiLocke (Who is now a Dev on the game) He bought hundreds of MK I, II and II cards and collated the data. MK IV has no data as he became a dev before they came out.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...rtune-cards-mk-i-ii-iii-with-4700-sample-size

It has tables showing the rarity of every item on the cards. It talks about the odds of getting things etc. You will see any of the epic loot in Mk I cards have a much lower chance of dropping compared to Mk II and III.

There was a good amount of data gathering done by a user called PsiLocke (Who is now a Dev on the game) He bought hundreds of MK I, II and II cards and collated the data. MK IV has no data as he became a dev before they came out.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/dis...rtune-cards-mk-i-ii-iii-with-4700-sample-size

It has tables showing the rarity of every item on the cards. It talks about the odds of getting things etc. You will see any of the epic loot in Mk I cards have a much lower chance of dropping compared to Mk II and III.

Ah cool. Thanks.
They are some rough odds. Luckily, I already have the Maskless Deadpool and Destroyer Thor. I just wanted more stuff for the blender :)

Rhaknar

58 and 3/4 with Luke before the downtime, oh well, not that bad. Would have definately gotten 60 if the patch was at the usual time.

Thinking of getting All New X-Men Cyke costume, kinda growing on me and you dont see Cyke in white a lot. Also nobody uses it which is a plus.

edit: Patch notes!

New Hero: Moon Knight

The Fist of Khonshu has been added to Marvel Heroes! Utilize his brutal melee powers and array of weaponry (including the Moon Copter itself) to deal damage to foes en masse as well as up close and personal.

Moon Knight is also the first character in Marvel Heroes to have “specializations” which come in the form of powerful buffs granted from Khonshu himself! To utilize these gifts, build up tribute by fighting enemies and landing critical blows and pay them to Khonshu for one of two unique Gifts! A Moon Knight may only take one of these Gifts, so choose wisely!
Mardi Gras Event!

To celebrate Mardi Gras and Carnival, we’ve created some new items for players to enjoy that can be found in the game world. These items include lootable holiday items such as pancakes, beads, and Carnival masks, as well as Mardi Gras-colored doubloons dropping in the place of credits and a limited-time Mardi Gras Fortune Card in the G store. In addition, Rarity Boons can drop anywhere in game during Mardi Gras to increase the celebration factor!
Hero Changes

Daredevil

Jumping Strike and Street Sweeper can now be used without combo points.

Finisher powers now cost no spirit when used at maximum combo points. The damage and effectiveness of these powers have been increased. If Finisher powers are used without maximum combo points, they cost 25 spirit each.

Street Sweeper's power keywords have been fixed (was erroneously keyworded as ranged internally but not on the tooltip).

Devil's Due now generates maximum combo points when hitting a target. The cooldown reduction per combo point spent has been reduced.

Daredevil's Signature, Devil's Due, now unlocks at the appropriate signature level (30). Daredevil players have received a free respec of their power points as a result of this change.

Hawkeye

Fixed an issue with Starktech Claymore Turret that was causing it to not deal damage when under level 52.

Human Torch

Pyrotechnic Burst is no longer considered a ranged power. A bug was resolved that was causing the power to do slightly less damage than intended.

Flame On - Now considered an area power.

Nova Ignition - Now named 'Supernova'. While channeling the initial animation, Johnny is now invulnerable and does not collide with enemies. The duration of the power now scales with ranks as the tooltip suggests. The fire pillar created with Torch's initial flight into the air now deals damage to those inside.

Flame On! now properly scales with ranks in Supernova

Item and Crafting Changes

Drop rate of uniques and cosmic items in all areas has been increased.

Gear will now have a 90% chance to be usable by your current hero, up from 80%.

Medallions in the Holo-Sim have a higher chance to drop, and an issue causing Hulk’s medallion being rarer than intended has been corrected.

“Any hero” unique drop rates have been increased throughout the game.

Cosmic Rings have replaced Cosmic armor and weapons in some Bounty Chest loot rolls. They are still very rare, but less so than currently.

Credit drops in Bounty Chests have been increased.

Reduced the cost to upgrade a unique to 50,000 credits at level 40 and 125,000 at level 50.

Fixed an issue that was causing Gem of the Kursed, White Suit Jacket, and Mental Focus Headband to drop less often than desired in the new terminal banding system. This will make farming them slightly more manageable.

A new enchantment has been added: The Rarity Enchantment of Joy. It has a chance to show up on the Armor Vendor at Rank 15, with increased chance of dropping with more ranks.

A new rune will now drop: The Joy Rune.

Level 25 River of the Soul tooltip now accurately reflects that it gives a half bonus to spirit and spirit on hit.

Fixed an issue that was causing Health Regeneration and Spirit Regeneration to show incorrect values on item tooltips.

Upgrade Purple to Cosmic recipe has been temporarily removed pending potential redesign of the upgrade algorithm.

XP, Rarity, Special Item Find, Credit, Triple, Quad, and Penta boosts now stack up to 20 in your inventory.

Cube Shards will now have a confirmation box when selling/donating.

Relics and runes will now auto-stack in your inventory. Ctrl+Left Click to remove one from the stack!

Taskmaster, MODOK, Madame Hydra, and Mega-Sentinel will now drop more loot in X-Defense.

Hulk, MODOK and Venom now drop more loot in the SHIELD Holo-Sim.

A very large and in charge design upgrade to loot has already begun. Notes here.

X-Defense Changes

A ton of X-Defense feedback was analyzed and acted upon. The benefits are listed here:

Loot and XP will now drop from Mr. Sinister’s clones.

Many boss health totals have been reduced including Black Cat, Electro, Green Goblin, Madame HYDRA, MODOK, Clone Cyclops, Clone Wolverine, Taskmaster and Venom.

Reduced the health of MGH Brutes, Mindless One (non-champion), MGH Psychic, Venom Symbiotes and the Street Gang mob.

Reduced the maximum number of Venom Symbiotes that can be present at any one time

Changed split wave chests to drop a single better chest, always located directly in front of the X-Mansion. The next wave will not appear until this chest is opened.

Added chests to non-boss waves that appear at the end of the wave in front of the X-Mansion. The next wave will not appear until this chest is opened.

Duplicate waves should no longer occur.

Pyro deals 10% less damage in X-Defense.

Venom and Green Goblin deal 15% less damage in X-Defense.

MODOK teleports less often in X-Defense.
Holo-Sim Changes

The XP in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Sim has been normalized at low levels. Previously, players were outleveling their level bands incredibly quickly, causing enemies to con grey in minutes.

Defeats in the S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Sim game mode will no longer be counted on your character sheet.

Improved failure condition count indications for S.H.I.E.L.D. Holo-Sim waves with civilian defeat conditions.

More Holo-Sim changes will be made each week until the mode is as close to perfect as possible on the fun scale. Look for new simulated enemies soon!

PvP Changes

Ancient Grove now has an internal cooldown of 8s in PVP, and the magnitude of the slow is reduced by half (20%) in PVP

The PvP forums will be updated with the latest PvP changes and modifiers. Each week, PVP tuning, bug fixes and quality of life improvements will be made as we work towards taking PVP out of open beta and into full release, along with improvements in rewards, matchmaking balance and monthly ranking ladders.

Mission Changes

A full balance pass in underway to make rewards for Legendary Quests scale with difficulty and length of time to complete. This will eventually include Odin Mark, Experience Orbs and Credits.

Story Mode Legendary Quests can now drop up to 5 Odin Marks for some of the lengthier quests!

Cosmic Terminals can once again be used to complete Legendary Quests, as intended.

Updated Odin Mark rewards for various terminal Legendary Quests.
Store Changes

A new limited time only Mardi-Gras Fortune Card has been added to the store for 50G each (boxes also available).

For a limited time, each hero has one costume discounted to celebrate Mardi Gras.

Frankencastle, Headpool and Wolverine Brood are in the store for a very short time during Mardi Gras. They will be removed afterwards until next Halloween.
Bug Fixes

Approximately 35 minor bugs were fixed, from tooltips, to responsiveness to VFX receiving adjustments to improve performance. We're also investigating a number of additional bugs including controls issues introduced in 2.3.

Some of the more prominent bug fixes include:

Luke Cage's Chain Yank once again correctly builds 2 or 1 combo points when hitting enemies. Captain America’s “Invaders Photograph” unique’s summoned Human Torch no longer persists across regions, but now properly has a name!

You can no longer convert your party to a “Raid Group.”

Fixed an issue where lowering a cooldown (such as Daredevil’s Devil’s Due) would become out of sync on the client and server, resulting in the power failing.

Fixed an issue with the scaling of Jean Grey’s Psychokinetic Implosion (it was based off of Mind Crush’s by mistake.)

Jean Grey’s Mind Crush has received a 15% damage increase due to a mistake in its tuning. Fixed an issue where Luke Cage’s Damage Rating bonus from his Combo Fighter passive was not scaling with the hero’s level.

Fixed an issue where Flying Lunge would not benefit from the effects of expending Photonic Energy if Photon Punch was not on your hot bar.

Colossus' Siberian Express crowd control has been adjusted to more reliably apply the stun and knock targets aside more consistently

shock33

Comedy value, log in, see I've got Moon Knight from the advance pack, decide to level Colossus, Moon Knight secret avengers costume drops of black cat in the prologue...

First costume drop I've seen in a LOOOOOOONG time

KePoW

Banned
Comedy value, log in, see I've got Moon Knight from the advance pack, decide to level Colossus, Moon Knight secret avengers costume drops of black cat in the prologue...

First costume drop I've seen in a LOOOOOOONG time

Haha wtf.

But don't you already get that costume with the Advance Pack?

inky

Yea you do, and it appears on your inventory together with your 2 retcons. So unless you now have 2 of them, my guess is you though you got it, but it was there from the start but you just didn't notice.

If you did get it tho.., well, at least you got a costume.

KePoW

Banned
Yea you do, and it appears on your inventory together with your 2 retcons. So unless you now have 2 of them, my guess is you though you got it, but it was there from the start but you just didn't notice.

If you did get it tho.., well, at least you got a costume.

Oh yeah good point lol. Only shock33 can tell us which was the case!

shock33

Solved in game, it was my stupidity*...

I'd logged in when Moon Knight was unavailable to Advance Pack owners so was just playing on colossus, confused me as I'd relogged as colossus and then done the prologue and not realised it had appeared in my inventory until I finished the prologue and looted black cat.

*or drink, probably the drink

Rhaknar

as expected, EVERYONE is using the black MK costume.

also Luke Cage makes 12 60s :)

Not everyone! I'm using the white suit (I tried the black suit for one of the tutorial parts, and the white for the other one, and just enjoyed the white one more), and I've seen a pretty much 50:50 split in the Moon Knights in Midtown.

Gear will now have a 90% chance to be usable by your current hero, up from 80%.

I am not a fan of this change.
Once I have found all the Uniques for a certain character, I would prefer to find Uniques for my lesser used ones. I would have preferred it to be lowered to 70% instead. Oh well.

Rhaknar

Black Moon Knights everywhere. Fake fans

I just assume it's a "I'm batman" thing for most cases

I am not a fan of this change.
Once I have found all the Uniques for a certain character, I would prefer to find Uniques for my lesser used ones. I would have preferred it to be lowered to 70% instead. Oh well.

As someone with the full roster, I agree. Speaking of uniques, for all the shit RIF potions get, my last 4 uniques were all gotten with pots for what it's worth (before the patch too)

Edit: got Cap to 25, and now I have a spell bar problem where I need 9 slots and only have 8 ffs, doesn't happen with a lot of heroes to me but when it does it's annoying

Rhaknar

If you have an aura on an F key, you're all set. Now if you need a 10th slot...

F is where my dashes go, and how would that help anyway, there's still only 8 slots. What am I missing?

F is where my dashes go, and how would that help anyway, there's still only 8 slots. What am I missing?

You can bind skills to F1-6 (which all only use your right click slot), so with characters that have an aura/toggle, you can just throw them on some of those keys which keeps the rest of your bars open.

Top Bottom