• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

It's just a render so it might look different once it's in game. I hope they just don't go too far like they did with Moon Knight.

But for Strange it would make sense to have a ridiculous cloak. It's supposed to be. Have you seen art of it?
818072-757613_strangetracking1.jpg

Stephen-Strange.jpg

1243070206_doctor_strange_2-copia.jpg

strange.jpg

The little cape he has on the NPC model (and that datamined test server one) isn't a cloak. It's barely a cape. It's more like a child's blanket. It doesn't even reach his heels, nor does it cover his arms, let alone the entire body.

I'm a huge Dr. Strange nut. Of all things they could do wrong to him, making the Cloak of Levitation a blanket is one of the worst things they could do to him.

Lord Phol

But for Strange it would make sense to have a ridiculous cloak. It's supposed to be. Have you seen art of it?

The little cape he has on the NPC model (and that datamined test server one) isn't a cloak. It's barely a cape. It's more like a child's blanket. It doesn't even reach his heels, nor does it cover his arms, let alone the entire body.

I'm a huge Dr. Strange nut. Of all things they could do wrong to him, making the Cloak of Levitation a blanket is one of the worst things they could do to him.

Yeah I agree with you that they should make it bigger/flow better, just don't want them to go overboard with it :p. Moon Knight for example looks completely ridiculous in-game from behind, the cape is way too wide.

inky

I should've joined a boon party over the weekend. Only got about 24 hrs while idling in Avengers tower. I really need that XP considering I'll probably play nothing but Strange for a while. I haven't been hyped for a particular hero in this game before but I am now.

LuuKyK

I think its totally understandable that they will go for a shorter cape for Strange. Its much more a technical problem (engine limitation) than a cosmetic choice. Its the same thing for people that complain about short hair for some characters.

I mean, i would rather have a shorter cape than a bigger one that would clip everywhere in-game and look like a buggy mess everytime (just look at moon knights cape, its not even that big and already looks awful).

But yeah, I understand how that can be a problem for fans of the character, ou course, but still...

Strange's cloak wouldn't have to abide regular physics like the capes in the game do, it's a magical cloak. It can float in whatever direction it wants etc. - there's some art where the cloak scatters about in all kinds of crazy ways.

I mean, I wouldn't be bothered too much if it was at least a bit wider and dragged over Strange's shoulders and arms. But the way it's now, it's just absolutely awful. It's not supposed to be a CAPE, after all, but a cloak.

I hope his secondary costume is one without a cape...I hate it. (huge Doctor Strange fan by the way)

Doctor Strange from Fear Itself is the best costume.

GManDH

lil "gift" from Gaz

Quick Monday Morning Update:

Black Panther internal testing continues and iterations are being performed each day as we approach public testing. Expect public testing to begin March 24. The focus on his review is overall playability and smoothing out his weaknesses. He is a fun hero already, so we want be massively changing him, just making him even better.

As above, Black Widow continues to move along, but will be ready by end of April. Natasha's kit will have some nice quality of life improvements, along with an impactful ultimate and some improved animations and VFX where appropriate.

Wolverine's level 52 review will follow in May, roughly around the X-Men movie.

Other level 52 reviews are in various stages and keep chugging along. We are likely doing one every month and sometimes two if the timing works out. Many of the heroes don't need a ton of new powers, just a few surgical improvements and quality of life improvements.

Achievements system chugs along through the design, UI and engineering phases. The backend for the system will be completely new tech and will serve as a platform for new features for years to come.

Fortune Card Mark V is being finished up by Cosmic Cupcake and should be ready fairly soon. She'll give some more details soon.

Raid work is chugging along. Encounter 1 and 4 are the most complete, with other's following. The final main boss fight is going to visually and mechanically impressive.

Doctor Strange is in the pre-Alpha testing stages. Tuning and VFX/SFX are next up to be completed this week, likely with public testing next week. Early reports from internal testing is quite positive on his game mechanics and visuals. The VFX team really wanted him magic to appear impressive and crunched many hours making that come true.

The team continues to analyze every item in the game and review metrics on how often it's used and by whom. The item review pass should be complete in mid April. In the meantime, new artifacts and uniques are also being worked on to fill in the most popularly-requested "gaps" in itemization.

Team Ups are making their way through the pipeline, with a few surprise team ups in development for sometime after launch. Don't pay attention to the data mining if you want to be surprised. The first team up will be the classic Spider-Man (the star of the Marvel comics Team Up franchise), followed closely by the Winter Soldier version of Falcon. The model for Falcon is extremely solid and makes me want to make him a playable hero some day.

Recipes for duplicate uniques and new lifesteal core options should occur around the same time as the Captain America movie. More on those next week.

The team is focusing today on addressing any and every bug reported over the weekend in order to have a fix in this week's mini-patch build.

Very early work is chugging along on the new story chapter and continuation of the Marvel Heroes story, which will premier after Asgard and after Bronx Zoo, likely in late summer.

Between Asgard and the new story chapter, we will launch Bronx Zoo (which fits into chapter 2), along with a new terminal and new items to accompany the 2 new bosses in the zone.

Lots more stuff going on, but I must get back to work.

LuuKyK

Edit: Wait, nvm. I am dumb.

Edit 2: Some other notes just posted:

Quick notes:

Stark Tech is on hold until some new tech is created related to the achievement system. Will be worth it, it's like a completely new mini-item game related to it.

Team Ups will now have 3 modes: 30s duration with big impact on entrance, unlimited duration (great for solo and small group play) and "always off" - each with their own benefits and balance.

20 new inventory slots coming with Dr. Strange patch.

30 new inventory slots coming with Cap movie (from team ups).

Both of the above are free.

Deadpool Pulp and Hawkeye Fear Itself are in Fortune Card Mark V

We have a bunch of new modes, zones and terminals coming throughout the year, that's info for a big update when I have more time

Cosmic Doops are still in development, but should be ready in a matter of weeks.

Attributes rework slated for the same time as items review so both can be done in cooperation with each other (they actually have a huge impact on each other, particularly for items with +attributes that will get better or worse and therefore need to be handled carefully)

Legendary Quest sharing is still on the list to work out and requires a couple of tech changes in development.

Edit 3: Here is the Hawkeye Fear Itself costume for those who didn't see it:

SyTXzdU.png

Seems like this and the Deadpool Pulp costumes are the next ones to be released.

Vecks

From those notes, looks like there will be a lot of good stuff in store for the end of the month/early april.
Mostly good news, except for Black Widow review at end of april, even though I know it's probably because they're trying to do like a billion things at once to get ready for the captain america movie.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
hawkeye fear itself being a card costume makes me sad, I was going to buy it day 1 :( oh well, guess its Kate when I decide to get a cosutme for him

also did a few XDEF runs this morning at 60 with emma, about 5 or 6, only got 1 unique...for Hulk >_> a dupe too (at least its a lvl 60 dupe). My quest for the cyclops pet unique continues

Had a good night last night. Couple of Lucky Hats, couple of Uniques and ironically, after you guys were giving my Spider-Man some recommendations yesterday, I was running around in MM and not one, but two Advanced Super Soldier Serums dropped in the same boss wave.

My level 59 Spidey is on about 11000 health now and it's making a good difference.

Hit 175 Splinters too, and rolled another Random.

9a4VkdK.jpg

Ghost Rider! :D Pretty happy about that as I love the character - is he any good in MH?

Quick question, which of these would you guys pick?

Hq4qYdE.jpg

Unique has more defense obviously, but I'm not using those powers. Cosmic seems waaaay better benefit especially with the RIF/SIF and +1 to all powers and the +3 to Web Shield..

But am I missing something with the % chance stuff on the Unique? Are they worth it? Health bonus would be nice too of course...

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
dude you complain about being squishy and are debating a item with almost 2k health vs a item with no health... your obcession with cosmics is weird :) I never use cosmics over uniques, I dont care about 1 more point on all powers which is all they usually have over other items

also grats on a 600 splinter hero from the random, and GR is awesome on top

Ghost Rider seems like a ton of fun. I've admittedly only played him until level 20 or so, but he seems very sturdy, does lots of damage, and his abilities look great.

If you're finding Spider-Man too squishy, give him a shot.

Blank!

Quick question, which of these would you guys pick?

Hq4qYdE.jpg

Unique has more defense obviously, but I'm not using those powers. Cosmic seems waaaay better benefit especially with the RIF/SIF and +1 to all powers and the +3 to Web Shield..

But am I missing something with the % chance stuff on the Unique? Are they worth it? Health bonus would be nice too of course...

The Unique.

And fwiw, you should be using at least web spray/constrictive at 1 point each.

Rhaknar

The Unique.

I say pft sir!

max points in both, cover the ground in sticky white warm liquid (wait...) and watch things melt away while you swing on your web going lalalala :p

Damn! Pretty unanimous then.

Rhaknar, yeah, I mean I'm a noob to this game, only been playing solid like a month now and Spidey will be my third level 60, so I'm more finding my feet on what works and what doesn't. Don't really have an obsession with Cosmics, it's just that they seem to have the most obvious benefits. Clearly I don't fully understand the underlying mechanics of the game, but I'm asking questions! :)

The Unique.

I have a few points in Constrictive Webbing.

EDIT: You guys have got me hyped for Ghost Rider now :)

Rhaknar

im sorry, didnt mean to come off as a dick. I thought you had been playing longer, its easy to forget that we were also noobs once upon a time (or still are, who knows). Im probably not as big a fan of cosmics as most people are anyway, like I said, I would never use one over a unique (but then again Im not too fussed with mid maxing)

im sorry, didnt mean to come off as a dick. I thought you had been playing longer, its easy to forget that we were also noobs once upon a time (or still are, who knows). Im probably not as big a fan of cosmics as most people are anyway, like I said, I would never use one over a unique (but then again Im not too fussed with mid maxing)

Naa all good man! I'm fine looking like a noob haha, enjoying the hell out of the game and investing a ton of time into it lately, so I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of dumb questions while I try out all the new characters I'm unlocking!

Appreciate the help/answers.

Rhaknar

Naa all good man! I'm fine looking like a noob haha, enjoying the hell out of the game and investing a ton of time into it lately, so I'm sure I'll be asking plenty of dumb questions while I try out all the new characters I'm unlocking!

Appreciate the help/answers.

this was / is my Spidey spec when I killed superheroic loki without dying first try (which I always consider a feat >_>) I did have a pym shrinking, keep that in mind

http://www.marvelbase.com/builds/generator/spider-man#vvMvv2K2K2q2Kv27K2vM/0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

as you see, I usually prioritize defensive passives over offensive. this is my "melee with ranged" spells spec as I call it, as its mostly a ranged build but I fight in melee range, with web spray on the ground for the dot (or as aoe you just spray it everywhere and stuff melts like I said), stick around as a spirit spender and pummel as a filler when im out of spirit. oh and web shield on every cooldown obviously

this was / is my Spidey spec when I killed superheroic loki without dying first try (which I always consider a feat >_>)

http://www.marvelbase.com/builds/generator/spider-man#vvMvv2K2K2q2Kv27K2vM/0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0

as you see, I usually prioritize defensive passives over offensive. this is my "melee with ranged" spells spec as I call it, as its mostly a ranged build but I fight in melee range, with web spray on the ground for the dot (or as aoe you just spray it everywhere and stuff melts like I said), stick around as a spirit spender and pummel as a filler when im out of spirit. oh and web shield on every cooldown obviously

Wow, yeah okay.

See at the moment, I'm basically running in with Amazing Smash, gathering them all up close, then hammering them with Stick Around which usually downs the Blues/Yellows with a few hits.

I've been using Web Shield (on your advice from the other day) and it definitely helps.

I've got a lot of points in Web Wrecking Ball though - now I've got Spirit Regen I can basically just cycle around in mobs and stuff without it stopping WWB.

Of course all this isn't as effective on bosses. It's been great on mobs though.

Also got about 15-16 points in Superior Agility too, probably too many wasted by the looks.

I'll definitely reroll and try your build tonight. Cheers.

Rhaknar

Wow, yeah okay.

See at the moment, I'm basically running in with Amazing Smash, gathering them all up close, then hammering them with Stick Around which usually downs the Blues/Yellows with a few hits.

I've been using Web Shield (on your advice from the other day) and it definitely helps.

I've got a lot of points in Web Wrecking Ball though - now I've got Spirit Regen I can basically just cycle around in mobs and stuff without it stopping WWB.

Of course all this isn't as effective on bosses. It's been great on mobs though.

Also got about 15-16 points in Superior Agility too, probably too many wasted by the looks.

I'll definitely reroll and try your build tonight. Cheers.

amazing smash is a 1 point wonder, its only really useful to gather mobs together, or clearing white mobs. I dont like wrecking ball but most people love it. I prefer to cover the screen with web spray for AOE (which is super cheap to use) with max constrictive, stuff just melts. Stick around hits like a truck for AOE also, but its a cone so its harder to use as area, you need to position yourself more.

superior agility isnt wasted points, its just like I said, I prefer defensive passives on all my heroes, as staying alive is usually better than doing more dps but dying, which means you...arent doing dps, youre dead :p

edit: now that we know hawkeye fear itself isnt a store costume, I decided to get a final random box because I had enough G still counting for the Shuri costume next week. It gave me Colossus Age of Apocalypse. Im ok with that, it looks awesome, even tho I already had Pheonix on Colossus. I dont know which one I prefer to be honest, Ill deffinately keep both

KePoW

Banned

This is not a good tip. There are plenty of cases where a perfectly rolled Cosmic is better than a sub-par Unique, depending on character and build.

This is not a good tip. There are plenty of cases where a perfectly rolled Cosmic is better than a sub-par Unique, depending on character and build.

Thats true. Some Uniques are just annoying too - like Emmas pendant. I dont want a Cyclops following me around everywhere :/
Cosmics that have health regen, spirit and invulnerability are ones I will always consider equipping.

Thats true. Some Uniques are just annoying too - like Emmas pendant. I dont want a Cyclops following me around everywhere :/
Cosmics that have health regen, spirit and invulnerability are ones I will always consider equipping.

This had me confused the other night. First time I'd seen it.

Rhaknar

I did say I didnt care about mid-maxing. Its the first game of this type in fact where I dont, and it also turns out to be the one I have the most fun in in a long time. the moment I (need) to start worrying about mid maxing or "correct builds" is probably the moment ill stop having fun and drop the game (so probably when raids come out lol)

Lord Phol

I love uniques that have some extra flavour to them not found anywhere else. It actually makes them feel a bit Unique instead of like just another item with stats. Wolverine's belt that summons Sabertooth is awesome, Cyclops has a Visor that has a chance to shoot phoenix flame laz0rs, Ghost Rider has a Unique that sometimes summons a big infernal pool of fire. Gief more stuff like this!

I did say I didnt care about mid-maxing. Its the first game of this type in fact where I dont, and it also turns out to be the one I have the most fun in in a long time. the moment I (need) to start worrying about mid maxing or "correct builds" is probably the moment ill stop having fun and drop the game (so probably when raids come out lol)

Raids will probably be a bit challenging, but I doubt they will be that hard. Besides, since there's no penalty for dying you can clear any content in the game with enough dedication and time.
I think Gaz aim is for people to be able to do all/most content with whatever build they enjoy. Having so many ways to power-up your heroes helps with that as well (Gear, Enchants, Blessings, Cores, Costume affixes, Legendaries, Aritfacts, Medallions etc).

Vecks

I love uniques that have some extra flavour to them not found anywhere else. It actually makes them feel a bit Unique instead of like just another item with stats. Wolverine's belt that summons Sabertooth is awesome, Cyclops has a Visor that has a chance to shoot phoenix flame laz0rs, Ghost Rider has a Unique that sometimes summons a big infernal pool of fire. Gief more stuff like this!

Yeah. They are awesome. I also love all the newer any-hero uniques they put into the game. A lot of them have summons now, like summoning frost giant or sentinel--perfect for building my rocket raccoon army.

Lord Phol

Bought Punisher yesterday and leveled him to 8. Enjoying him so far, love his Sniper and Flashbang. It's funny because I never use the evasive jump away/back and shoot powers that almost all heroes have, but I could really use one on Punisher and it seems he's one of the few that doesn't have it (unless I've just missed it).

Looking through his trees I can really feel the Pre-Review 52 in him; 4 Basic powers, 5 passives (2-3 of them pretty bad and could probably be merged into other powers), weird melee powers that really doesn't fit into his gameplay atm (from what I've seen and experienced on the test center), no cc-break and no signature-like HELL YEAH power. Seeing as he's a starter hero I really think they should get the level 52 Review for him going soon. I'm glad Wolverine and Panther is getting some love but I hope Punisher isn't far behind.

Blank!

For the cosmic vrs unique debate, you just have to be aware of what can roll on a cosmic slot and what sort of unique options you have for that character.

Cosmic procs:

Might (+AS/DMG) > Invul > Summon > AoE > Ray

But you only want 1 'type' of cosmic proc since they don't stack. Having 2 Might procs is the same as having 1, it'll just use whatever has the greatest activation chance.

Slot 1:

Can roll up to +10 to a single skill (+8 to said skill, +1 to tree, +1 to all). This can be important if your primary skill/tree isn't represented on your slot 1.

Additional mental/physical/melee up to ~350. A lot of cosmics can actually outdamage uniques (Scarlet Witch's gloves for example) with this affix.

Attack speed- not usually sought after, but only appears in a few slots. Useful for characters who actually want attack-speed but don't have a lot of it naturally in their kit (Cyclops, though you'd want to use his unique for that)

Slot 2/3:

Mostly looking for a good/high 20+ to a skill roll. Something that you want a high level of but don't necessarily care if it benefits from your other +skill gear. Good example(s) of this are a lot of character's defensive shields (Ironman/Rocket Raccoon/etc) where you want them to be able to take a hit, but don't need them to take THAT many hits :)

High Health/spirit roll is also useful.
Dodge can be found on cosmics if you're building dodge on a hero who normally doesn't have it (for pym or just damage mitigation).
Damage to targets attacking you for solo-players.
Power duration if you're buff/debuff reliant (also makes some ultimates way longer/more buff)

Slot 4:

Up to 7 to a skill here (+5 single, +1 tree, +1 all). Again, if your slot 5 doesn't come with the +powers you need, a cosmic is likely the way to go. Health/Spirit is just about the only other useful rolls.

Slot 5:

Same as slot 4 except it's also the only slot you can get crit rating/damage on cosmic gear. This IMO is usually the slot where a good cosmic beats out a good unique. Getting the rolls you want is incredibly hard though. Good crit rating/damage, health, +skills you need with a useful cosmic proc is very hard to beat.

Yeah. They are awesome. I also love all the newer any-hero uniques they put into the game. A lot of them have summons now, like summoning frost giant or sentinel--perfect for building my rocket raccoon army.

Yeah I got the Death's Black Staff unique for Gambit the other day. Has an awesome looking death proc on melee attacks.

KePoW

Banned

I don't like to min-max in MH either. But what if you get a Unique where it's completely geared toward one tree that you don't use whatsoever? I don't see the point in using an item like that.

Decado

So how does this game work? Do I have to join a large gameworld or can I play co-op with a friend or solo like Path of Exile?

inky

So how does this game work? Do I have to join a large gameworld or can I play co-op with a friend or solo like Path of Exile?

There are no servers so you'll just spawn in the world and see a bunch of other people there.

You can definitely play all of it solo or co-op. There are open public areas, and there are also instanced areas that you can enter by yourself, in a party or keep open so that random players can enter them with you.

Decado

There are no servers so you'll just spawn in the world and see a bunch of other people there.

You can definitely play all of it solo or co-op. There are open public areas, and there are also instanced areas that you can enter by yourself, in a party or keep open so that random players can enter them with you.

Is it easy to connect with a co-op partner (friend)? Done via steam or something?

From what you say it sounds like you go into the game world w/o others joining you, which is nice.

And just to expand on what inky said, there are no servers but there are kind of instances I guess you might call them (not quite meaning the same thing as the instance inky refers to above). When you and your friends sign on, you can be in the exact same area but not be in the same instance together. This is easily handled by having one player invite the other(s) and that puts you all together in the same instance.

I hope that is clear.

EDIT:
Is it easy to connect with a co-op partner (friend)? Done via steam or something?

From what you say it sounds like you go into the game world w/o others joining you, which is nice.

Yes, it is easy to connect with a partner. It is handled in-game with the invite function. If you would rather not partner up, you don't have to. Check your settings though - there is an autogroup feature for when you do enter the instanced dungeon type areas that will put you together with strangers unless you turn it off.

inky

Yes, very easy. You don't even need to both have the Steam version. You go in game, add your friend to you friends list (chat command: /friend name) and from there right-click his portrait in the Social Panel and invite to party (chat command /partyinvite name) and it will either open a portal for him or you to get to one another, or you can right-click on his portrait on the party UI (top left corner) and teleport to him.

From there basically you can do all the content you want together. As a side note, there is an option in the Gameplay Options Menu (called "Join Party when entering instance") that auto-parties you with other people when entering instances. I think this is checked on by default, but you just need to check it off and that's it. From there the game won't force a party on you on those instances.

Bought Punisher yesterday and leveled him to 8. Enjoying him so far, love his Sniper and Flashbang. It's funny because I never use the evasive jump away/back and shoot powers that almost all heroes have, but I could really use one on Punisher and it seems he's one of the few that doesn't have it (unless I've just missed it).

Looking through his trees I can really feel the Pre-Review 52 in him; 4 Basic powers, 5 passives (2-3 of them pretty bad and could probably be merged into other powers), weird melee powers that really doesn't fit into his gameplay atm (from what I've seen and experienced on the test center), no cc-break and no signature-like HELL YEAH power. Seeing as he's a starter hero I really think they should get the level 52 Review for him going soon. I'm glad Wolverine and Panther is getting some love but I hope Punisher isn't far behind.

The wild part is that Frank is insanely powerful despite the redundancy in skills. He's my only 60 so far, and he's a total monster. Once you realize how easily it is to put a successful build together on him, it's kind of frightening. He's a ranged dude with very solid DPS and amazing survivability.

1) Max out either rifle shot for single target or shotgun for AOE (I prefer shotty)
2) Max out two mandatory passives - offensive one in the left tree, survival one in the middle tree
3) Max out either rockets or deadly barrage as your AOE killer (I prefer barrage)
4) Max out proximity mine with one point into sticky mine

You're invincible, all with skills you get within the first 5-10 levels. That's both his greatest strength and biggest weakness. You end up using the same abilities for the entire game.

I don't like to min-max in MH either. But what if you get a Unique where it's completely geared toward one tree that you don't use whatsoever? I don't see the point in using an item like that.

Interestingly, there's a unique for the Punisher that gives your rockets launches a chance to become a nuclear device and basically torches everything on the screen. It's a pretty freaking sweet ability...but I really don't care for rockets at all. They have a much smaller area than deadly barrage and don't feel as good to me. That's a unique that is wasted on me, except for the stats.

Irobot82

I've almost got my IM to level 60 so I was testing some of my other characters I got from randoms. I have BW and Wolverine. Both of them aren't very exciting to me so far. Do they get better. Do you always have to use your base attack with Wolverine to build up fury?

inky

I've almost got my IM to level 60 so I was testing some of my other characters I got from randoms. I have BW and Wolverine. Both of them aren't very exciting to me so far. Do they get better. Do you always have to use your base attack with Wolverine to build up fury?

Wolverine is arguably the worst character right now. Combat with him is far from flashy or varied. He gets powerful around level 30, especially against bosses which for a melee is welcome, but he is just boring to play. There is an ability that allows you to convert Spirit into Fury, but he has Spirit problems already so I've never bothered with it because Fury is such a finicky resource.

Black Widow seems to be powerful, but I haven't played her since beta. They are both getting reviews soonish, which should improve them a bit, that is why I haven't bothered too much with them.

KePoW

Banned
Interestingly, there's a unique for the Punisher that gives your rockets launches a chance to become a nuclear device and basically torches everything on the screen. It's a pretty freaking sweet ability...but I really don't care for rockets at all. They have a much smaller area than deadly barrage and don't feel as good to me. That's a unique that is wasted on me, except for the stats.

Haha that sounds awesome. I actually use the Rockets in my build, but don't have that item... I'll have to try to get it!

Wolverine is pretty much universally considered kinda boring right now. Doesn't mean he's ineffective, just pretty boring.

I think BW is a lot more fun.

Vecks

Personally, I find them pretty bad at the moment. Black widow can be fun as she has a few neat powers (I particularly like rolling grenades), but she's not very strong, so if I do something like x-def I feel like I'm holding back the group. That's why I'm awaiting her review, but it seemingly feels forever to get here. Wolverine can be pretty strong, but he feels like he only has like 3 moves. In fact, I only use 2 moves because fury just seems like a hassle to me.

Haha that sounds awesome. I actually use the Rockets in my build, but don't have that item... I'll have to try to get it!

I certainly gave it a shot, and when the ability triggers it's incredible. If you use rockets it's a must-have.

I may find that at very high level content the rockets outpace deadly barrage in terms of killing power, and that's when I'd make the swap.

Top Bottom