• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

inky

Yep.

0EdxyaR.png

KePoW

Banned
Yeah I kind of didn't expect you to get all serious and riled up, nor am I implying you can't comment here either, go nuts man. Just trying to make the bad vibes dissapear but I've never been much for diplomacy :eek:. Anyways sorry if I upset or insulted you. Some people take things more seriously than others, no need for me to be insensitive. If Gaz fucks up Nova I'll probably go batshit insane on every forum there is.

How will you feel if it's KID NOVA as the playable character??

GManDH

i dont understand something. there is a team up that is FC MK 6 exclusive? or is it the same as the other spidey just a different costume???

GManDH

BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope this changes soon, because its unfair to have a teamup FC only. if someone has him can u show us his gameplay??

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Did they hand out the last of the advance pack cards then?

Huh, I somehow managed to get the Ultimate Storm costume from my advance pack cards. Very surprising since I hardly ever get anything worthwhile from those. Whoo!

I do not bother with fortune cards except for the ones I buy with cube shards. I got a vision pet, which is aight.
Actually the Back in Black TU Spidey is ranged instead of melee. Has better survivability because of it, if you have him active.

That's actually kind of shitty. I figured it was just a reskin with the BiB voice.

Teggy

I certainly don't begrudge them for putting a team up on an FC. There's going to be a zillion teamups you can buy with shards/cash. One can be a little rare.

Lord Phol

Actually the Back in Black TU Spidey is ranged instead of melee. Has better survivability because of it, if you have him active.

It's only his basic attack and from my own experience it doesn't really make much of a difference in cosmics/x-def. Gear seems to make the most difference, once purples are implemented Team-ups should be able to hold their own a bit better in harder content.

Edit: Lol just saw this
Guess this is the reason MH doesn't have customization.

shock33

I managed to fluke the bib team up in my advance pack cards which was a nice surprise, interestingly he apparently (wasn't using him on spiderman to check) appears as scarlet spider if you use him on a Peter Parker spiderman, and bib on the others (Ben Reilly, doc ock I assume)

edit: or have I got that all wrong and that's only on the tc at the moment? And is it on the normal spiderman team up? I may have got incredibly confused reading it this morning

I certainly don't begrudge them for putting a team up on an FC. There's going to be a zillion teamups you can buy with shards/cash. One can be a little rare.

Problem with this stance is they are setting a precedent which I personally don't like.

i.e. I can't wait for the 90s X-Men Wolvie as the standard alongside the FC 12 Exclusive X-Force Wolvie.

:p

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Gonna hit 60 on Nightcrawler tonight, which will make him my third. I think I'll use a retcon to move him to a more endgamey build (swapping maxed agile strike for x-slash, essentially) and actually do some X-def and maybe cosmics on him instead of immediately just going to level another char to 60.

I'm closing in on 500 odinmarks too. I haven't bought a legendary yet becaue I haven't decided which char I want to main yet, I guess. NC is the current frontrunner, but I think I'll hold off until the birthday event, which is when I plan to blow all my G's and splinters to see what my roster looks like.

KePoW

Banned
Gonna hit 60 on Nightcrawler tonight, which will make him my third. I think I'll use a retcon to move him to a more endgamey build (swapping maxed agile strike for x-slash, essentially) and actually do some X-def and maybe cosmics on him instead of immediately just going to level another char to 60.

I'm closing in on 500 odinmarks too. I haven't bought a legendary yet becaue I haven't decided which char I want to main yet, I guess. NC is the current frontrunner, but I think I'll hold off until the birthday event, which is when I plan to blow all my G's and splinters to see what my roster looks like.

How many unstable molecules have you gotten now??

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/comment/1159981#Comment_1159981

Yes, she has her traditional "barely there" costume for warm climates and a her sweet X-Force costume for colder climates like Norway and Asgard. I'm not sure which one is default, as Marvel usually decides that.

Seems like we have a confirmation that Psylocke gets her classic 90s look and the new modern All New X-Men look (why does everyone call it the X-Force costume? I remember her wearing the classic suit in that series...)

I am calling it now. Modern as the default with classic 90s as her alternate in the pre-sale pack. They know how to rake in the monies...

Moondrop

Banned
I am calling it now. Modern as the default with classic 90s as her alternate in the pre-sale pack. They know how to rake in the monies...
It's not a foregone conclusion; we've seen it both ways for original and newly released heroes.

However they will have successfully extracted my cash if they put her 90s look in the store.

It's not a foregone conclusion; we've seen it both ways for original and newly released heroes.

However they will have successfully extracted my cash if they put her 90s look in the store.

They are going to have my cash either way in this case. I like both of the costumes a lot.

I will say that if we get 6mo from now and the inevitable 90s Psylocke TU ends up exclusive on FC 13 I am going to throw a tantrum like the spoiled little consumer whore I truly am.

LuuKyK

I swear to God if they settle on the modern costume being the default... Heads will roll.

It took forever for me to save 400 es for her and now they will force me to pay for the best costume? Ugh. I know its not confirmed but its undeniable thats its a huge possibilty. -__-

LuuKyK

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait a minute...

*heavy breathing*

Did I just see a Psylocke sub forum in the main forum?

;__________________;

KePoW

Banned
I swear to God if they settle on the modern costume being the default... Heads will roll.

It took forever for me to save 400 es for her and now they will force me to pay for the best costume? Ugh. I know its not confirmed but its undeniable thats its a huge possibilty. -__-

I bet modern costume will be default, lol

The X-Force costume is so much better than 90's Psylocke.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'll be pretty stoked if I get her in a random box. It will make up for my first 2 both being spoodermens.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
hopefully people shut up now

Hey there heroes!

Due to your overwhelming enthusiasm about the Back in Black Spider-Man Team-Up, we have decided to put him on the Cube Shard Vendor Clea next week! He will be purchasable for 95 Iron Tech Blueprints (Fortune Card Mark 6 Currency).

LuuKyK

Mother's Day Bundle for 24,99:

3 Heroes (Invisible Woman, Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch)
6 Costumes (Invisible Woman Classic (Default), Invisible Woman Future Foundation, Jean Grey Phoenix (Default), Jean Grey 90's X-Men, Scarlet Witch Classic (Default), Scarlet Witch House of M)
3 Hero S.T.A.S.H.
1 of each Fortune Card - Marks 1-6
1 Retcon Device

60% off.

Yeah but in comix where is that?

Sorry, nooo idea.

hopefully people shut up now

Are people actually mad about this? lol

Top Bottom