• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

jCQD6g7.png

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

HERALDS does it?

Zero chance it's Silver Surfer, that would be impossible tech-wise

impossible? he's already confirmed as part of the advance pack. And the whole talk about him being a late 2014/ early 2015 hero, they can say whatever they want and then development changes etc. they now say Rogue is the early 2015 hero and havent mentioned Surfer in months, so who knows if they were working on him or not

plus the whole debacle Marvel vs Fox going on, maybe they want to shit out everything FF related fast. Notice we got Sue and Reed almost one after the other (which was weird at the time), now the Doom team up is announced, etc

Dec

He has 2 sentinel heads in his inventory in that shot. I'm really hoping they are giving them out with the gifts.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Hm that screen is the second tease with a team-up window in it. I think at least one of the secrets is gonna be a team-up.

Agreed. I was thinking Dr Doom teamup, since they anounced a special Future Foundation Doom teamup in a new advance pack, but in light of recent news I'm gonna have to go with Groot.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Doomsaw_gazillion: There isn't a new hero tomorrow

Teamup confirmed!

(or trolling)

edit:
Doomsaw_gazillion: We don't believe in surprise heroes, too much fun, etc.
So, trolling.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
im sorry but that Reed wheel is going to be the best movement spell in the game, fuck flying, fuck bikes

Rhaknar

I didn't realize Groot's costume changed with Rocket's- does anyone have any links to what they look like?

i can show you the green marvel now one if you want since its the one I use

1024x576.resizedimage

I didn't realize Groot's costume changed with Rocket's- does anyone have any links to what they look like?

I could drop into the game and make shots for all of the Ultimate Pack costumes and the black one. I remember the office alt's Groot also having a shirt and tie combo, but I don't have the suit sadly.

Anoregon

LEGIT LEAK? EPIC TROLLING?

01MIXjb.png

WHAT IS MY LIFE???

Top Bottom