• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Awww. Looks like I missed 2 giveaways today. I guess its alright, I got two from a couple days ago. And grats to all those who got Dr. Strange! I want him, but I refuse to spend 20 bucks on a hero. (I can't wait till that comment comes and bites me in the ass one day.)

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
DR STRANGE UP IN HERE

THANK YOU RNGESUS

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
now im curious to see if I would have gotten a strange ultimate token lol

Carm

So, got Cyclops to 20, figured I'd open the chest for 5 lvl 20 uniques that you get from the 365 gift anniversary. I open it and level 60 gear pops out. Fearing I opened the wrong one, I check bank and level 60 tagged one is still there, wth.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
Q: Now that a portion of the raids and the Omega system has been implemented, what are some other "Big" features your team is planning? (Outside of future raids)

Answer:
We have a bunch of plans for this month. The next pretty big feature is Achievements coming later this month (hopefully. on track atm). The next really big thing will be story focused.

Q:
Anyways my question is simple, with the Achievement system launching very soon can you guys please link the story quest rewards like power points, + spirit, etc to the achievements? I enjoy playing every hero but I'm kinda bored of having to do those reward quest with every single hero separately.

A:

There are plans to do what you are saying to some degree. We will have rewards that will give you an alternate thing to do instead of Legendary Quests. We will also be adding, updating and expanding LQs.
There will also be rewards on Achievements that are special just to them.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
MOTHER FUCKIN DR STRANGE

picked cap as a starter and got my girl sue storm & THE dr strange as my random boxes. praise rngesus.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
MOTHER FUCKIN DR STRANGE

picked cap as a starter and got my girl sue storm & THE dr strange as my random boxes. praise rngesus.

big

Anoregon

Wow, Mr. Fantastic just confirmed for 400splinters/900G on the stream despite all the new stretch tech.

inky

Strange rules. He's one of my mains. Grats guys =)

Here's a random code: =D (Quote to see. It might or might not work)

Anoregon

Doomsaw_gazillion: Silver Surfer has some pretty cool power themes. One is he orbits the world at light speed and comes through the planet from below and it's called "Death from Below"

tumblr_n2ncwgI0rf1qcfacro1_1280.gif

Anoregon

Nova confirmed for 400splinters as well, when I asked if he would cost 1200 :p

Anoregon

So I was looking at the hero list, and these are the heroes I got from either the free random BOGO boxes or website codes (only counting initial hero unlock, not dupes:

Black Panther
Cable
Deadpool
Dr Strange
Emma Frost
Invisible Woman
Jean Grey
Moon Knight
Ms Marvel
Punisher
Scarlet Witch
Spiderman

And of course, out of the 6 random boxes with splinters, I got wolverine.

So although my Splinter box luck was absolute shit, I can't really complain overall. Even If I did get both Spiderman and Moon Knight 5 times each toal.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

thanks, i'll look into this. gonna just mess around for a while and then use a retcon after i hit 30 or so.

aw yiss

Wow, Mr. Fantastic just confirmed for 400splinters/900G on the stream despite all the new stretch tech.

hopefully he has a Councel of Reeds alt

lol i got the same 2 rng box pickups :D

fingers crossed for Black Panther next

I have a quick question about Luke Cage. Do the levels of the individual summons effect the group summon at all or are they completely separate? Like if points into Iron Fist would make the Iron Fist in the group summon better? It sounds like its separate from the descriptions but just wanna make sure.

I have a quick question about Luke Cage. Do the levels of the individual summons effect the group summon at all or are they completely separate? Like if points into Iron Fist would make the Iron Fist in the group summon better? It sounds like its separate from the descriptions but just wanna make sure.

They're separate.

Dec

Takes like 3 minutes to load a page and there really isn't that many people posting so I think the forum is just not very popular and the servers not great or something.

Another code from the Massively one earlier today.

Edit: Though it may not be working, I tried it to make sure and it gave me a different error than the usual one per account one.

Top Bottom