• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

I've gotten Spidey to 32 and started leveling Cyclops, and I have a question about his synergy. Is the 10% experience bonus from his synergy the same bonus that is from consumables and the server side 50% currently going on? Wondering if I should take him all the way for that 10% if it's more valuable than the other ones I stated. Meaning is it multiplicative or cumulative, or whatever. I know in WoW for example certain things did it differently.

It's an additive 10% to all regular boosts in the game, and multiplicative with the server side ones for events. For anyone that plans to play this game long term it's an absolute must have synergy as it will always be useful (especially now with the Omega system).

Vecks

Server going down for a patch. No patch notes yet. But it sounds like mostly a bug fix patch. Apparently something's wrong with the shared quest timer. I tried x-def and didn't see defender tokens, so I'm hoping for a fix for that too.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Server going down for a patch. No patch notes yet. But it sounds like mostly a bug fix patch. Apparently something's wrong with the shared quest timer. I tried x-def and didn't see defender tokens, so I'm hoping for a fix for that too.

maybe beta ray aswell?

Vecks

And today I freaked out when I saw a red monster indicator in the hub. Then I realized it was just Emma with a mind-controlled raid monster. It's like that mind-controlling Pyro thing all over again.

EDIT: Oh, looks like it's mentioned in the patch notes. Yeah.. missed out again.

wont be able to know who ill get until game is back up though lol
they should do giveaways during maint
that would solve the whole on the game when its given out deal

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Sitting on 2 boxes to open when I get home from work. only 10 heroes left that I don't have, so dupe chances are high, but we'll see!

thats the same as a few days ago (already had the key on the screen for me)

The website remembers your IP/cache, but an actual new code will work if you enter it.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Sitting on 2 boxes to open when I get home from work. only 10 heroes left that I don't have, so dupe chances are high, but we'll see!

The website remembers your IP/cache, but an actual new code will work if you enter it.

so how do i get a new code?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
so how do i get a new code?

Try a different browser? I actually just used a code someone posted on the official forums since I was having the same issue as you, and that code worked even though I entered a massively code the other day.

edit: in firefox, right click and and open in private window, that shows me a new code.

Anoregon

lol some guy on the official forums just posted a chunk of codes:

RHXM-PRS2-210M-I964 RHXM-PRS2-7R43-24E7 RHXM-PRS2-GS6E-D2AX RHXM-PRS2-NXYG-R3H4 RHXM-PRS2-AWYX-1T8D RHXM-PRS2-O2K6-XOX4 RHXM-PRS2-Y6ZX-B657 RHXM-PRS2-066U-JK07 RHXM-PRS2-8YMX-4S6V RHXM-PRS2-T81F-J9CB RHXM-PRS2-ZVSP-LK3P RHXM-PRS2-STRU-QJPY RHXM-PRS2-S05U-82BP RHXM-PRS2-8JRX-QAZC

Rhaknar

Try a different browser? I actually just used a code someone posted on the official forums since I was having the same issue as you, and that code worked even though I entered a massively code the other day.

edit: in firefox, right click and and open in private window, that shows me a new code.

different browser worked thanks

edit: actually it didnt work, I got a key but on the website it says it doesnt work. oh well

Anoregon

Man if I get strange or ghost rider I'll be pumped.

I've still never got a dupe 200 splinter hero, so I'm due for that streak to break.

SirKhalid

Cool, got one for my account and my brother's account. It's weird sometimes joystiq give used key.

Here is an extra key: RHXM-PRS2-396I-VSBG.

I am going to go home to check which heroes I get.

Ploid 3.0

Just used incognito and got a new code, thanks. Please don't be a dupe. Come on servers!

Got my first rune word buff. I hope Emma isn't gimp, I like her pet play but the pets are pretty weak. They provide nice distraction so I can use +damage to enemies not attacking you.

Rhaknar

still no Surfer on TC? I saw the presale pack was up (wtih no pictures of Savage costume boo)

Carm

I'm pretty sure it's all cumulative. The 10% works the same as any other xp boost. I think server side xp is also the same. EDIT: maybe not? Frost says otherwise.

But I think server side of RIF and SIF work the other way, but I don't have any sources for that, and that's impossible to test.

I've gotten used to using F1-6 for toggles and powers with long cooldowns, but yeah, one hotbar doesn't feel like enough, especially since some artifacts can be activated.
They said they would add more bindings, but they've always got their hands full with trying to add more content/heroes/etc. I mean, lol, it took them a year before they did a proper trade system.

It's an additive 10% to all regular boosts in the game, and multiplicative with the server side ones for events. For anyone that plans to play this game long term it's an absolute must have synergy as it will always be useful (especially now with the Omega system).

Thanks guys, guess I'm gonna be firin mah lazor for awhile, at least his build seems pretty basic and only seems to use two buttons or so heh.

Finally scored a random hero box from one of these give aways, hopefully a new hero.

Edit: Got Hulk, not terrible, shame it wasn't Cap or Colossus though.

So were these new Massively keys tied into the ones they gave away yesterday so I can feel not too bad that I missed the giveaway?

Garath, I think I grabbed your code! Sorry Fantomex.

Rhaknar

I'm pretty sure they'll want to show Surfer on today's stream before they release him on the TC. At the moment it's just the build that's being put on live.

didnt know there was a stream today

Top Bottom