• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Doh looks like I missed one. Although I'm not sure if I could have even used this code since it's from the same site were I got one two days ago.

no they use different beginning code parts
the first Massively used MSLY
this one used RHXM

so someone can get 2 boxes if they used one of each type of code

Dec

didnt know there was a stream today

7PM EDT

I have a code if someone needs it, maybe someone that has had the misfortune of missing a lot of the giveaways this week.

Also I didn't intend to take an extra, Rhaknar was having some troubles getting a working key so I got one for him but he owns every hero so he denied it as it's more valuable to someone else.

Drayco21

Server's should be back up- I missed the giveaway but a friend hooked me up with a key, hopefully the RNG looks down upon me with kindness today.

Edit: Just a Thor Upgrade. Oh well, always next time.

7PM EDT

I have a code if someone needs it, maybe someone that has had the misfortune of missing a lot of the giveaways this week.

Also I didn't intend to take an extra, Rhaknar was having some troubles getting a working key so I got one for him but he owns every hero so he denied it as it's more valuable to someone else.
i'll take it

garath

Hard to believe people are actually throwing down 200 dollars on these bundle type deals but I guess they must be since they keep having them.

If only I could have seen the future...

In League of Legends I would have dropped $200 up front for a free $50 without a doubt if I knew I would have ended up playing as much as I did.

Instead I bought $20-30 increments over the course of 2 years and ended up spending a lot more than I would have if I just bought the big amount up front.

I can see it.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
All you people getting ghost rider and dr strange from your boxes are gonna make me so mad when I get home to find thing and daredevil tokens.

edit: one of my buddies who just started playing got dr strange too. SHENANIGANS!!

Just started playing about a week ago, liking the game a lot, picked Luke Cage. Finally got one of those free random hero box keys just now and got a second Luke Cage. What are the odds there haha? Really fun game, though, finding myself somewhat addicted.

Carm

And disconnects and now seems to be offline, reminds me of D3.

Edit: ah, might be just the Authenticator server getting hammered

Dec

Just started playing about a week ago, liking the game a lot, picked Luke Cage. Finally got one of those free random hero box keys just now and got a second Luke Cage. What are the odds there haha? Really fun game, though, finding myself somewhat addicted.

That is some terrible luck. 1/34 chance or something.

Unless you really like Luke Cage and his ult I guess.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Marvel Heroes 2015 ‏@MMMSociety 15m

Catch @davidbrevik Redditt AMA at 2:00 pm PDT / 5:00 pm EDT today! pic.twitter.com/jqACiZfTwW

I would be more excited if 99% of the questions werent bullshit and for the 1% actual real/hard questions they never awnser anyway

Lockon

Anyone can recommend some builds for Hawkeye or at least must have skills? I have been basically using twin arrows and Nerve Gas arrow for the most part.

Admodieus

Nice, I got Ghost Rider as my free random hero. Any good? I decided to shelve Jean Grey until her 52 review and am now leveling Scarlet Witch - she's 21 and is pretty solid, although I'm just waiting for Bewildering Hex.

Anyone can recommend some builds for Hawkeye or at least must have skills? I have been basically using twin arrows and Nerve Gas arrow for the most part.

Explosive Arrow is great for AoE on top of Tear Gas. Definitely throw one point into Shrieking to keep enemies taunted off of you, and one into Flash Bomb to use before every Claymore Turret. Beyond that take either Three Round Burst or Wave of Arrows for your primary nuke.

Nice, I got Ghost Rider as my free random hero. Any good? I decided to shelve Jean Grey until her 52 review and am now leveling Scarlet Witch - she's 21 and is pretty solid, although I'm just waiting for Bewildering Hex.

GR is excellent. You can build him so many ways.

Blank!

Explosive Arrow is great for AoE on top of Tear Gas. Definitely throw one point into Shrieking to keep enemies taunted off of you, and one into Flash Bomb to use before every Claymore Turret. Beyond that take either Three Round Burst or Wave of Arrows for your primary nuke.

At this point, there's little reason to NOT max Shrieking Arrow... you'll have the points to spare.

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action
I wonder if Hawkeye will get his Fraction costume, or Iron Fist will make it into the game. Would totally drop cash on those.

Ploid 3.0

Watching David Brevik play is Midtown cpu intensive? His run so smooth, I have a AMD quad core 3.4ghz (gtx 760). I think I want to upgrade just for this game, it looks beautiful in MM running like this.

Dec

Ryolnir confirmed on twitter that Rocket will get his GOTG movie look as a costume, with new voice work but not from Bradley Cooper.

Top Bottom