• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Volimar

I am totally lost when it comes to Omega. I wish they'd let us play around with it for a few weeks before making it cost a retcon potion to respec the points.

Yay! They are keeping the XP bonus for now.

Dammit, that means I'm getting a dupe hero...

KePoW

Banned
Has a ton of small % procs that can stack, gives you stat increases. Was into the teens in fighting/intel/strength sometimes. Not really surprised it got nerfed. As Spider Man I'd just web spray area's and usually I'd get most of the buffs.

ah ok thanks

garath

I am totally lost when it comes to Omega. I wish they'd let us play around with it for a few weeks before making it cost a retcon potion to respec the points.

Dammit, that means I'm getting a dupe hero...

They are providing a free respec for omega each patch for awhile. Go nuts

If you have SIF pots/bars wasting away in your stashes, now is the time to whip 'em out and pop them. Cake slices drop at a crazy rate so you'll be able to form quite a few cakes.

KePoW

Banned
Dangit, just see they have a Father's Day sale on certain heroes & costumes. I just bought Luke Cage's Earth X costume a couple days ago... dratz!!

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Another code - MARVELRUSSIA - 2 hour XP

Cakes best to make with slices? Cause the individual slices give over 5k xp to crafter.... They dropping like crazy.

Those cakes are incredible for gearing up a character (you get three uniques per cake amongst other things). You can always level up your vendors at any other time, and there are lots of items solely for donating, so don't waste your slices on leveling (unless at the end of the event you realize you won't get enough to make another cake).

Indignate

Those cakes are incredible for gearing up a character (you get three uniques per cake amongst other things). You can always level up your vendors at any other time, and there are lots of items solely for donating, so don't waste your slices on leveling (unless at the end of the event you realize you won't get enough to make another cake).

Remember too that if you get 5 dupes on uniques, you can trade those in for a 500K chest that can be used to level vendors. I don't think this option unlocks until a late level crafter though.

Dec

Yeah this is definitely true. I raided a lot in WoW and certainly found this to be the case.

My Luke Cage is cosmic prestige but I still only have a green insignia of Elektra right now, lol

(granted, I'm nowhere near 60)

It's a loot game.

Teggy

Cake, cake everywhere, so much cake.

I've tried a melee and a ranged build with Psylocke and now past level 40 I just can't seem to get into her. Her powers just do nothing for me.

Finaika

Cake, cake everywhere, so much cake.

I've tried a melee and a ranged build with Psylocke and now past level 40 I just can't seem to get into her. Her powers just do nothing for me.

I'm using an assassinate / katana typhoon stealth projection build for Psylocke with some Mental AOE for health regeneration.

Its damn fun.

Dec

There's a new giveaway you wouldn't know about here cause it's some bullshit game under some dumb lock down.

I hope there are keys left because other people had plenty of time to make this.

Go here: http://forums.goha.ru/showthread.php?t=988713

Click the link that is bolded and underlined with arrows. It will tell you to register, click the link and set your birth date. The next page is your account information like username and email, you can use google chrome to quickly translate this.

You will then get an email to activate, click the activation link and return to the first link, posted above. Click the bolded line again and you will be able to click a button to get a key.

Indignate

Thanks for the heads up.

Kind of easy to do without translating everything if you've signed up for a few forums. It's pretty by the numbers.

Volimar

There's a new giveaway you wouldn't know about here cause it's some bullshit game under some dumb lock down.

I hope there are keys left because other people had plenty of time to make this.

Click the link that is bolded and underlined with arrows. It will tell you to register, click the link and set your birth date. The next page is your account information like username and email, you can use google chrome to quickly translate this.

You will then get an email to activate, click the activation link and return to the first link, posted above. Click the bolded line again and you will be able to click a button to get a key.

Got mine, thanks!

Ghost Rider

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
can someone reinvite to supergroup leaved by accident when leaving party lol

QueenOfHunting

Carm

I got another Cyclops token =(. Was praying for Psylocke because I'm stupidly gonna buy that 200 buck package soon lol. After adding everything up that I don't have I'm still saving money.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
whats going on with cakes? guess I should read the patch notes

jon bones

hot hot hanuman-on-man action

damn, all gone :(

Man I have had bad luck with all of these random boxes.
I have pulled 4 now, all of them dupes. I do have about 15 or so heroes so I guess it is to be expected.

I know one thing for sure. Staying the hell away from the Random Splinter Boxes! lol

Ploid 3.0

I now have my cell phone's browser locked on that reddit forum. I'm missing too many of these. I actually got close to getting in on this one but it was gone too fast.

Uthred

I stopped playing the first time before splinters were introduced but I'd finished the story is there any way to "reset" the story or will replaying it give me the 200 splinters (100 from Goblin and Doom)?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
russian time zone hero box!? Should be illegal!

I'm calling obama.

garath

Is it really worth it to hold onto yellow items? They're really clogging up my stash space.. Or is the rule just hold onto uniques?

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
friend of mine started this recently and I didnt know, any random hero boxes still floating around? im going to guess no

Damn, missed the code again haha..

Had a good night tonight, Panther to 58 and he's an absolute DPS beast, wow.

Collected 455 cake pieces, so they seem to drop fairly regularly, reckon I'll get another tomorrow easily.

I stopped playing the first time before splinters were introduced but I'd finished the story is there any way to "reset" the story or will replaying it give me the 200 splinters (100 from Goblin and Doom)?

I don't think you get those splinters unless it's specifically a new account. You could try playing the prologue on a new character and see what happens at Goblin. Only takes about 10 minutes.

Top Bottom