• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

garath

They should not give out these keys so early in the morning. I sleep.

Loki is still really fun.

I think it's mostly the teleporting though. I want to play teleporting characters for the rest of my life.

I love teleporting characters. Sooo much better than rolling ones. Wish psylocke teleported. Her basic dash is so clunky.

Game wont let me log in, keeps telling me to download the latest version. Going through Steam

I don't know why but marvel always seems to take a bit to recognize a steam patch. I usually leave steam on for 5-10 min or so and it starts updating.

Managed to catch that giveaway just before I went to bed last night.

I had all but one character, so didn't expect anything but a dupe.

Got Black Widow - AMAZINGLY - the last character I needed!! Haha, so lucky!

Sitting on 200 Splinters now, so I guess I'll just keep saving for Silver Surfer now and continue hoarding them for the new characters each month :) Feels good.

Carm

So, I was looking up a costume price to see if the in game store price was discounted because of Fathers Day. I came across a post by a purple named on the forums saying certain costumes were perm dropped in price starting this month and Enhanced costumes were on sale at 1450g for the rest of June.

What is the normal prices for Enhanced costumes? I assumed 1450g was, which is pretty damn high already.

KePoW

Banned
So, I was looking up a costume price to see if the in game store price was discounted because of Fathers Day. I came across a post by a purple named on the forums saying certain costumes were perm dropped in price starting this month and Enhanced costumes were on sale at 1450g for the rest of June.

What is the normal prices for Enhanced costumes? I assumed 1450g was, which is pretty damn high already.

Lol normally they're 2000

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
is it me or did we go from "Reed delayed to july, no hero in june" to "Surprise! SS is in June!" to "Wait, SS isnt june afterall, and no Reed news either so we're back to no hero in june" in the span of 2 weeks?

Dec

is it me or did we go from "Reed delayed to july, no hero in june" to "Surprise! SS is in June!" to "Wait, SS isnt june afterall, and no Reed news either so we're back to no hero in june" in the span of 2 weeks?

Should have some news on SS in a few hours. If it's good news he could be out in less than 2/3 days.

Dec

Ya that was the news I was referring to. Missed it I guess.

I don't think it will be anywhere near a week thankfully. Doomsaw has said he is 100% shippable, they were just waiting on Marvel for the color choice. Probably a day or two for some larger scale testing and release very quickly.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
btw if someone missed todays random box I still have a key so PM me if you need it (its 1 per account so if you got one it wont work). first come first serve

Im at work tho so will have to PM you the key when I get home later

Dec

btw if someone missed todays random box I still have a key so PM me if you need it (its 1 per account so if you got one it wont work). first come first serve

Im at work tho so will have to PM you the key when I get home later

They should not give out these keys so early in the morning. I sleep.

Loki is still really fun.

I think it's mostly the teleporting though. I want to play teleporting characters for the rest of my life.

Ya that was the news I was referring to. Missed it I guess.

I don't think it will be anywhere near a week thankfully. Doomsaw has said he is 100% shippable, they were just waiting on Marvel for the color choice. Probably a day or two for some larger scale testing and release very quickly.

Yep.

When asked if it would be Friday;
Doomsaw said:
Assuming the testing goes well, he will.

MichaelMayhem, Psilocke, Ryolnir and TheCosmicCupcake will be carefully monitoring various categories of feedback from testers to make sure everything is addressed within nanoseconds.

So it should be fine unless they see problems.

Rhaknar

my friend (since I have everyone I need to live vicariously through him now lol) got Cyclops from the box, at least it wasnt another dupe.

KePoW

Banned
And here I thought they came to their senses when pricing things in this game the past year jesus christ.

Well they did come to their senses by permanently reducing the prices to 1450, right?

(plus this is only for Enchanced costumes, lots of others are well below that price)

Rhaknar

Well they did come to their senses by permanently reducing the prices to 1450, right?

(plus this is only for Enchanced costumes, lots of others are well below that price)

pretty sure the enhanced costumes are not a perma drop, just a sale until the end of june

I'm sorta tempted on a few of the Enhanced costumes, especially now that I'm finally caught up with all the base characters, but I still look at them as a BIG expense. Might just get the Deadpool ones as I'll eventually prestige him after 52 review and once I'm at 60 with everyone else.

KePoW

Banned
Anyone know which Colossus costume this is? It's not in the store and I know it's not his chase costume:

ibeczuFHjWqAEo.jpg

Rhaknar

where are the metal lines on his arms?

stupid ultimate redesigns :(

Indignate

The prices for enhanced costumes seem crazy to me. You're paying more than twice the cost for a character that isn't even their own character. It looks really uncorrelated.

Still over here being thankful that X-23 is reported to being her own character whenever she gets released.

Drayco21

Is the Ultimate universe officially ended as of now? I'm still a few years behind in that.

They were teasing really hard that they were going to kill it, and then disappointed everyone by having it go nowhere, and then relaunching "All New Ultimate Now" and putting out a bunch of new books. It really feels like Ultimate Spider-Man is the only thing holding the whole imprint together, and even then, barely so.

KePoW

Banned
They were teasing really hard that they were going to kill it, and then disappointed everyone by having it go nowhere, and then relaunching "All New Ultimate Now" and putting out a bunch of new books.

Oh wow, jeez did not know that...

Pretty lame

Carm

So, reading the thread for awhile, I kept seeing people mention blender, new costumes etc. Finally got crafter to level 20 and understand now. I have 4 extra costumes currently so figured I'd try, thankfully no bad luck on first time, got Ms. Marvel Binary Costume. No other purpose for dupe costumes, besides doing this right?

Top Bottom