• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Dec

I've gotten Daredevil from randoms 4 times... Worst is that I prestiged him so I just have three upgrade tokens sitting around until I level him to 52 again.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
anyone complaining about non-dupes needs to be slapped

Dammit I missed this one only because I was watching that MGSV gameplay demo.

iZP074GJe5Bmf.gif

ev0

So is it Moon Knight week like how it was Dr Strange time a lil while ago?

Seems a lot of MKs, and I got 2 MKs in a row earlier this week

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Watch Thing get a Daredevil level quality 52R and come out amazing along with one of the best Ults in the game.

His ult will just give you 100G for every hour you played him before the review

KePoW

Banned
In all seriousness, do all you guys hate THING because of how he was at launch in MH? Or all of you hate him in comix for some reason??

Xevren

In all seriousness, do all you guys hate THING because of how he was at launch in MH? Or all of you hate him in comix for some reason??

People don't like him because he's boring as shit. At launch anyone could be fine due to how dodge used to be so eh. I just don't care for his kit at all.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!

He was widely considered the worst character in the game prior to the 2015 patch. He's a bit better now but still pretty boring and generic.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.

he is just boring as shit in game atm, needs a review badly

Dec

I've decided I just don't care about SS right now, or he's not a character I'm in the mood to play lately.

Black Panther or Nightcrawler, any thoughts?

I've decided I just don't care about SS right now, or he's not a character I'm in the mood to play lately.

Black Panther or Nightcrawler, any thoughts?

Nightcrawler if you want the best Terminal rusher in the game. And depending on what changes SS gets in today's TC build, holding off on playing him might be a good idea. He's a mess right now (the current build is outdated though so we'll see).

Anoregon

NC is my favorite pure melee hero, he's fun and real strong.

He's probably the most boring character in comics.

Then they also kept giving me Thing tokens back at launch when you got tokens instead of splinters for going through the story, and it bugged out and gave people dupes.

So fuck Thing.

Drayco21

He's just boring in-game. In the comics, I don't understand how someone could hate on the ever-lovin' blue eyed Thing.

Vecks

Steam Summer Sale: Marvel Heroes stuff is 50% off.

EDIT: Hmm, still old stuff. Last time before the winter sale, they added a few packs, so I'm hoping they'll add a couple in a few days.

Rhaknar

Just a heads up that all the MH packs on Steam are currently 50% off
Steam Summer Sale: Marvel Heroes stuff is 50% off.

EDIT: Hmm, still old stuff. Last time during the winter sale, they added a few packs, so I'm hoping they'll add a couple in a few days.

wait for the dailies / flashes!

I'm tempted to buy Gambit or even the X-Force pack, but damn it, I already have like 10 heroes and 30 bucks worth of G's in my account, why am I even thinking of spending more money?!

bsej87

Haha, I assumed that was a given :p But yea, I'll snag one if it goes on flash sale, but I'm really hoping that one of the Pinball Arcade seasons goes on flash sale even though there's basically no chance :(

They like running these giveaways before I even wake up!

Played a bit more of my Colossus last night. Level 52. Really happy where he is now, I'm just low on health but hopefully will get some nice replacement equipment tonight.

Reinvested a few points last night; is it just me or is Vanguard Aura pretty useless now as anything more than a one-pointer?

Colossal Roar is amazing though, great damage and that Knockdown (which is just amazing on bosses), especially if you activate it right when the bosses are running their specials.

Drayco21

Is it just me, or do Splinters drop a LOT less lately?

Depending on what you mean by lately, I was going to say the opposite. I feel like the last couple months, Splinters have been way more scarce than they were, but the last week, I've been getting single splinter drops at a really steady, frequent rate.

Guess it's just me then.
I'm sure I used to get around 8-10 an hour, but last night I went up 22 in almost 4 hours. Wouldn't think it would be outleveling the content either, as I was only doing LQ's.

Top Bottom