• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Volimar

I probably wouldn't even consider it normally but I just ran out of xp boosts lol.

I know the feeling. I've been doing LQs to get cube shards to get fortune cards in hopes of crafting xp boosts. Taking ages to get Jean Grey the last couple of levels to 60.

garath

I know the feeling. I've been doing LQs to get cube shards to get fortune cards in hopes of crafting xp boosts. Taking ages to get Jean Grey the last couple of levels to 60.

Yeah :( I now have 2 heroes level 49. It's starting to slow down dramatically. And I think we still have the server side 50% boost. It's going to be horrible once that's gone.

GManDH

Yeah :( I now have 2 heroes level 49. It's starting to slow down dramatically. And I think we still have the server side 50% boost. It's going to be horrible once that's gone.

its called grinding for a reason. what you can do is run shards over and over and then get a bunch of cards. the best way for xp is really legendaries.

liezryou

Is it possible to move in a WASD manner? Playing on a laptop and my wrist goes right over the warm part of it, gets kinda annoying. Wanna try to play with a gamepad.

Wait, I can only buy the Silver Surfer presale on the website, and the website won't accept my G's? I have to pay with a credit card? Wtf is that? Or am I missing something?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Wait, I can only buy the Silver Surfer presale on the website, and the website won't accept my G's? I have to pay with a credit card? Wtf is that? Or am I missing something?

Presales are always real-money. G's only work on the in-game store, and they don't do presales there.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Presales are always real-money. G's only work on the in-game store, and they don't do presales there.

which is ridiculous because Gs are bought with.... drumroll please... real money >_>

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Came back after a year long gap I have no clue whats going on anymore!

Get to level 30 and talk to Agent Stan Lee for loads of awesome gifts! Do Legendary quests to level up fast! Collect Eternity Splinters to save up for heroes!

Ploid 3.0

That's a pretty hot legendary.

I had trouble deciding between Excalibur and Gungir for Psylocke as I hit 300 marks last night. I decided on Excalibur in the end. I'm always in the enemy's face and I get most of my damage from melee abilities. My non melee abilities are mostly control and debuff. Her butterflies is the only one that won't get the benefit from Excalibur really.

Now for the long task of leveling it and saving another 300 marks for Gambit's control rod.

I got Excalibur for her to, I like it. Like you said, the best damage is with melee abilities anyway, with mental being control. The survivability offered with it is a very nice thing to have.

So it looks like the DLC sold through Steam for Marvel Heroes is on sale 50% off. I was thinking about buying another Stash but I noticed the Hawkeye bundle on Steam is on sale for 4.99, same price as a Stash would be in game, that comes with him + costumes + the Hawkeye stash. Can you store unbound Artifacts/Uru-Forged/Rings/Non-Hero specific Uniques etc in a specific hero's stash or only stuff that belongs to them?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Not enough MH stuff on steam, theres nothing there for me : \

Anoregon

Yeah :( I either have the heroes or don't want them.

I'm a little miffed at the Gambit bundle. I actually bought him straight up at $9.

Yup, I snagged him during the most recent BOGO too.

Drayco21

I'm still getting the "It seems several keys from this giveaway have already been redeemed from your IP address; please consult the other users of your network regarding this issue." message, despite not getting a key last time.

Anoregon

huh. still not working for me darn it

I just kept trying on both sites, it actually worked for me on mmohut as I was turning off the wifi on my phone to try via 4g.

garath

I'm still getting the "It seems several keys from this giveaway have already been redeemed from your IP address; please consult the other users of your network regarding this issue." message, despite not getting a key last time.

Yeah.. apparently almost everyone is getting that. Stupid site.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It seems several keys from this giveaway have already been redeemed from your IP address; please consult the other users of your network regarding this issue.

err never even registered to this site. well ok then :/

Anoregon

I'm hoping my 200 splinter hero dupe streak is broken with this one! I won't know for a few hours.

Rhaknar

if someone could PM me a key I would apreciate it

Uthred

Pity steam does that shitty €1 = $1 "conversion" makes the offers a bit less attractive, I really want Loki but only with the female Loki skin, not sure if its better to get the discounted pack and buy the skin with G or get the G pack in game.

Rojan

Neo Member
I'm at work and it doesn't seem to be working >.<

And when I go to the mobile version, the click to claim button doesn't work.

Top Bottom