• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Volimar

Can Storm's chained lightning hit someone more than once before the rework?

I use ball lightning as my main damage dealer, but I was thinking of changing over to chain lightning.

Finaika

Just a heads up

lhsUTw0.png

Who is that girl on the left?

Awesome, especially if Beta is dropping tomorrow too.

I really hope he's in there as a ninja addition, but they're really said nothing about him at all.

Ah well, don't have the Splinters for SS, but have the G's after the Ebay 2600 code from the other day, so I'll be rocking SS (with the other thousands of people) over the weekend probably.

I really hope he's in there as a ninja addition, but they're really said nothing about him at all.

Ah well, don't have the Splinters for SS, but have the G's after the Ebay 2600 code from the other day, so I'll be rocking SS (with the other thousands of people) over the weekend probably.

I'm putting all my hopes on the fact that they're pulling the advanced sale. They've only ever done that riiiiiight before some of the content drops, if I'm remembering right.

Their release schedule for these team ups have been way slower than I anticipated. I thought these were supposed to be stop gaps for the slower pace of heroes. Instead this pack has been on sale since April and we've seen nada.

I'm putting all my hopes on the fact that they're pulling the advanced sale. They've only ever done that riiiiiight before some of the content drops, if I'm remembering right.

Their release schedule for these team ups have been way slower than I anticipated. I thought these were supposed to be stop gaps for the slower pace of heroes. Instead this pack has been on sale since April and we've seen nada.

I bought the advance pack on release too, so something for my $40 would be nice at this point haha..

Carm

Pack is already gone from the web shop, not that I personally care. Cool Team-Up characters but after buying the Mac Pro Pack and getting Magik, I'm gonna stay away from buying any of those till Team-Up character survivability gets buffed. Magik dies extremely fast, if left out all the time, which I suspect most want to do. I have her on cooldown for short bursts but that's no fun.

Sure would be nice if they added their $199.99 package to the Steam store with a slight discount. I'd pull the trigger now instead of waiting till the 4th on the off chance they do any discounts then.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Since people wanted to see the Silver Savage costume:

that looks super disapointing, I dunno what I expected... I guess its the actual silver-ness instead of the more white color in the comics. or maybe the complete lack of muscle definition in that picture...

555427-167706_147535_silver_surfer_super.jpg

SilverSavage05.jpg

hopefully its just a bad angle or something

Lord Phol

Yeah the colors and details are quite off. Will have to see it in-game though as renders are never a good indication of how they will look in acutal gameplay.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Damn, was not expecting surfer today. 30 splinters to go! I'll probably hit it sometime tomorrow.

Woot, hit 60 with Colossus with just 5 minutes to go before the servers went offline haha!

Dude is such a tank, great fun.

Got into a boon party tonight, 1 day of SIF and XP and 2 days of RIF! So good.

Haha just read in the patch notes that they are taking boons out of certain cards and planning to change their effects in order to cut down on "over-crowding due to boon parties"

Goddamnit Gaz why you gotta hate fun :mad:

garath

I'm torn now. I have about 200 splinters. I could grab another hero box or keep collecting and maybe get one I'd definitely play... Maybe surfer or something. I still have 100 splinters from story mode waiting for me. I just started going through the story in super heroic for the first time so I still get xp and stuff (I'll go back and do normal and heroic later) so I should get those splinters soon.

Though I do have a few that I would definitely play:

Deadpool
Dr. Strange
Silver Surfer
Nightcrawler
Storm

Maybe still random box way to go.. dunno.

Volimar

^ I have Nightcrawler, not really enjoying him much so far. Like Scarlet Witch a lot more.

I want Rogue, just cuz she was my favorite from the 90's cartoon.

LuuKyK

Rogue looks amazing. Better start saving some splinters since she will probably be 600. x_x

And why is SS so big? It looks wrong next to the other characters. Its distracting/annoying.

Carm

I was annoyed after logging in and trying on the savage outfit for SS. I had thought they shipped it completely broken, not textured. Apparently it's only broken on low settings so that's something at least. Was hoping he'd be wielding the mace too.

I was hoping Star-Lords default would be the below, maybe a variant eventually. I'm guessing the second one at release will be the movie one.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Oh jesus, there's a new boost in the store that doubles splinter drop rate and increases chance of double/x10 drops.

Drayco21

It's not his Guardians costume, but any costume with the DnA based helmet as the default is a good one in my book. Hopefully Marvel didn't force Gaz to shoehorn a bunch of movie and bendis tone lines for Star-Lord. There's no way his other costume is anything other than the movie costume- he's even wearing it in the comics now.

Volimar

I wonder how much effort, if any, they put into asking the actor to do the voice acting for the characters. I think someone said that the guy that plays Agent Coulson is doing his voice.

Top Bottom