• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Dec

I got the Thing with pants on costume like... literally the first mob in Hell's Kitchen when the game first came out. Never any costumes since then.

mmk got my final purchases ready for July 1st

Ironman+Avengers Costume
Spidey+BiB costume
Squirrel Girl+GLX costume
Magik Team Up

leaving 4400gs for Magneto,Rogue,and Venom

Indignate

I'm probably going to grab Ms. Marvel (AA Pack) and Gambit from Steam.

So that leaves me with 2800g for heroes.

I want to hold out for getting Strange in a box. So that just kind of leaves Psylocke as my last must have, who I didn't really enjoy when I tried her out in the TS. I might get back in there test her out again

Other than that, there's Squirrel Girl and possibly Silver Silver. Maybe Emma or Kurt? There's always just keeping Gs around for X-23 and Nova.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Ghost Rider Enhanced Costume coming soon.(Tomorrow maybe?)

ibjw8LIPlUmJ8U.png

Indignate

The only comic I've ever read that involved Ghost Rider was the one she was in: Circle of Four.

Which I only read because of X-23, naturally.

Anyways, I'm cool with her. I like Ghost Rider in the game, so that gives me another costume to luck into with the blender.

Spoit

Woo got Deadpool from the gameogre key. He was one of the two I was thinking about getting too! (the other is NC, can't decide if I want to use my splinters to get him or wait for nova)

Drayco21

The only comic I've ever read that involved Ghost Rider was the one she was in: Circle of Four.

Anyways, I'm cool with her. I like Ghost Rider in the game, so that gives me another costume to luck into with the blender.

It's also pretty much the only story involving her worth reading. It's a shame Marvel just kind of gave up on doing anything with the character.

If I had Ghost Rider, I'd put serious thought into buying her- but first I gotta get GR from the wheel.

Sblargh

Banned
With the possible exception of the present series (that I did not read, but people talk a lot of good about it), has Ghost Rider ever been good?

Does anybody know if you get one of those enhanced bundles from the in game store (like Lady Loki) if it will give you a BOGO token for both costume and hero?

Vecks

Only a few days left of the steam summer sale, and still no deeper discount. Forget it. Just gonna wait until tomorrow's dailies before I bite the bullet and grab a cheap hero pack.

KePoW

Banned
It's also pretty much the only story involving her worth reading. It's a shame Marvel just kind of gave up on doing anything with the character.

If I had Ghost Rider, I'd put serious thought into buying her- but first I gotta get GR from the wheel.

hey dra, you seem to know a lot about comix, do you read them a lot?

With the possible exception of the present series (that I did not read, but people talk a lot of good about it), has Ghost Rider ever been good?

the current series with the car?

Dec

Only a few days left of the steam summer sale, and still no deeper discount. Forget it. Just gonna wait until tomorrow's dailies before I bite the bullet and grab a cheap hero pack.

I'm going to wait a bit more. It'll happen tomorrow if it happens at all I think.

Lord Phol

I'm 90% sure that the Alejandra costume on TC isn't finalized since:

- Voice quality is crap.
- No new visuals, which gaz stated was the reason for her delay.
- Unfinished/No lighting.
- Same hair/flames and bike as Johnny.

If this isn't the case and they are releasing the costume like this I would be quite mad. Especially since they've been ignoring the Ghost Rider forum like a plague for the last 5 or so months. That being said I'm giving them the benefit of doubt on this one since I know they usually do a good job with costumes and Marvel are quite strict.

Also here's AoA Cyclops:

All ready got his Marvel Now costume but this one does look quite nice. If his Level 52 review is any good I might get it.

Volimar

GameOgre never gave me a key, and they deleted my review. Fuck them. Already feeling shitty in general and then seeing that just pissed me right off.

Lord Phol

That would piss me off as well, weird thing to do unless your post got reported for some reason. I just got a Taskmaster token (don't play him) so no luck for me this time.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I actually just got my gameogre key. It was my 2nd cable, so I guess I should get him to 30 so I can use it.

Got my Ms.Marvel to 60 tonight, just before the servers were due to go offline for the patch.

I really think she might be a main for me, gaddam that damage! And she's such a tank!
at the very least I'll run her at 60 a bit more, Cosmic Terms this weekend maybe, get all her uniques and get a nice costume core for her.

Really impressed though, she was another surprise for me; a character I wasn't too interested to play, but one that's ended up in my favourites.

Bring on the EPIC 12!!!

Lord Phol

My Ghost Rider recommendations:

- Road to Damnation (2005-2006)
- Ghost Rider Trail of Tears (2007)
- Vicious Cycle (2006-2009) / Ghost Rider Daniel Ketch (2008-2009)
- Ghost Rider Heavens on Fire (2009-2010)
- Ghost Rider Marvel NOW

Volimar

Got my Ms.Marvel to 60 tonight, just before the servers were due to go offline for the patch.

I really think she might be a main for me, gaddam that damage! And she's such a tank!
at the very least I'll run her at 60 a bit more, Cosmic Terms this weekend maybe, get all her uniques and get a nice costume core for her.

Really impressed though, she was another surprise for me; a character I wasn't too interested to play, but one that's ended up in my favourites.

Bring on the EPIC 12!!!

That's who I'm leveling atm. Really enjoying her. I've been pleasantly surprised by several of the heroes that I didn't think I'd like that much.

That's who I'm leveling atm. Really enjoying her. I've been pleasantly surprised by several of the heroes that I didn't think I'd like that much.
I've ended up with a pretty mixed build too. Ranged and Melee main powers and the jump in stomp crowd pleaser.

Love her Signature and Ultimate too.

What build are you going?

Volimar

I've ended up with a pretty mixed build too. Ranged and Melee main powers and the jump in stomp crowd pleaser.

Love her Signature and Ultimate too.

What build are you going?

People will probably give me shit, but right now I'm playing her mostly ranged. Most of her uniques have bonuses to melee though, so when I hit 60 with her, I might make her a melee basic/ranged power hybrid.

Star-Lord is for sure my next splinter purchase. Excited to see him on the forums.

I plan on running some cosmic terminals tonight while they're boosted, so if anyone wants in, just message me in-game. Same as gaf name.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Shouldn't you be maining... Deadpool ??

For real! It's like that guy who has the Black Panther avatar but he hasn't even bought BP yet!

I like you.

r u in our guild??

No, I'm not. The supergroup I'm currently in is a holdover from old intersecting WoW guilds. A couple of the guys are real life friends of mine so I haven't moved to Gaf's group. However, there are only a few of us who want to raid, so we're trying to figure out what to do.

why the hell did my ogre review get deleted and got no key? I wrote a fairly lengthy paragraph review, and its gone, while tons of other one line sentence posts are still there?

Vecks

Have any raid groups been formed from the GAF SG?

People have done it a couple of times, but it doesn't happen much. The SG isn't particularly big (averages maybe 6-10 people online at any time unless it's a big event/new hero/patch day) and some have only started playing this month so they're more focused on leveling/gearing, so it can be hard to get a group going.

Top Bottom