• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Uthred

Got (another) Hulk dupe, Hulk dupiest one there is

Edit: Decided to go for Silver Surfer over a team up hero, got Invisible Woman from my random hero box, I like the character but something looks off about the models arse in game. Maybe its the shading or something.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I now have 3 dope tokens in my stash for heroes I need to level. Blah.

At least one of them is storm, I might like her now that she is post-review.

Xetherion

For once the codes weren't gone when I got home from work, so since I got one earlier from WhiskeyDiver here's one for someone else!

Quote to reveal

inky

Cool:

2e5olMV.png

Trying my luck with the blender:

0qSOiuL.png

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeh.

gazele

Banned
Hey Guys,

Relatively new player, got a 38 Luke Cage and a 14 BP

Is there a GAF super group? And if so, what is it?/How do i join?

Also, when starting a new character is it better to go through the story again or just do midtown?

Vecks

Hey Guys,

Relatively new player, got a 38 Luke Cage and a 14 BP

Is there a GAF super group? And if so, what is it?/How do i join?

Also, when starting a new character is it better to go through the story again or just do midtown?

Just leave your in game name, and someone will be able to invite you to the supergroup.

Story is if you care about the rewards (hp, sp, powerpoints, etc.). If you're not interested in the rewards, midtown is much faster for leveling.

gazele

Banned
Just leave your in game name, and someone will be able to invite you to the supergroup.

Story is if you care about the rewards (hp, sp, powerpoints, etc.). If you're not interested in the rewards, midtown is much faster for leveling.

cool thanks

its the same as my gaf name, gazele

And yeah, don't care too much about those bonuses, not trying to min/max or anything

ev0

RNG can suck it.

Last week I posted I got two Moon Knights in a row. I just got a third. 3 in a row. Lol. I only own 5 characters too

sophora

Lucked out with Ms. Marvel from the Gamespot giveaway. So far my random boxes have been; Hawkeye, Storm, Storm, Hawkeye, Spider-man, Storm, Colossus, Squirrel Girl, and now Ms. Marvel. Trying to decide if I should hold off getting Space Engineers or get some gold for BOGO.

I'm really diggin' post-review Storm. She was good before, but felt a little too basic to the point that it started quickly boring me to play for stretches. No such problem with new Storm.

Yay! Players will once again get a default costume EVERY time they prestige! Thanks Doomsaw.

https://forums.marvelheroes.com/discussion/108367/prestige-costumes-staying-at-6-because-love/p1

Even with all the costumes Ive rolled in the blender, Ive still spent about $100 in the store just on outfits. I spent $20 on them last night. I bought...

MvC2-esque Cable outfit: It was only 600g and was the one Ive wanted for a long time.

Fire shield Taskmaster: It looks cool and I didnt want to run the same outfit as the enemy/AI Taskmaster.

MvC2-esque Cyclops: Ive never been a real fan of Cyclops but this outfit just looks classic and awesome. I am now motivated to level Cy.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
missed the gamespot giveaway :(

logged in to check Surfer model, yup thats pretty awesome. Savage costume looks better in game too.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Yay I just got cable to 30. That clears out one stash space.

Anoregon

God dammit. I just accidentally left the supergroup. Toss Anoregon an invite whenever you can.

Anoregon

I thought the patch notes said they added a confirmation dialog box now. Maybe they lied!

I dunno, maybe I just clicked through it because I assumed it was a confirmation box for leaving party.

Scirrocco

Yay! Players will once again get a default costume EVERY time they prestige! Thanks Doomsaw.

MvC2-esque Cyclops: Ive never been a real fan of Cyclops but this outfit just looks classic and awesome. I am now motivated to level Cy.

The real motivation to level Cyclops should be the extra 10‰ exp you get for gettinng him to 50.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Bought 3 costumes this BOGO, probably the last ones I'll buy for the foreseeable future. Got Jean - All New X-Men in preparation for her review, seeing as it's BOGO and G-sale now and I love it. Got Storm 90s (white outfit) free. Nightcrawler X-Force, got Hulk's Planet Hulk (hell yeah, was considering getting this or Marvel Now Hulk). And Black suit Spidey, got Iron Man mark 6 or whatever, one of the many, many regular-ass looking IM suits. Pretty decent overall.

Got all heroes and a very kind friend got me an advance pack team up code, so I'm pretty much set for the foreseeable future :)

I played for about 6 hours straight. Found a Saturn rune and a Cosmic level 58 Madam Hydra Medallion from Midtown Doop. I was super happy about the medallion in particular, as the Madam Hydra one is my favorite one in the game. I probably give it to Emma eventually.
That power that Cyclops has where he just shoots a straight and constant red beam is one of the prettiest attacks in the game. I use it all the time, mainly because it looks so awesome.
I also avoided his ricochet basic and decided to invest in the one that pierces through multiple enemies instead.

Teggy

I got a cow medallion off a cosmic doop, didn't even know it existed. It apparently increases your moooooooo or something. :)

Top Bottom