• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

LuuKyK

Oh hell yes, at that villain box.

Left to right- Winter Soldier, Medusa, Angela (from Spawn), Scarlet Witch, Lady Thor, The Superior Iron Man, Uncle Sam (Not calling Falcon as Captain America this is truly the biggest mistake Marvel has made in years), Doctor Strange, an Inhuman named Inferno, Deathlok and Scott Lang's Ant-Man.

Medusa, Scarlet Witch, Winter Soldier, Angela, new Thor, new Captain American, Ironman, Dr. Strange, Ant Man, Deathlok and the fire dude is some new inhuman I forget the name... Dante? something like that

Thanks for the answer guys. Really never heard of some of those. :S

So you guys seen the new section on the official forums?

Omg :lol

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
no joke, heroes showing up in the select screen with the costumes they have was my most wanted change (thats what it means correct?)

inky

It says "social panel" so that's where you see friends and supergroup members, not the selection screen.

As I understand, they won't do that in Selection Screen for a while because the name of the costume would replace the name of the hero and change their order, which they don't want to happen.

Might be wrong about this, but it does say social panel.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
It says "social panel" so that's where you see friends and supergroup members, not the selection screen.

As I understand, they won't do that in Selection Screen for a while because the name of the costume would replace the name of the hero and change their order, which they don't want to happen.

fuck you Gaz

Drayco21

VtQ5lBj.jpg

Art team mock-up for the Currency Tab... and other stuff.

J-Tier

Rogue
the one hero Taskmaster is fucked if he fights cause you cant copy absorbtion powers
He can't copy powers lol. He has photographic memory but for physical abilities. If he sees someone do something--like a gymnast doing a flip, he's able to do it. But he can't copy super powers.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
IF HE SEES A LADY GIVE BIRTH THAN CAN HE HAVE A BABBY???????

Art team mock-up for the Currency Tab... and other stuff.

There's two things that jump out at me aside from the currency stuff which is mostly placeholders. There is an icon between the team insignia and costume that looks interesting (X-Force team ability or something), and a third item in between the uru-forged and ring which is using a deadpool unique icon as a placeholder.

There's two things that jump out at me aside from the currency stuff which is mostly placeholders. There is an icon between the team insignia and costume that looks interesting (X-Force team ability or something), and a third item in between the uru-forged and ring which is using a deadpool unique icon as a placeholder.

I believe the one between the ring and uru-forged will be the fabled Stark Tech item. No clue on the other one. Plus it's a mock up by the art team, so it could be nothing. I think Invisible Woman is in the team up slot?

The item between the Uru and ring slot is Stark Tech Pet-Tech and the one by the costume is just a new place for Team-Ups.

There's two things that jump out at me aside from the currency stuff which is mostly placeholders. There is an icon between the team insignia and costume that looks interesting (X-Force team ability or something)

It would be cool if they did something like Ultimate Alliance 2 where you had Fusions.

Playing as Cable, Domino as team-up and you get a special "Ultimate 2" or something like that.

Lord Phol

Wishing I hadn't used my RIF items on this ARMOR drive event lol

I'm not sure but I thought it was SIF that increased the drop rate of event items? I could be wrong though, perhaps it's neither and we are doomed to dance the dance of random loot for the RNG gods amusement :p.

Also I accidently spoiled myself on the Star-Lord elemental guns teases D:. Wasn't too big of a spoiler though and totally worth it, looks super rad :D.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
Doesn't Taskmaster fear Deadpool because he can't copy his moves? I guess because he is insane?

Pretty much. Taskmaster can't emulate/predict Deadpool's moves, and thus cannot maintain a combat advantage against him, because Deadpool doesn't have any discernible fighting style/method/skillset. It's just random, chaotic movements.

Yup. There's several characters in the MU that can copy/steal actual powers (Rogue being one of them), but Taskmaster only can mimic humanly possible moves.
If he sees an athlete sprint, he can emulate the sprint with his own muscles. If he see a martial artist use his fighting skills, he can copy those moves with his own muscles. If he sees Captain America throw his shield in a certain way, or Hawkeye use his bow, he can mimic their way of using those weapons.
But if he sees Human Torch throw a fireball, Wolverine heal his wounds or Dr. Strange cast magic, he can't emulate that.

Anoregon

I hope Nova is good, because if I do end up shelling out $60 for the bad(ish) guys pack, he will probably be my next splinter purchase.

Late to the topic but I found it really weird how Taskmaster made himself a decent cook after watching a cooking show (I remember seeing the page, don't know what issue though). Since cooking isn't necessarily a physical skill, since he can copy the slice and dicing veggies technique, that doesn't mean he knows the timing, how to cook various cuts of steak, how to get the right texture for them, etc. He would need to spend a lot of time hitting those Iron Chef tapes to match Morimoto. I would find it funny if he watches them on fast forward, like he does for martial arts techniques. I can imagine him cooking chicken too fast and eating it, "IT'S RAW YOU DONKEY!".

M.J. Doja

Banned
Late to the topic but I found it really weird how Taskmaster made himself a decent cook after watching a cooking show (I remember seeing the page, don't know what issue though). Since cooking isn't necessarily a physical skill, since he can copy the slice and dicing veggies technique, that doesn't mean he knows the timing, how to cook various cuts of steak, how to get the right texture for them, etc. He would need to spend a lot of time hitting those Iron Chef tapes to match Morimoto. I would find it funny if he watches them on fast forward, like he does for martial arts techniques. I can imagine him cooking chicken too fast and eating it, "IT'S RAW YOU DONKEY!".

lol the true depths of Tasky's abilities

I found my first ever 'Magneto Was Right' t-shirt tonight from Midtown Mags.
Both the ranged and area damage were rated at about 220. Is this a very low roll? I thought I might re-roll it at the Crafter.

Top Bottom