• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Dec

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Fixed an issue where Moon Knight was able to be defeated just after activating Avatar of Vengeance."

KePoW

Banned
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Fixed an issue where Moon Knight was able to be defeated just after activating Avatar of Vengeance."

I haven't played MK since his launch, but is this the thing took you down to really low health and got you killed?

If so that happened to me several times, so I respecced out of it pronto

Ploid 3.0

Looks like my new home will be Iron Man until something interesting happens for Rocket or pets in general. That 52 review sounds interesting, hope it turns out great.

Ploid 3.0

Glad it sounds like Iron Man is good post patch. He was my last random box get so I look forward to trying him out.

I think Iron Man was awesome already, he was pretty fun to play. I think they gave him some changes before but it wasn't a 52 review or was it before they started calling them 52 reviews?

Dec

I haven't played MK since his launch, but is this the thing took you down to really low health and got you killed?

If so that happened to me several times, so I respecced out of it pronto

Ya takes you to 1 hp and makes you unkillable. Except if something hits you a split second after you activate it you just go to 1 hp and die immediately.

hey DEADPOOL!! did you just get on computer for today?

I'm about to get on MH if you wanna kick some serious butt together

Yeah, just got on the computer at work haha..

Wish I could, but won't be home for hours yet mate.

EDIT: We need to catch up this weekend!

LuuKyK

Guys, I just realized that I cant find time to play video games anymore. Sometimes during the weekend, but thats pretty much it. It was such a sudden realization. It kinda makes me sad. I miss the days when my biggest problems were how to ger past a boss or unlock something in a game.

/randomthoughts

GManDH

Guys, I just realized that I cant find time to play video games anymore. Sometimes during the weekend, but thats pretty much it. It was such a sudden realization. It kinda makes me sad. I miss the days when my biggest problems were how to ger past a boss or unlock something in a game.

/randomthoughts

are you single?? that is my biggest problem. not being single limits the amount of free time you have. so either be single or have a tons of energy drinks and sleep 5 hours a day.

/randomthoughts

It's gone through phases for me.

I get a lot of time to play these days though, compared to a few years ago. Wife is a gamer as well and our priorities are more at home/less social life as we get older etc, so I usually play an hour or two at night and a fair bit on the weekend.

jeez with IMs new updates he just wrecks everything

This sounds great. I look forward to trying him out again.

Hulkbuster smash!

KePoW

Banned

/randomthoughts

awww man cmon luke, don't you like X-23 ??

Was already wrecking shot with IM, and they are making him better? They really don't care about challenge at all do they? Getting boring how you faceroll through everything.

Was already wrecking shot with IM, and they are making him better? They really don't care about challenge at all do they? Getting boring how you faceroll through everything.

Not everything has to be a challenge, and believe it or not, there might be people who don't play this game to be challenged. If you feel Iron Man is boring to you because he's so powerful, don't play Iron Man. Just a suggestion.

Culprit here. I like facerolling everything. I don't care about challenge. It's a superhero game and I want to feel like a superhero when I play it.

Dec

Not everything has to be a challenge, and believe it or not, there might be people who don't play this game to be challenged. If you feel Iron Man is boring to you because he's so powerful, don't play Iron Man. Just a suggestion.

Well, this genre works extremely well to allow players the choice in difficulty level they play at. Unfortunately the difficulty ceiling here is really low and players that want challenge have to go somewhere else.

It's fine that some people don't play the game to be challenged but since you can just scale mob health and damage to create harder content, the option should be there.

Not everything has to be a challenge, but nothing in this game is a challenge outside of the raid.

There is pretty much zero challenge in this game's content till you have spent ton of hours to get a character to 60.

Volimar

Not everything has to be a challenge, but nothing in this game is a challenge outside of the raid.

There is pretty much zero challenge in this game's content till you have spent ton of hours to get a character to 60.

The man ape instance is a challenge if only because of trying to keep the warriors alive...

The man ape instance is a challenge if only because of trying to keep the warriors alive...

Was toughest of content, but never did fail it either. I would hope they focus though on more content like this at least since they keep just pumping up power levels of heroes with all the buffs, new gear, slot bonuses, etc, etc.

Dec

Was toughest of content, but never did fail it either. I would hope they focus though on more content like this at least since they keep just pumping up power levels of heroes with all the buffs, new gear, slot bonuses, etc, etc.

Here's a tip that makes it one of the easiest things in the game:

When you get to the cache, instead of defending the Doras... just run away. Run to the second cache, and be sure to be far away from the one going on.

100% the Doras will not die. Monsters in this game scale in health and damage to the amount of players near them, if no players, barely any damage.

Volimar

When you get to the cache, instead of defending the Doras... just run away. Run to the second cache, and be sure to be far away from the one going on.

100% the Doras will not die. Monsters in this game scale in health and damage to the amount of players near them, if no players, barely any damage.

Sound cheesy.

Will try

KePoW

Banned

Wow that's a major exploit, did not know

will try

Xetherion

I've never understood people that complain about lack of challenge in this game. If you want the game to be more challenging, there are plenty of things you can do to make it so. Leave 1 or more gear slots empty, or don't put more than 1 power point in any power, or only use basic and movement powers... etc.

Some of us like to exult in overwhelming power when we get maxed out toons. When people complain about lack of challenge and the devs nerf stuff it ruins our fun, and there's no reason for it.

Vecks

Got 15 barks for the last mysterious crimson box today.
Ended up with another circlet (got that the last time too).
So in the end, after 4 boxes: Magneto was Right, Gorilla Necklace, and two Circlets.
:(

Volimar

Got 15 barks for the last mysterious crimson box today.
Ended up with another circlet (got that the last time too).
So in the end, after 4 boxes: Magneto was Right, Gorilla Necklace, and two Circlets.
:(

I got circlet...and some other junk item I can't even remember.

Top Bottom