• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Ken

5 more level of quill to go. What do you guys reroll legendary quests to for fastest leveling? Red/green terminals?

Mupod

5 more level of quill to go. What do you guys reroll legendary quests to for fastest leveling? Red/green terminals?

anything but story crap. Midtown is often the best, but terminals are nice if I still need the cube shards or if I'm playing a teleporter.

I do some story quests - Mr. Sinister especially. Free exp potion for beating him once on each difficulty. Crab trap restaurant and anything that requires doing an event can go to hell, though.

Ken

Huh, I usually find midtown slower than terminals especially if it takes the targets awhile to spawn or if they're really specific.

Dec

Huh, I usually find midtown slower than terminals especially if it takes the targets awhile to spawn or if they're really specific.

When people reroll to stay in midtown they are usually in a full group, the speed increases significantly, but it gets pretty expensive sometimes.

Mupod

Well, say you get the 'kill 50 demons' one. Find a pack of demons or ninjas but don't kill the leader, and just beat up the dudes he summons. You'll finish it in no time unless someone stops by to 'help' but you can't do much about that.

Sometimes you just get unlucky and can't find maggia for example, but most of the time it's still a lot faster than having to navigate the godforsaken maze that is hydra island.

Nibiru

Banned
Got 15 barks for the last mysterious crimson box today.
Ended up with another circlet (got that the last time too).
So in the end, after 4 boxes: Magneto was Right, Gorilla Necklace, and two Circlets.
:(

What are the best items in the box? Like the ones most people want?

Vecks

Red terminals and Midtown are the most convenient. I only reroll a lot if I'm near the credit cap. Lately, I've been spending tons of credits on crafter stuff. I don't reroll much anymore since I'm struggling to stay over 2 mil credits, so I do end up doing most of the story quests.

Lord Phol

So I opened up about 30 or so daily reward chests:

BAA099090112697E9A50BB4B12612FD1AF572A7F
There was also another Unique and a cosmic ring that I picked up.

Melee Iron Man is really good with this review. Like really good. His new main attack has a nice animation set to it too. Anyone looking for a change of pace should definitely try it out.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Melee Iron Man is really good with this review. Like really good. His new main attack has a nice animation set to it too. Anyone looking for a change of pace should definitely try it out.

Can't wait to try it out! I've been bored with Iron Man for quite awhile now.

Volimar

Worked my butt off to get enough bark for one more artifact. Got Black Tom's Shillelagh...

So it was that, the Circlet of Cyttorak and Mental Focus Headband.

<shrug>

I like the headband. Remains to be seen if I find a hero for the other two.

Spoit

So this steam sale, anyone know what happens if you already have the character stash? I kinda want to get the hawkeye one for the costumes

Lord Phol

Yeah I love that animation, will have to exchange most of my gear to make it viable though >>. My live Iron Man is quite squishie so gotta work on that too, but I'll probably give it a spin.

Blank!

gem of the kursed, hand of doom, mental focus headband.

If we're going to rate them:

GotK
HoD
White Suit Jacket
Magneto Was Right
Headband/Shileigh/Circlet
Zola/Gorilla
Taskmasters

Zola may go up in value after the re-work. The only really valuable drops are the GotK and HoD. White Suit Jacket is a distant 3rd, Magneto and everything else is all a very distant 4th and on. The problem with most of those artifacts is that they're largely inferior to other more common options (Adv. Meta, Adv. Agamatto, Danger AI chip, etc).

Dec

o guess i got lucky that i got the kursed thing on my only bark chest lol

Not that there is a legitimate way to trade MH items for money, but just to give you an idea of value, the worst that a Gem of the Kursed can be is like $50 on shady markets. Value increases exponentially the better the rolls.

KePoW

Banned
Not that there is a legitimate way to trade MH items for money, but just to give you an idea of value, the worst that a Gem of the Kursed can be is like $50 on shady markets. Value increases exponentially the better the rolls.

lol do you deal in these real money item markets? I've never even heard of them until you mentioned it

Mupod

If we're going to rate them:

GotK
HoD
White Suit Jacket
Magneto Was Right
Headband/Shileigh/Circlet
Zola/Gorilla
Taskmasters

Zola may go up in value after the re-work. The only really valuable drops are the GotK and HoD. White Suit Jacket is a distant 3rd, Magneto and everything else is all a very distant 4th and on. The problem with most of those artifacts is that they're largely inferior to other more common options (Adv. Meta, Adv. Agamatto, Danger AI chip, etc).

Well, I specifically listed those 3 because they are a pain in the butt to farm on top of being good.

Dec

lol do you deal in these real money item markets? I've never even heard of them until you mentioned it

I've never traded any marvel items for real money, but I did look into a lot of the prices. Was surprised to see people actually buy blessings for $5-6 each.

Blank!

273 critical rating
273 brutal strike rating
843 brutal strike damage rating
851 critical damage rating

Maxes. So yours is okay.

His is pretty bad. Brutal strike damage rating may be the worst offense stat in the game, even on a high crit/brut character. The crit damage rating tends to be the most important affix. The crit/brut rating's important depends more on the character but obviously the more the better.

His is pretty bad. Brutal strike damage rating may be the worst offense stat in the game, even on a high crit/brut character. The crit damage rating tends to be the most important affix. The crit/brut rating's important depends more on the character but obviously the more the better.

Haha, well, mine was pretty bad at 474 bsdr, so I think his is "okay" in comparison.

Drayco21

Tried the Blender for the first time (and prestiged my first character-Rocket.), got the Gambit classic costume.

Fuck you too RNG.

I like the movie Rocket Raccoon a LOT, except that he has Deadpool's voice actor, and that voice actor is not trying very hard to sound different from Deadpool, or similar to movie Rocket. Still better than the "comic" look they're rolling with, though. :p

Top Bottom