• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

KePoW

Banned
I wondered if I could unbind The Power Cosmic, would it refund the Worldstones? I had only refunded the normal Legendaries before. I wouldn't want odin marks since 300 odin marks are nothing compared to the grueling 750 world stones to me. haha

Edit, just realized you might actually mean unbind and not the normal refund thing. If so that's good, thanks.

Yeah, I meant unbind instead of refund. It's probably what Volimar said

GManDH

ive done 1.2M with IM, but then again i have never had the best gear. i just use whatever i have. im sure if u get good gear u can hit between 4-6M. ive heard of ppl hitting 3-4M consistently.

2.2 millionish on Star-Lord.

As far as reviews go, I'm always in favor. New graphics and skills will be a lot of fun. Damage numbers can easily be tweaked in the future.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
People always cry about reviews. And as someone who just leveled Jean from 40 to 60 earlier, she doesn't have much going for her, I don't see how the review could possibly make her worse. If it's a dmg thing (how shocking) that can always be tuned like tragic said

Lord Phol

All of the reviews have been good so far. Updated mechanics, new visuals and new powers are always a good thing IMO. Doesn't mean that the hero is perfect after the review but it's always better than before.

People always cry about reviews. And as someone who just leveled Jean from 40 to 60 earlier, she doesn't have much going for her, I don't see how the review could possibly make her worse. If it's a dmg thing (how shocking) that can always be tuned like tragic said

All of the reviews have been good so far. Updated mechanics, new visuals and new powers are always a good thing IMO. Doesn't mean that the hero is perfect after the review but it's always better than before.

Bingo. I have Jean at 60 and she's very boring to play. I can't wait to try out all the new abilities and build options. If she's a bit undertuned, some simple #s tweaks can resolve that.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
who didnt see this coming, come on. its a huge patch

here's a spoiler: Rogue is probably OP at release. Here's another spoiler. Rogue will get nerfed soon after

no point crying about either scenario :p

Rogue is sort of interesting in terms of being OP or nerfed. Certain powers are looking like must haves e.g. Kirigi's teleport looks good, Osmium skin. If people complain and they're weakened, then other powers will take their place as go tos. Rinse and repeat... Where do they stop.

GManDH

Rogue is sort of interesting in terms of being OP or nerfed. Certain powers are looking like must haves. If people complain and they're weakened, then other powers will take their place as go tos. Rinse and repeat...

pet rogue will be awesome. if i remember correctly she can have 7 "pets" out without using certain arts.

Patch day, I can't wait!

FIOZssg.jpg

Fk7q1dG.gif

Rhaknar

pet rogue will be awesome. if i remember correctly she can have 7 "pets" out without using certain arts.

I only saw moleman and...err...someone else as summon spells (i forget who)

well and loki's dash if that counts

Magiks stolen powers was to summon 3 demons I believe, but they had a pretty short duration.

yeah Magik

Rhaknar

Yes, but only because Chris Barnes is a significantly better Spider-Man than Drake Bell.

this man speaks the truth, the whole truth and nothing BUT the truth

gonna try Fable Anniversary while theres no patch

GManDH

I only saw moleman and...err...someone else as summon spells (i forget who)

well and loki's dash if that counts

yeah Magik

loki, moleman, there is another one, she has gear that gives her another summon, magik, theres more i just cant think straight now.

Ploid 3.0

Bingo. I have Jean at 60 and she's very boring to play. I can't wait to try out all the new abilities and build options. If she's a bit undertuned, some simple #s tweaks can resolve that.

I tried to download the test center, but people that tested her and raided with her in the test center says she's boring, Phoenix is easier to die without having good damage to balance the glassyness, and Dark Phoenix has problems.

I have no choice but to give her a good try (didn't finish leveling her) but if she is boring that will be disappointing. I have hopes she's like Dante in that I can shift between Jean and Phoenix to do certain combos especially if she's a Power Cosmic candidate. Some people think she's probably designed around needing Power Cosmic to bring her damage up or in case people use it. hah.

loki, moleman, there is another one, she has gear that gives her another summon, magik, theres more i just cant think straight now.

Squirrel Girl.

tumblr_n9e1qjsMq21skiebmo1_500.gif

9d26yg.gif

Off to pick up my son from pre-school in 30 minutes. There will be no Marvel Heroes action until much later tonight.

I tried to download the test center, but people that tested her and raided with her in the test center says she's boring, Phoenix is easier to die without having good damage to balance the glassyness, and Dark Phoenix has problems.

The stuff I saw posted by Hawkbaby on the forums, and she has been maining Jean Grey in the Raid Group SG from the start, is that her damage has improved. Not a ton, but she's now middle of the pack instead of bottom. Her survivability does appear to have dropped some, but that doesn't shock me considering she was nigh invincible with certain builds. I just want her to be more fun, with more diverse skills. I haven't tested her but the stuff I've seen leads me to believe she will be. Survivability and damage are just number tweaks, in the end. Fun characters are fun. There's a reason I enjoyed raiding on Psylocke a heck of a lot more than Wolverine, even though she does way less damage.

So yeah, messing around with that you can easily make Rogue the toughest tank in the game, bar none. You might hamstring your damage somewhat, but in theory with three stolen passives and her own Kree Resilience she gets insanely durable.

I imagine there is going to be lots of discussion about optimal builds for damage, tanking, support, etc. The good news is while there might be a few "must have" skills, you can really mix and match as you see fit.

Rhaknar

So yeah, messing around with that you can easily make Rogue the toughest tank in the game, bar none. You might hamstring your damage somewhat, but in theory with three stolen passives and her own Kree Resilience she gets insanely durable.

I imagine there is going to be lots of discussion about optimal builds for damage, tanking, support, etc. The good news is while there might be a few "must have" skills, you can really mix and match as you see fit.

but the only builds that matter in this game are DPS

sigh :(

Lord Phol

All downloaded! Just waiting for the servers!
Unfortunetly I popped an odin mark and exp potion before the patch so I will have to spend like an hour to level up some other hero with LQs before I can play with Rogue >>.

New code - SUGAH (2hr XP boost)

Also:
Ryolnir said:
Finishing testing all of the fulfillment now - we are fulfilling something extra to those who bought the Team-Up Advance Pack, update on that soon.

What could it be? Looks like the King Thor TU

Top Bottom