• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
I think the Thing just transformed into something scarier.
BD55ED3C4F31768BFBD46704A3761842DC0DDE2E

Ploid 3.0

What is in the currency tab? Also, did the pet stuff launch as well?

It's like a endless bank/wallet for collectibles that are currency to buy things. Worldstones, Birthday cakes, ARMOR Drives, etc all go in this portable wallet tab so they don't flood your stash space.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
King Thor team up free for advance pack owners was an amazing surprise

based Gaz indeed

Just got home and realized I was uploading a bunch of stuff to my Dropbox account, blowing up my bandwidth. I turned it off but I still have 3GB to go.

How many of you will have Rogue at level 60 by tonight?
And of those, how many will be complaining next week about not having enough to do in game? :)

I was going to offer a Steam prize to whoever in our SG maxed her first, but considering some people will be starting far ahead of others I don't think it would be a valid contest. If people are interested in $10 on Steam, we could pick a start time and I'll reward the winner.

Carm

Those character power rankings posted the other day, does anyone know what build that Iron Man melee was? Thinking of switching to a melee only from a hybrid ranged and giving power cosmic to Rogue instead. Ranged hybrid still feels a little clunky on IM.

KePoW

Banned
Just got home and realized I was uploading a bunch of stuff to my Dropbox account, blowing up my bandwidth. I turned it off but I still have 3GB to go.

How many of you will have Rogue at level 60 by tonight?
And of those, how many will be complaining next week about not having enough to do in game? :)

I was going to offer a Steam prize to whoever in our SG maxed her first, but considering some people will be starting far ahead of others I don't think it would be a valid contest. If people are interested in $10 on Steam, we could pick a start time and I'll reward the winner.

Can you give me 10 bux instead?? I'll be ur good buddie

It's like a endless bank/wallet for collectibles that are currency to buy things. Worldstones, Birthday cakes, ARMOR Drives, etc all go in this portable wallet tab so they don't flood your stash space.
Oh, I know what it is. I just wanted to know what they got working with it. I remember on TC there were still some event currency that wasn't in it last week and I was hoping more got added. The more free space we get, the better.

Anyone else getting record slow download speeds? I'm sitting at 750KB, when I normally average 2.5MB. For shame.

Maybe I should try changing my download region in Steam to somewhere other than Denver.

hamchan

Tempted to download it straight away but I still remember that on time they messed up a patch and we had to redownload it, and this one is 5gb sooo.....

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Anyone else getting record slow download speeds? I'm sitting at 750KB, when I normally average 2.5MB. For shame.

Maybe I should try changing my download region in Steam to somewhere other than Denver.

9.8megs as usual from steam

Carm

Guess I missed that one thinking there was no build in the thread since it defaulted to page three and I didn't realize. After some more digging I did find this one, it may be the one the ranking is based on. Trying it out, no One-Off in the build though, which I find weird.

I swear this build of the game runs a lot better than it was running before. Something changed in August to where, no matter where in game, but much worse in Midtown, I had a constant stutter. Wasn't there before August (correction: was there prior but wasn't nearly as bad) and now seems mostly gone. The usual issues a lot of people have still exist for me, freeze ups in Midtown when coming up on bosses and players there is the biggest one.

Edit: Also, hate all yall with those speeds. I moved 3 years ago to a small ass town, pop of like 1200. Only ISP options is U-Verse and shitty local cable charging way to much for speeds I had 10 years ago. U-Verse recently bumped, for no apparent reason, my DL speed up to 15 but I'm stuck with a shitty (correction:upload) of .97. Last time I had them check they said best I'd ever get was like 1.5 up which sucks.

inky

Fuck, OT2 is upon us and I haven't finished it yet. Anyone know where I can find a list of must keep Artifacts? I'd like to add one
and do some spring cleaning myself.

KePoW

Banned
Fuck, OT2 is upon us and I haven't finished it yet. Anyone know where I can find a list of must keep Artifacts? I'd like to add one
and do some spring cleaning myself.

Hmm Blank had a good list/post sometime but I dunno how to find it again

Volimar

Is there a reason I can't drag Rogue's power steal abilities to the toolbar if any of them have a power assigned to them? I wanted to put her passives in the #2 toolbar to make space for her actives. But I can't. I'd have to unlearn them and then assign the powers to slots, and then relearn the powers...

:mad:

Ploid 3.0

Is there a reason I can't drag Rogue's power steal abilities to the toolbar if any of them have a power assigned to them? I wanted to put her passives in the #2 toolbar to make space for her actives. But I can't. I'd have to unlearn them and then assign the powers to slots, and then relearn the powers...

:mad:

Wait, you're trying to drag passives? Do they have a toggle function or just straight up passives?

If straight passives you shouldn't be able to put them on the hotbar. They are most likely on there after you learned it and already had the ability on the bar but when it turns passive there is only one thing to do and that's overwrite/remove it.

Volimar

Wait, you're trying to drag passives? Do they have a toggle function or just straight up passives?

If straight passives you shouldn't be able to put them on the hotbar. They are most likely on there after you learned it and already had the ability on the bar but when it turns passive there is only one thing to do and that's overwrite/remove it.

No, I unlocked new power steal/borrow powers, and they won't drag to the toolbar if any of my other steal/borrow powers have powers assigned to them. They're brand new, I don't have any powers assigned to them yet.

Ploid 3.0

No, I unlocked new power steal/borrow powers, and they won't drag to the toolbar if any of my other steal/borrow powers have powers assigned to them. They're brand new, I don't have any powers assigned to them yet.

Looks like a bug then. Have you tried hovering over the power with your cursor and hitting the button you want to assign it to (button that matches the hotbar placement)?

What is in the currency tab? Also, did the pet stuff launch as well?

Oh, I know what it is. I just wanted to know what they got working with it. I remember on TC there were still some event currency that wasn't in it last week and I was hoping more got added. The more free space we get, the better.

Just got home, so I'll answer this:
- In the Currency Tab -
Eternity Splinters
Odin Marks
Cube Shards
Credits
Gs
Cosmic Wordstones
A.R.M.O.R. Research Drives
S.H.I.E.L.D. Omega Access Files
Eye of Demon Fire
Crown of Valor

- Not in the Currency Tab -
Spirit of Ivaldi
Spirit of Ymir
Conch Shells
Fortune Card Ingredients (Ruby Quartz, Horizon Labs Microchip, Stark Resilient ID, Iron Tech Blueprints)

Dec

There was a shop bug, somehow items you sold and donated were getting returned to you and put in overflow. You can't get rid of them because the shops and donating isn't working thus can't do anything. Then if you log out to try and fix it, the log in servers are down.

Edit: Also did the midtown shared quest like 6 times and it just keeps resetting and never completing :(

Damn, just when I finally give up on Destiny to come back to this.

There was a shop bug, somehow items you sold and donated were getting returned to you and put in overflow. You can't get rid of them because the shops and donating isn't working thus can't do anything. Then if you log out to try and fix it, the log in servers are down.

I mean I don't want to laugh, but god damn can this company not put out a patch. You would think by now they'd have learned not to push so much through in one update.

Dec

because of the items being returned in overflow items have been duped as well.

Seems it happens when you log out then in, when you get back in your items, or some of them (bound ones?) are duped and go in inventory overflow. They have shut off the authentication servers so you can't relog, thus causing the bug.

Top Bottom