• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Heroes |OT| GAF Assemble

Wallach

:lol

I am not a fan of Ghost Rider, so I don't get the joke. ;-;

ibyzFXTHy2MZ3p.gif

Hero Synergy Experience Boost got updated.

1 hero at level 60 = +30% xp bonus.

2 heroes at level 60 = +20% xp bonus (50% total).

3 heroes at level 60 = +15% xp bonus (65% total).

4 heroes at level 60 = +10% xp bonus (75% total).

5+ heroes at Level 60 = +5% xp bonus for each hero (in addition to the 75% bonus from the first 4 heroes you have at level 60).

Additionally, each level 30 hero grants a 1% XP bonus and each level 50 hero grants a 3% XP bonus.

My Widow is now wearing nothing but Unique gear. Everything but the boots, is Widow-exclusive. I only found the jacket tonight and didnt realize she had so many Uniques beforehand.
I also found two Advanced Super Soldier Serums tonight. My favorite artifact :)

jb2ac78uSmMkVl.jpg

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
Are you on right now? I'll be on for a little bit, so if you are I'll shoot you an invite.

I'll be on later today (I'm in the Netherlands, GMT+1), I'd really appreciate it! Thanks.

Also that xp synergy system is awesome. That'll make leveling new toons so much more bearable.

Blank!

My Widow is now wearing nothing but Unique gear. Everything but the boots, is Widow-exclusive. I only found the jacket tonight and didnt realize she had so many Uniques beforehand.
I also found two Advanced Super Soldier Serums tonight. My favorite artifact :)

Looks like someone isn't shelling out for stash space ;)

Looks like someone isn't shelling out for stash space ;)

lol. Ive got 4 stashes available. They are just full of junk.
I've maxed out all my vendors, so the stuff I find now (including 80% of the artifacts) I just leave on the ground, in the Avenger Tower, for other people to donate, sell or use.

Gothos

Is there any info about player health bars in Midtown being removed/optional? I seriosuly hate them with the passion of 1000 burning suns. They are so god damn annoying during big boss fights obstructing view and having no sense really....

KePoW

Banned
Is there any info about player health bars in Midtown being removed/optional? I seriosuly hate them with the passion of 1000 burning suns. They are so god damn annoying during big boss fights obstructing view and having no sense really....

LOL

I don't really like them, but I got used to it and don't really notice anymore.

Ive complained about them numerous times on the official forums. They are ugly and obtrusive as hell.
Ages ago, Doomsaw said that it was probably a bug and that he would look into it (regarding the overhead bars not being disabled in MM, when you turn them off in the options menu). The fact that it still hasnt been fixed, makes me think Gaz wont ever fix it.
Compared to Midtown, the terminal runs look so clean and pretty, without the obnoxious overhead health bars there.

It's certainly possible that it's not high priority on the list right now, or that they haven't found what is causing that issue, rather than "malicious intent" (for the lack of a better term).

Bug fixes can take time, sometimes there's a way to band aid a problem so that it's not immediately an issue, but more often than not there's not a quick fix.

Item Changes

Crystal of Kadavus and Advanced Crystal of Kadavus now properly proc on hit with a basic attack instead of on any hit.

Nooooo! My Scarlet Witch weeps. They've left the bug in for this long, might as well have kept it till the balance patch.

Anyway, new build up on the private TC.

Ghost Rider default:

ALm6Wtn.png

Ghost Rider's alternate Classic costume:

wdAUtHC.png

New icons for a bunch of older skills:

5rdGsfL.png

inky

Yea, we need more useless bars and pots to pad FC rewards ;P

In other news, I think I might be going somewhere this holiday so I don't know when I'll be able to play again, probably not until next year. Sorry for those who need an invite, but I'm sure some helpful gaffers will help you out with that.

Enjoy guys, have a good one!

Vecks

Yea, we need more useless bars and pots to pad FC rewards ;P

In other news, I think I might be going somewhere this holiday so I don't know when I'll be able to play again, probably not until next year. Sorry for those who need an invite, but I'm sure some helpful gaffers will help you out with that.

Enjoy guys, have a good one!

I hope you enjoy your trip. See you next year...

*scrolls* O_O Kate Bishop is actually coming? But if it's enhanced... I'll probably never get it.

Gothos

I'm a bit disappointed that there still will be only one visible bar. It means that second bar will be basically for things like aura that you use only once... Shame.

Blank!

I'm a bit disappointed that there still will be only one visible bar. It means that second bar will be basically for things like aura that you use only once... Shame.

So what the Function keys do already. Yeah, that's pretty sad.

Also, Epic gear is purple right? Why would I waste splinters and credits on purples?

So you can totally get Thor for free by using the code "ODINSON" on your account page. If you have him already you'll get another costume and ultimate upgrade token apparently.

Deal is over now.

Vecks

That is so random. Is that supposed to be a Christmas present? Well, I already have thor from a random box, but I can always use extra costumes!

Thanks for the code! I did buy Thor (and BRB costume) during Black Friday but a free upgrade and another costume is nothing to complain about.

I don't get much time to play but I've managed to finish the story with Jean Grey (now in heroic, level 30? I think) and Colossus (31). I have so many other characters though that I'm sort of drawn to go back and get more leveled up. Started a Hawkeye last night and got to about 6 or so; he's a bit squishy but I'm doing okay so far. Still have Panther, Loki, and Iron Man (among others) I want to work on and I'm tempted by Ghost Rider.

vazel

Banned
I'm surprised the Thor code is still active. Considering how overpriced these characters are you'd think people would jump at the chance at getting Thor free.

Top Bottom