• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Phase V Revelead

KyoZz

Tag, you're it.
Black Panther: Wakanda Forever will end the phase IV

unknown.png

FYZHXh_XgAAvbOm
FYZBVrpWQAU0PLm
FYZBt5YWQAIiz6e
FYZB3d1XgAEzaFX
FYZColmXEAAEPr6.jpg
FYZC1-jXEAUsFS9

FYZBD4FXgAUUI0Q
Marvel-TheMarvels-cinema-300422-214509.jpg
FYZCKSCXoAIahI2
FYZCZTgXoAEQ_fd
FYZD70oXwAA2iY_

Phase V will end with Thunderbolts (July 2024)

unknown.png

Two Avengers movies will release in 2025:

unknown.png
unknown.png

Avengers - Secret Wars: May 2, 2025
Avengers - The Kang Dynasty: November 7, 2025

Last edited:

Ulysses 31

So phase 5 another filler arc, phase 6 when the plot actually starts following the manga again.

I’m ok with this. See you guys for F4 (I’ll catch blade if its rated R)
No worries you'll be lost like you would by watching Dr. Strange MOM right after Dr. Strange? :messenger_winking_tongue:

I hope these are good, but Wakanda Forever and She Hulk look really bland, forgettable, and like a waste of time. Not much looking forward to The Marvels considering how god awful both the show and Captain Marvel were, and IronHeart is my least favorite “hero” in recent memory. Who knows, maybe they will actually get me to care about any of these characters, but I doubt it.

sol_bad

So phase 5 another filler arc, phase 6 when the plot actually starts following the manga again.

I’m ok with this. See you guys for F4 (I’ll catch blade if its rated R)

Hmm
Sort of like phase 3 is when the Infinity Saga kicked into gear. Phase 1 and 2 were totally filler!!!

I'm pretty damn excited for all of this. Literally the only thing I don't care about is the Echo show.

Can't effing wait for the Kang Dynasty movie.

Xenon

I can wait for all of this. Guardians 3 is this only thing I really care about on this list. OK that and Spiderman. Otherwise there isn't a single storyline In interested in.

I predict Daredevil being a complete dud.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Hmm
Sort of like phase 3 is when the Infinity Saga kicked into gear. Phase 1 and 2 were totally filler!!!

I'm pretty damn excited for all of this. Literally the only thing I don't care about is the Echo show.

Can't effing wait for the Kang Dynasty movie.

Thor 2 and Ant Man 2 were essential viewing for Endgame but I would never recommend them to anyone haha. Maybe phase 5 will be all bangers and I’m wrong but lets see.

sol_bad

Thor 2 and Ant Man 2 were essential viewing for Endgame but I would never recommend them to anyone haha. Maybe phase 5 will be all bangers and I’m wrong but lets see.

They aren't essential at all. Maybe the end credits scenes but not the movies themselves.

Top Bottom