• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel Puzzle Quest: Dark Reign |OT| Welcome To Marvel [5m23s]!

zulux21

I'm near the bottom of PVE because I haven't been trying too hard. I'll put in some work on Ultron with you guys, though. However, I don't have Quicksilver - will that be a problem?

it will mean you can deal with the boss a lot less, but as long as you hit refreshes pretty frequently ideally you will still be able to compete well (if not the developers screwed up)

Ape

Banned
I've beat him 3 times already. Doing my part.

Beat him four because I don't carry shitty ass iron man. Had every other required character though. So far I'm the only one in my alliance playing it so idk if I'll get any covers but that's all right.

Dispatch

It was pretty easy to clear all five fights, at least for my team.

The "Boss" was the easiest as only the bombs do damage. Just do quick damage and he was defeated pretty easily.

Dalek

Nice! The first Ultron Prime battle just opened up. Here we go.

Yeah that first fight was pretty rough for me, but I won. Any good strategies anyone can think of? I haven't won anything decent from a Prize Pack yet. :/

Scarlett Witch is the prize for completing the last 3 nodes in Ultron Prime.

Dispatch

The third time's the charm! I took him down with Falcon, Hood, and Lazy Cap. Cap is a big risk because so many tiles get destroyed you can't count on his countdown tiles staying active.

Sadist

I should get into a better alliance, lol.

Fought him twice on my own though. I can do this. After the servers gets it's shit together...

Good thing I got my Iron Man Mark 40 cover a few hours ago. 3/3/3 covers for this character.

Now if only I could reach the Top 50 in the Simulator and I'd have a complete 3 star Cap.

Dalek

TurboLibre is tearing it up in our Alliance.

Edit: Round 3 almost open. I'm going to let my Avengers rest for a bit.

Was I booted out of GAF Vengers? Or is it a server thing. Shows me in no alliance and no events available.

I still see you in there. Possibly tied to all the server issues?

NwWe7Yj.jpg

shaowebb

Everything is gone. Luckily I still have my covers at least, but no events no anything. Completely destroyed. Ultron has won.

The server issues coupled with the weird flow of this event is confusing things tremendously.

I defeated Ultron #3, but the pre-requisite for the third Prime node said I hadn't done it yet. I dunno. My team is wiped out.

Need to push for my 10 pack tonight in the PVP.

shaowebb

Man I just beat Ultron something like 9 times. It kept reloading the bracket. Got a bunch of exp out of it. Leveled Iron Fist some more. Game is popping out tokens like its a loose gumball machine lol. Has me ranked like #2 or some bullshit.

EDIT: Lol aaaaaaaaaaaand event is gone again.

komarkaze

Wow, all the events disappeared on me except the Dark Avengers story mode. I think there's no way I can get a Kamala cover or 10 pack in PVP now.

Top Bottom